Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@bee:Exactlyyy!!...The show seems to have lost "THE" story.It's lyk some movie goin'-on;where they've enough tym to waste on romancing.They betta start go with the flow,rather than showing filler epis.containing simply romance and nothing else.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Bee: I think Gaurav might be gay too....I was discussing this with someone on the Maryda forum and yeah it actually makes some sense that he is...but idk how the Indian population would react to something like that...like is that a step that the channel is willing to take? idk....
and vidya..i simply feel bad for her...like how much must it stink to be stuck in a relationship like that...where her husband doesn't seem to care for her -_-

but i agree in that i'm sososo happy both aditya and devyani know the truth...it would be anoying and nothing new if they found out later after the marriage and then hatred and separation and *same old same old*
-_-

@Meenu: i just like watching the plot.....after a point, the romance is nice but we all want the story to move forward...there's only so much we all can bear 🀣

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@Naina...Exactlyyy......Most of the ppl seem to enjoy the romance,but logically,you get tired of it after a point.Then,you really start watching the show to actually understand the story rather than drooling.πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

@Naina...Exactlyyy......Most of the ppl seem to enjoy the romance,but logically,you get tired of it after a point.Then,you really start watching the show to actually understand the story rather than drooling.πŸ˜†

haha eeexactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  in the beginning, it's always about the characters and whether or not we like them...but over time, that defintiely changes to how we actually like sthe story and not only the charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if the story stinks by then, theyn good bye!πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

haha eeexactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  in the beginning, it's always about the characters and whether or not we like them...but over time, that defintiely changes to how we actually like sthe story and not only the charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and if the story stinks by then, theyn good bye!πŸ˜†

Lolzzz,yeah....once you get bored with the character-development and all;you go to the romance,and one tht gets boring...you start behaving lyk sensible viewers who watch for the the story...and if the story's goin' nowhere...then you feel lyk an absolute idiotπŸ˜†....I've no interest lef tin Tere Liye for the same reasons....
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Meenu u can only drool so much, i mean we have to keep our brains busy also by giving them food for thaught!!!
but it seems to be moving now so finders crossed n brij is back i kno i keep mentioning him but like i said that is a sign that there will be a blast in the near future!!!

@ Naina yep hun i think they are testing the waters thats why they havent said anything specific about gauraves love that way they can make it out to be a girl or even a guy depeding on how the audience is recieving them and after dostana DMG followed maybe this lot are willing to go a step further i mean the audeince is accepting more n more these days!!1

@ Meenu Daksh is compelling as the strong silent type and im luving him with Naina  (not u nainaπŸ˜‰ but in the drama) he is actually handsome and i can see where ur cming from!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
@bee:Yeah!!...We've to come-up as the sensible,logial viewers(only when tym requiresπŸ˜†) who need better things than romance!!
<3....I know...I simply love the silent types😍😍...the guys with a loud personality,the casanova types basically,or the fun-loving types:they neva seem to impress me.I just don't feel lyk loving such characters even.They always seem fake to me,I dunno why...My ideal are the quiet-ones!!😍....I simply can't guys who've a loud personality!!πŸ˜†.I love how he's quiet all the tym...the train scene...tht always cracks me up!!.....He neva uttered a single word!!...πŸ˜†....He doesn't have the perfect "tall,dark,handsome-sorts" looks,but has tht certain charm,tht always attracts me!!....😍
..Naina.. thumbnail
haha exactly...i don't watch tere liye and i never did....just not me...^_^

and Bee: i get what you're saying but Dostana was a movie......completely meant for like the younger egenrations although older people watched as well....and DMG is a complete youth show....on STar ONe......
Maryada is on Star Plus and now it's being swiched to the afternoon slot so idk...i dont think they would be too happy doing that....

and i made a very very crappy siggy for Sapnon se Bhare Naina....but i felt like we need something to get the forum going πŸ˜†

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

@bee:Yeah!!...We've to come-up as the sensible,logial viewers(only when tym requiresπŸ˜†) who need better things than romance!!

<3....I know...I simply love the silent types😍😍...the guys with a loud personality,the casanova types basically,or the fun-loving types:they neva seem to impress me.I just don't feel lyk loving such characters even.They always seem fake to me,I dunno why...My ideal are the quiet-ones!!😍....I simply can't guys who've a loud personality!!πŸ˜†.I love how he's quiet all the tym...the train scene...tht always cracks me up!!.....He neva uttered a single word!!...πŸ˜†....He doesn't have the perfect "tall,dark,handsome-sorts" looks,but has tht certain charm,tht always attracts me!!....😍

exactly its gunna take an amazing feat to get him to crack a smile!! n when he does it will be well worth it!!! n i like the strong silent types they have substance and they dont talk much but when they do its always of value rather than the talk for the heck of it.
I like the guys who start of silent but then start to show more of the character and personailty as they fall in love, they are tough nuts to crack but the end resul is worth it especially when they start to tease n smile n joke like MSK but i like it how he has mood swings n its not always lovey dovey!!!
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

haha exactly...i don't watch tere liye and i never did....just not me...^_^

and Bee: i get what you're saying but Dostana was a movie......completely meant for like the younger egenrations although older people watched as well....and DMG is a complete youth show....on STar ONe......
Maryada is on Star Plus and now it's being swiched to the afternoon slot so idk...i dont think they would be too happy doing that....

and i made a very very crappy siggy for Sapnon se Bhare Naina....but i felt like we need something to get the forum going πŸ˜†

its a really good effort hun!!! n im luvin the piks!!! im on my laptop n my editing softwares on my comp but i will try to make a sig for u me n meenu with Maaneet, AdiYa and Daksh Naina what should i write on it?

yes i guess ur right about the viewing audience, but drama's do want to apeal to the youngeters but timings all wrong, maybe its an unsuitable girl like a dancer or a criminal? but i cant see what the SSP will have against such a girl, coz if he does then he is such a hypocrit!!!