Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

I swear...the romance gets tooooooooooooooo looooooooong at tymes....hadn't been for MSK,I would've skipped each and every scene!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....he keeps ma eyes glued to the screen!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....

Maryada's a good one,as far as I've watched;but I simply love Raqesh!!😳....He's one fyn actor...The jodi's kamaal kii;but sumhow,I neva feel like watchin' it...mayb coz my mood neva goes tht way!!πŸ˜†

yeah for me, i think that's what it is....the romance gets to be never ending and i just get bored....i know everyone else seems to enjoy it though so I don't say anything but glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way...

and Raqesh is totally my new favorite....he's so amazing....
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naina2127

yeah for me, i think that's what it is....the romance gets to be never ending and i just get bored....i know everyone else seems to enjoy it though so I don't say anything but glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way...

and Raqesh is totally my new favorite....he's so amazing....

Hi-5!!....I completely agree...sometymes,the romance gets too much,and the whole interesting loses its charm to the romance,only;which is a complete NO for me.It woulld've been betta if they romance abit and the love-story still has the charm,like I would've loved it simple and sweet.But the whole chakkar of Star-One:t the youth-based shows lose their charm to the high-romancing!!

Umm,raqesh was a fav.while he was in movies.He's a perfect actor.I 'm currently badly loving Gaurav...no1 seems to be crazzy over him,till noww..;p...am glad am the only one!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bee:Lol!!....Exactlyyyy,it's gonna be a blast!!!😎....Brij's back,and I like his new look!!πŸ˜‰....I hope MSK soon goes back to the angry-mode;bohat hogaya romancing!!πŸ˜†....I think they'll ge t married;afterall,problems won't even end after tht,so the show won't end on their wedding.Arjun-Anvi are a complete NO:a perfectly pathetic couple!!!

Oh yh i like the Romancing Maan but i LOVE the angry young MSK!!! haila he sets me on fire with one angry look and like u said romancing bohat hogaya!!!
N it will be intresting t see brij's intentions, but boy is he as lethal as ever that poor chef died for no reason atleast before he was killing for a misguided sense of family honour!!!
i wonder what happened to the rest of Geets fam.
n yes Arjun anvi are 🀒. Id rather see Adi sir and Pinki or even Tasha and Romeo. but i like anni and daddi coz they make Maaneet embarrased n cause interesting situations for them!!!
n they have delayed the wedding enough so there better be one.

NO no no ur not the only one liking Gaurav, i like him to n his misterious ways, he is so good with Vidya but then he's hot n cold (like Katy perry sings) but i LOVE Raqesh ever since Naam ghum gaya n tum bin
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Oh yh the zara zara song was Sizzzlllliinngg and i loved Aditya's expressions his sexy smirks an flowing dance moves, haila he can stick his hands on my hips any day!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
n i loved the arguemnt before it when he just grabbed her n kissed her i was Daaayyymmmnnnn!!!! boy! ooooofffffff i need a man like that but he does Angry ypung man so well n i cant wait to see how react when he finds out who the police officer actually is!!!

yep all drama's start with a story/track but they always go of tanget (a bit like us) and leave the original track behind and a a few hundred episodes later end after having dragged for a while!!!  and they always become a love story where the man always saves the girl!!! now i agree with u the women should be shown as independent and should then go on to the next track as i believe u can only sort ur own problems ut n how long can u rely on another?

n n SGP tell me about man!!! im so peeved with the track i feel for Suhana so badly and Badima is like the biggest traitor ever, she cant see Sona cry but shes inflicing pain on Suhana? i mean this track was so unecessary because Suhana was starting to realise herself anway!!! n she's like a little child bless her

i was jist staring at my cmputer sceen like an idiot during that sequence...and the one right after the dancing, where she drags him out of the party and then she KISSES him! I was like in my own adiya heaven over thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and yeah the kiss scene itself was awkwardly done...but i was fine with itπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but just the entire context of that scene was so HALLLLEEELUJAH. hot dayyyum.  but dude, his anger in today's epi was awesome and that's when he didnt know that it was his own father...but i agree....will he actually be mad when he finds out it is?!

uff i hate that about a lot of shows....they all begin with an amaziiing start but then fizzle out and lose their original thought about like 100 episodes in and then we all revert back to the same crap in a new form of presentation -_-

