Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1*

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

Well, we all know we get off topic a lot....and might actually end up spamming threads and diverting from the topicROFL So this is for all those times and when you just feel like talking with someone about anything and everything on the face of the EarthLOLLOL

Chit Chat Away!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsakshi-sidputulBee3nazz.FunLuvingGirl.aquariun26Killer_DeviLpickachu

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
hey i am share my thought ,
i used to watch ccbm because of sid-putul 
from 28th june thats why i have created this a/c , my many friends also watched that serial ,best ever show and chemistry when u will watch starting 50 episode but they were seperated that why i ma not watching now Cry
now ssbn but ccbm with sid-putul always remember

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vshiney7Bee3nazz..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Anyways Bee...continuing from our previous discussion...

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Oh i forgot to mention CCBM and Pratigya!!!
lol i also follow the updates n only watch the ones that i think will be good!!! but i ways watch Maryada, PKYEK and SGP
oh yes i liked that too, today i got so angry at that lecher!!! ugh Men why cant they keep it in their pants i felt like beating him up with my belan and when she was crying on the bench that left me heart broken!!!
she deserves good things to happen to her not crap like this

CCBM and Pratigya...dude they're good shows too...I used to watch Pratigya until the stupid Arushi-Aman track started and then I watched only KriYa scenes...and now I completely stopped wtching the show altogether...Arushi-Shakti stink...Dead

but Maryada is a damn good show...i LOVE Adiya chemistry...and there's so cute together....hehe and he's just Day Dreaming

but I agree about today's episode....it's kind of scary to actually think that when a woman goes out into society alone...people actually go to such an extent....why are women always always the ones that are like picked on...it's smply disgusting and sdhfldkjfg men. -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

hey i am share my thought ,
i used to watch ccbm because of sid-putul 
from 28th june thats why i have created this a/c , my many friends also watched that serial ,best ever show and chemistry when u will watch starting 50 episode but they were seperated that why i ma not watching now Cry
now ssbn but ccbm with sid-putul always remember

haha i never caugt up with the show before...I only started watching around the time of NivRen wedding....so I'm slightly confusedLOL

but aww it's ok....do you watch any other shows?

akshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
afters sid-putul seperation .,i stared watching every show specially maryada and ssbn and krishna ben kkwl

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

afters sid-putul seperation .,i stared watching every show specially maryada and ssbn and krishna ben kkwl

maryada is really good....i only discovered the show last week but I loved AdiYa chemistry so much that i went back and caught up on all the old episodes...well I'm in the process of catching up....

Krishna ben kkwl? What channel does that come on...never heard of itConfused

akshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
dear 100$ suggestion just watch this link complete , u will never see the on going chemistry i promise watch and reply 100% episode of ccbmhttp://hwww.india-forums.com/tv-show/651/chand-chupa-badal-mein/video/94271-chand-chupa-badal-mein-37-1.htm
just watch all when ever u have time ..
u have never watch chemistry like this seriously

..Naina..

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

dear 100$ suggestion just watch this link complete , u will never see the on going chemistry i promise watch and reply 100% episode of ccbmhttp://hwww.india-forums.com/tv-show/651/chand-chupa-badal-mein/video/94271-chand-chupa-badal-mein-37-1.htm
just watch all when ever u have time ..
u have never watch chemistry like this seriously

haha let me catch up on all the shows I watch right now...and then I'll definitely go and check out those links....

did you watch the maryada episode yet?? i want to find out what happened...hmm peep into the maryada forum for a secondLOLLOL

and i think that you should make SSBN -about show,photo and creation corner just the Photo Gallery and maybe No comments? Just ask people to hit the like button like in other forms...Just a suggestion though so it's easier to find picsEmbarrassed and creations will come in a separate thread for those who want themEmbarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index