*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Naina2127

omg both of you are telugu too?!
i am..i dont know abt sandhya.... wat abt u??
Originally posted by sandhya4

i saw it in her AT that she is going to do some telugu movie.

and ya ekta doesnt care abt relationships .she said that the show wouldnt have any villans...but now the show is full of villans.
ohh..is it ..i didnt notice that she is going to act in telugu movies...let me check thr

yep..TL is full of villains... and by the way dont u have college today?๐Ÿ˜‰

omg both of you are telugu too?!
yes
@pesi
i'm in final sem...so,we dnt have any subjs ,only project but i need to meet my guide daily ๐Ÿ˜’

hey!u knw telugu??
Edited by sandhya4 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pesi11

i am..i dont know abt sandhya.... wat abt u??

haha yeeap...well not technically telugu but i know the language and watch telugu movies ^_^ :)

wow i would love to see naina in telugu movies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and shit it's already 5 AM. i have to go get ready and make myself some coffee...oetheriwse i'll be falling asleep during class ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

it was great meeting the both of you even though I couldn't really talk to ether of you....but definitely another time! ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by sandhya4

yes
@pesi
i'm in final sem...so,we dnt have any subjs ,only project.

ohk..... good to see telugu ppl here...

haha yeeap...well not technically telugu but i know the language and watch telugu movies ^_^ :)

wow i would love to see naina in telugu movies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and shit it's already 5 AM. i have to go get ready and make myself some coffee...oetheriwse i'll be falling asleep during class ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

it was great meeting the both of you even though I couldn't really talk to ether of you....but definitely another time! ๐Ÿค—

enjoy ur day..dont u invite us for coffee๐Ÿ˜‰...
Originally posted by pesi11

enjoy ur day..dont u invite us for coffee๐Ÿ˜‰...

haha you're welcome anytime ....I just don't know how to get it to you๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

haha you're welcome anytime ....I just don't know how to get it to you๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
ha ha..thanks for inviting..so u got up so early ....whr do u live?
@pesi: haha I didn't sleep at all last night actually. -_- stupid work. but um I live in the US so fghkdjfg and haha i have to get up this early if i want to even look slightly put together for school. Otherwise, sometimes I just walk in in sweat pants ๐Ÿคฃ

@pesi: haha I didn't sleep at all last night actually. -_- stupid work. but um I live in the US so fghkdjfg and haha i have to get up this early if i want to even look slightly put together for school. Otherwise, sometimes I just walk in in sweat pants ๐Ÿคฃ
that sounds crazy.....๐Ÿ˜†...but  i am in india...may be rarely we vl meet in chat unless u do nightouts....๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