*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
hi Dan im here!!!
how r u? i see ur a tere liye fan wat do u think will taani marry Ritesh? cos it is possible cos Anu did get divorced to her!!!

xXx Bee
BEE! hi :)

did you reeead? adiya wedding canceled -__-
I kno Naina!!!
but i dont care!!! it means more Adiya scenes uffff and more Angry young man will be shown in Adi cos he aint gunna take this lying down, he's gunna fight with daddy dearest!!!
this will nly make Adi hate his dad more when he realises the truth!!! it will show SSP for the weak and dispicable man that he is!!!
and did u see AdiYa dance today? what did u think?

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

I kno Naina!!!
but i dont care!!! it means more Adiya scenes uffff and more Angry young man will be shown in Adi cos he aint gunna take this lying down, he's gunna fight with daddy dearest!!!
this will nly make Adi hate his dad more when he realises the truth!!! it will show SSP for the weak and dispicable man that he is!!!
and did u see AdiYa dance today? what did u think?

xXx Bee

lolol thats such a positive way of thinking about the situationπŸ˜ƒ  totally would have never thought of that but YES i love angry aditya...so dreamy 😍

and hmm nope i'll catch up with maryada next. im currently writing up written update for behneingπŸ˜†
@ Naina, ok im going to watch JDJ on tv wiv the fam (its like a family ritual!!!) lol and when i get bak i want all ur thoughts on todays eppy, i wont tell u mine till later coz i dont wanna ruin it 4 u!!!
b4 i watch JDJ im gunna watch the Zara zara AdiYa dance on youtube coz i still thinks that is the best!!!

xXx Bee

P.s @ Meenu where r u at hun? ive missed u today? i wonder u gone of Daksh?? no that cant be right!!! jaldi aja tum se baat karni hai!!!
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

@ Naina, ok im going to watch JDJ on tv wiv the fam (its like a family ritual!!!) lol and when i get bak i want all ur thoughts on todays eppy, i wont tell u mine till later coz i dont wanna ruin it 4 u!!!
b4 i watch JDJ im gunna watch the Zara zara AdiYa dance on youtube coz i still thinks that is the best!!!

xXx Bee

P.s @ Meenu where r u at hun? ive missed u today? i wonder u gone of Daksh?? no that cant be right!!! jaldi aja tum se baat karni hai!!!

haha ill see you after your JDJ thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yees Meeeenu where have you disappeared?! we need our Daksh fan backπŸ˜†
Naina im bak!!! u around hun?
n did u manage to Watch Maryada?

i think Meenu's taken a day off IF today!!!

xXx Bee
Oh my god Naina di? U again? ROFL
ME IJJJJ SHOOO HERE!!....:d....

Who's been missin' me??....:p....BEE!!....:d.....Shooo sorry yaar.....college just started again,and me couldn't write down here.I hardly gotto wathc yesterday's epi.You know,how could I misss him!!.....:P....

Absolutelyyyyy masht scene,yesterday...;p..."yeh aai bhi nai"....LOL....His expressions completely made me go rofl!!.....He knows his aai so good!!...;p.....What's with the daddy jee??....Sai mein,Daksh ka hi baap hai!!...LOL....I thot he would be a sweet,lil buddha uncle...;p....Nah,he's got some attitude hun!....:p....I still imagine hows it gonna be with his lil bro,he heeps mentioning!!.....I hope he aint as boring as theuncle himself!!...

*will cont..*..:P

Hahaha....sorry....the last tym I wrote,my bus was jst at the gate....maaring horns.πŸ˜†...and I wajj writing dreamilyyyyyy abt my chashmish...;p...LOVE IJJ CRAJJY!!>...πŸ˜†.....

How many of ya watched today's epi..???...NO DAKSH!!>....And I have given it a skip again....I might watch it once I get-up from ma ishleep....πŸ˜†.....D'uhhhhhh....The CVs are compeltely testing my patience.....I HATE IT!!>....😑......I badly wanna seee him!!....I've seen the last 5-=seconds clip of his some 4595605468506950855 tymes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......MASHT-LOOKING!!>....😳😳😳...

Hahaha...:P...am again proud to be the "ekloti" crajjiest fan of his here.....*dances*....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
@Bee: EEP! 'm so sorry I didn't respond before! I fell over and went to sleep for 3 hours πŸ˜† but MARYADA. dude I was legit ROFLing. the entire time...adiya looked so damn hilarious but SSP saw prya! i'm mad excted for tomorrow's episode..But i think they're going to drag it till friday.....do you think priya is going to find out that ssp is aditya's day, because i dont thin priya herself would want to marry him after that....

@Jakebhai: you watch this show too?! and hell yes! I'm omnpresent πŸ˜†

@Meenu: =O I missed you too girl! You're the only person I know that lves Daksh that much πŸ˜† or Gaurav...which is it?! hehe