*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!

Well, we all know we get off topic a lot....and might actually end up spamming threads and diverting from the topic🤣 So this is for all those times and when you just feel like talking with someone about anything and everything on the face of the Earth😆😆

Chit Chat Away!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i am share my thought ,
i used to watch ccbm because of sid-putul 
from 28th june thats why i have created this a/c , my many friends also watched that serial ,best ever show and chemistry when u will watch starting 50 episode but they were seperated that why i ma not watching now 😭
now ssbn but ccbm with sid-putul always remember
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anyways Bee...continuing from our previous discussion...

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Oh i forgot to mention CCBM and Pratigya!!!

lol i also follow the updates n only watch the ones that i think will be good!!! but i ways watch Maryada, PKYEK and SGP
oh yes i liked that too, today i got so angry at that lecher!!! ugh Men why cant they keep it in their pants i felt like beating him up with my belan and when she was crying on the bench that left me heart broken!!!
she deserves good things to happen to her not crap like this

CCBM and Pratigya...dude they're good shows too...I used to watch Pratigya until the stupid Arushi-Aman track started and then I watched only KriYa scenes...and now I completely stopped wtching the show altogether...Arushi-Shakti stink...🤢

but Maryada is a damn good show...i LOVE Adiya chemistry...and there's so cute together....hehe and he's just 😍

but I agree about today's episode....it's kind of scary to actually think that when a woman goes out into society alone...people actually go to such an extent....why are women always always the ones that are like picked on...it's smply disgusting and sdhfldkjfg men. -_-
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

hey i am share my thought ,

i used to watch ccbm because of sid-putul 
from 28th june thats why i have created this a/c , my many friends also watched that serial ,best ever show and chemistry when u will watch starting 50 episode but they were seperated that why i ma not watching now 😭
now ssbn but ccbm with sid-putul always remember

haha i never caugt up with the show before...I only started watching around the time of NivRen wedding....so I'm slightly confused😆

but aww it's ok....do you watch any other shows?
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
afters sid-putul seperation .,i stared watching every show specially maryada and ssbn and krishna ben kkwl
..Naina.. thumbnail

afters sid-putul seperation .,i stared watching every show specially maryada and ssbn and krishna ben kkwl

maryada is really good....i only discovered the show last week but I loved AdiYa chemistry so much that i went back and caught up on all the old episodes...well I'm in the process of catching up....

Krishna ben kkwl? What channel does that come on...never heard of it😕
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
dear 100$ suggestion just watch this link complete , u will never see the on going chemistry i promise watch and reply 100% episode of ccbmhttp://hwww.india-forums.com/tv-show/651/chand-chupa-badal-mein/video/94271-chand-chupa-badal-mein-37-1.htm
just watch all when ever u have time ..
u have never watch chemistry like this seriously
..Naina.. thumbnail

dear 100$ suggestion just watch this link complete , u will never see the on going chemistry i promise watch and reply 100% episode of ccbmhttp://hwww.india-forums.com/tv-show/651/chand-chupa-badal-mein/video/94271-chand-chupa-badal-mein-37-1.htm

just watch all when ever u have time ..
u have never watch chemistry like this seriously

haha let me catch up on all the shows I watch right now...and then I'll definitely go and check out those links....

did you watch the maryada episode yet?? i want to find out what happened...hmm peep into the maryada forum for a second😆😆

and i think that you should make SSBN -about show,photo and creation corner just the Photo Gallery and maybe No comments? Just ask people to hit the like button like in other forms...Just a suggestion though so it's easier to find pics😳 and creations will come in a separate thread for those who want them😳 
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

haha let me catch up on all the shows I watch right now...and then I'll definitely go and check out those links....

did you watch the maryada episode yet?? i want to find out what happened...hmm peep into the maryada forum for a second😆😆

and i think that you should make SSBN -about show,photo and creation corner just the Photo Gallery and maybe No comments? Just ask people to hit the like button like in other forms...Just a suggestion though so it's easier to find pics😳 and creations will come in a separate thread for those who want them😳 

ok dear 
and in maryada priya told adi about her past , he got angry and took his gun but his father take it from him, and adi's father get scared😆
in promo adi's dadaji ask his father why u r so scared ?😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
oh wowo! that looks like it's going to be an awesome episode fr maryada then....i'm totally excited to watch it now!
HAHA yess. SSP deserves to be scared...grr I can't stand that guy....

hehe I'm making a siggy for the SSBN forum right nw....hopefully it turns out good ^_^