SGP....what to say about that show....i liked it again before it went off into that sona tangent...it was extremely different and i used to crack up every single second while watching...but now it reverts to the same old same old in that they use jealousy [oh so unique] to try and get to suhana to accept but she was already falling for him! sona was not needed! -_- suhana's so damn sweet though...but i love the rest of the family, elesh, inder, everyone...they're so damn funnyyy
..Naina.. thumbnail
@Meenu andd Bee: I really wonder what Gaurav's secret is...like I'm dying to find outt....
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Oh yh i like the Romancing Maan but i LOVE the angry young MSK!!! haila he sets me on fire with one angry look and like u said romancing bohat hogaya!!!
N it will be intresting t see brij's intentions, but boy is he as lethal as ever that poor chef died for no reason atleast before he was killing for a misguided sense of family honour!!!
i wonder what happened to the rest of Geets fam.
n yes Arjun anvi are 🀒. Id rather see Adi sir and Pinki or even Tasha and Romeo. but i like anni and daddi coz they make Maaneet embarrased n cause interesting situations for them!!!
n they have delayed the wedding enough so there better be one.

NO no no ur not the only one liking Gaurav, i like him to n his misterious ways, he is so good with Vidya but then he's hot n cold (like Katy perry sings) but i LOVE Raqesh ever since Naam ghum gaya n tum bin

I  simply love hating the negative ppl in Geet.They're interesting in their own way.IBut I simply can't stand Arjun;his  presence irritates me.πŸ˜†......I loved the office stuff.....it was more fun watching Geet some 5-6 weeks;it was better interesting than.

:P..sorry lost the track!!...I meant Daksh!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....But I lyk Vidya and his guy(if he's Gaurav:they have an interesting track!!....I love the girl who plays Vidya...She's cute in her own way!!😳
..Naina.. thumbnail

Hi-5!!....I completely agree...sometymes,the romance gets too much,and the whole interesting loses its charm to the romance,only;which is a complete NO for me.It woulld've been betta if they romance abit and the love-story still has the charm,like I would've loved it simple and sweet.But the whole chakkar of Star-One:t the youth-based shows lose their charm to the high-romancing!!

Umm,raqesh was a fav.while he was in movies.He's a perfect actor.I 'm currently badly loving Gaurav...no1 seems to be crazzy over him,till noww..;p...am glad am the only one!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hmm true that but I really don't think all the shows on Star One go to this extent wwith the romance...and I think thats because of the number of characters they have as well as how much time each character gets...like Maaneet we see them on screen for the most of the time whereas in other shows I really don't think it's like that...dfghdkfjg maybe its just be imagining things..idk...πŸ˜†
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Yep so true about drama's we will have to wait an see where this one leads but so far so good!!!
n I think Aditya will be angry at his dad, i just dont know if he will find out but to be honest im just glad that he and his mum both no the truth before the marriage (as u wach enough drama's like me) u know where that track would have ended up. its good to see the likes os SSP sweating it out we will just have to be patient and wait and see!!!

n SGP is a drama i love the family especially Inder and Elesh are so funny but the sistuatiosn in SGP is sooo real that i dont feel like watching a drama well that was till the sona issue but even now Ragini's acting as Suhana is amazing an so real no overacting or melodramam at all!!! i just hope the track finishes soon and we go back to how it was!!!

n Gaurav is a mystery, for i dont know is he gay? or is a girlfreind that is keeping from Vidya? i love Vidya but even then he has been good with her her only got cranky ones but im not sure where their stories heading!!! who is his bit on the side? any ideas? n why is Devyani n SSP against their relationship s much so that they married him of?
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

hmm true that but I really don't think all the shows on Star One go to this extent wwith the romance...and I think thats because of the number of characters they have as well as how much time each character gets...like Maaneet we see them on screen for the most of the time whereas in other shows I really don't think it's like that...dfghdkfjg maybe its just be imagining things..idk...πŸ˜†

Apart from Geet,DMG got abit over with this.πŸ˜†....Tht's the thing-:P....they should betta move the story fast rather than showing romance 24*7...πŸ˜†..
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Apart from Geet,DMG got abit over with this.πŸ˜†....Tht's the thing-:P....they should betta move the story fast rather than showing romance 24*7...πŸ˜†..

they tend to forget they have a story n focus on the romancing, it gets more episdes out of the way!!! its like having a 3hour bollywoould movie which consists of 2 n a half hours of songs!!! the songs begin really good catchy tracks but soon start to become boring!!! n then it ends