*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Oh my god Naina di? U again? ROFL

hey..nice to see u in this forum.....๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Bee: EEP! 'm so sorry I didn't respond before! I fell over and went to sleep for 3 hours ๐Ÿ˜† but MARYADA. dude I was legit ROFLing. the entire time...adiya looked so damn hilarious but SSP saw prya! i'm mad excted for tomorrow's episode..But i think they're going to drag it till friday.....do you think priya is going to find out that ssp is aditya's day, because i dont thin priya herself would want to marry him after that....

@Jakebhai: you watch this show too?! and hell yes! I'm omnpresent ๐Ÿ˜†

@Meenu: =O I missed you too girl! You're the only person I know that lves Daksh that much ๐Ÿ˜† or Gaurav...which is it?! hehe

No Naina,was just lurking around.๐Ÿ˜‰ But the heroine is kewl
Originally posted by pesi11

hey..nice to see u in this forum.....๐Ÿ˜Š
Just came by chance๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Just came by chance๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thought u r watching this show..... but must say betr than SNS๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by pesi11

thought u r watching this show...๐Ÿ˜Š.. but must say betr than SNS๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL. SNS is wayy too slow. I haven't watched an episode in weeks. -_-

LOL. SNS is wayy too slow. I haven't watched an episode in weeks. -_-

its not slow....its dead...but i wonder how it is gaining high TRP's... now a days i am not even visiting that forum..  but SSBN is cool as of now...betr if it get shifted to prime slot..it deserves
@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

anyways, waht other shows do you watch?
Naina, any vile charectrs? Lol.. Must say i like the naina.. But its your story na? So i am not interestd๐Ÿ˜‰

@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

anyways, waht other shows do you watch?

i dont like SNS now..but i like the ppl thr very much..unlike other forums they r all so frndly....its the only reason i do visit the forum..

and i do watch somany shows..wat to mentions..but i must say in one period one show vl be good and in another one vl be good...
as of now i watch CCBM,Tere liye,LTL,sanjog se bani sangini,na ana is desh laado,pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(this is very good show at present which i like the most),behenein(no interest now a days...got bored),SNS also(am tired of this show)...and ofcourse i like SSBN..

apart frm that i like BB,JDJ very much