Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pesi11

that sounds crazy.....πŸ˜†...but  i am in india...may be rarely we vl meet in chat unless u do nightouts....🀣 🀣

LOL don't worry...that's definitely not a problem. I do these all the time 🀣 teachers really need to find better things to do with their lives other than giving us homework....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but anyways, i should go. im so addicted tot he computerπŸ˜•

byebye! ill catch you and sandhya another time!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naina2127

LOL don't worry...that's definitely not a problem. I do these all the time 🀣 teachers really need to find better things to do with their lives other than giving us homework....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but anyways, i should go. im so addicted tot he computerπŸ˜•

byebye! ill catch you and sandhya another time!

bye naina...
sandhya. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@pesi
i'm leaving
nice meeting u😊
@naina
i hope we chat next time.
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhya4

@pesi

i'm leaving
nice meeting u😊
@naina
i hope we chat next time.

bye sandhya...
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!!>....

LOL,Naina...am here.....aaaaaaah,glad to here tht me ijjj the ONLY person you know who loves chashmish shooooo much!!>...:p...Ish both,bah I guess Daksh more!!>.....But,I love his smileee!!>...So,in short,one can say;me ijjj crajjy over....either ish Daksh or ish Gaurav!!>..<3......

Beeee!!>...Me will be editing the posht...thora sa aur sabar|!!>...;p.....me have edited the posht at pg.11...πŸ˜‰...pleeeej read,and cmnt to my crajiness.....ppl....πŸ˜†

Misshed ya guys,too!!>.....I'M BADLY HATING MY COLLEGE THESE DAYS!!>...D'uh.....:P...

Hey alll!!>...Sandhya,Pesi!!>..:D......
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Hey guys!!>....

LOL,Naina...am here.....aaaaaaah,glad to here tht me ijjj the ONLY person you know who loves chashmish shooooo much!!>...:p...Ish both,bah I guess Daksh more!!>.....But,I love his smileee!!>...So,in short,one can say;me ijjj crajjy over....either ish Daksh or ish Gaurav!!>..<3......

Beeee!!>...Me will be editing the posht...thora sa aur sabar|!!>...;p.....me have edited the posht at pg.11...πŸ˜‰...pleeeej read,and cmnt to my crajiness.....ppl....πŸ˜†

Misshed ya guys,too!!>.....I'M BADLY HATING MY COLLEGE THESE DAYS!!>...D'uh.....:P...

Hey alll!!>...Sandhya,Pesi!!>..:D......

hi....
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Meenu Haan i missed u and i mean that literally , i had an early night after wacthing JDJ4 wiv the parents!!! challo bhai ab baat kar leti hoon!!!
yes i kno they are giving Daksh in installments, they dont want u going into over drive with Daksh overdose!!πŸ˜‰
and haan i agree woh aapne papa ka beta hai, i dnt wats with the old man but he only smiles when his Chintu is mentioned, and whats with that nick name? CHINTU? itll be so funny seeing N call him Chintu i think it will wind him up more!!! lol imagine!!!

@ Naina yeh i agree if Priya knows SSP is the one and only i think she will refuse or try to punish him, and i Hope adi helps her then but im hoping SSP will be hiding from priya as he doesnt want the truth out so priya may not learn who SSP is and maybe AdiYa can elope? now that wuld be the icing on the cake as i can only imajine wht explossions will happen on AdiYa's return from their honeymoon!!! and yes the eppy was soo funny, n did u see the looks that Gaurav and Vidya kept exchengin, what do u think are they movin on?  

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

hmm..lots of shows...i didnt mentiond some shows which i watch rarely...i think i covered all the serialsπŸ˜†...my sister used to scold me to sleep instead of watching serials.....
now a days i dont have much work in office..so reaching by 7 and starts watching all the shows.😊....but its very difficult to cover all as i have to change 3 channels simultaniously...πŸ˜†...
wat abt u...?

OMG @ PESI dont tell my mum she would scold me like ur sister coz im the same at the moment my Must watch drama's are SSBS (aka Sangini), PKYEK, SSBN, geet, Maryada, SGP.
apart from that i keep uptodate via the written updates on SNS, CCBM, Pratigya
and i lost interest in the current tracks of Tere liye, behnein and yeh rishta!!!
i kno im such a addict but i catch up on IF or on you tube and skip the boring bits ;)
so i am saving time!!! and i dont have to worry about the skipping channels lark because here in the UK we are usually behind Indian timins so im online and i always ruin the story for my mum by telling her!!! (bu she is the one who asks!!!πŸ˜†)
by the way im BeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^LOL...Beeee!!>....you watch almost everything.....Star Plus shows are simply not ma types....lol,I just watch em for the sake of watching....but I really love SGP;and SSBN is almost an addiction,now!!.......

U watch JDJ4???....Goooood,I neva watched it;but I'm a blind supported of Sushant!!>....He's an awesome dancer!!>.....

Yeah....they care for me sooo much.....*cries out of happiness*..😑...:P.....CVs need stop caring abt me,and lemme have a full-fledged dose of ma Dakshuuuuu....otherwise,mein toh aur bimaar hojaongi....:p....they' dun even show him doin' some of his work outside his home...yaar,kuch bhi chalega;par 2 seconds k liye dakshuuu ko dikhaya toh karo!!>....*sigh*.....

ROFL....Chintuuuuu!!!....:P...I can imagine tht.....lol...I actually want Naina to keep him irritating all the tym....;p.....tht wud be damn fun.....haha...funnny nik....couldn't they think of sumthin' betta??>..:p.....hahaha.....actually ish betta than Pappu!!🀣🀣.....rofl.....imagine tht....;P...And me ijjj really not liking the uncle jee.....he smiles rarely....yeh toh Daksh ka bhi baap hai.....πŸ˜†

Aur wht else ishhh goin'??....nther Daksh-less epi.today...:P....d'uhhhhh....am hatin' this!!>.....

Hey Pesi!!>...So,wht other shos u watch...??πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
No Meenu i jus  keep upto date when a storyline ietrests me i then actually watch u kno i pick and choose what i wanna watch ;)

yep Sushaant is great ive loved him since ZNKD he was mindblowing and he jus gets better and i love Sushaant Ankita scenes they have upstairs they are so cute together!!! n watching JDJ is a family tradition me n my parents watch it together and discuss the dances during the breaks, my mum loves SGP and is rooting for Ragini n My dad is biggin up Shekar Suman, u kno boys and their toys ;) lol

Aaaahhhh I will wait till the caring CV decide to gift u with an action pack dose of Daksh and i can just imagine ur reaction!!! lol but i will be here to see it first hand at that time!!! and the CVs should just even show a photo of Daksh in a frame on the wall on regular basis to keep u happy lol
i kno CHintu yaar? Lol @ Pappu but imagine Pintu from PKYEK ROFL Misha will have competition with Naina then!!! lol