India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

time to create magical scenes

kingkundraz Newbie
kingkundraz
kingkundraz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
SmileHey ppl do u think this is time to create some magical scenes like kmh1???....
i mean Arjuhiscenes(Tongueex:kmh1 ka puppy saving,officelift,rain scene...n bla bla......
to 2009sep25)LOLLOL....
Winksee we all know arjun is going to win arohi so i m expecting some brand new passionate!! deep!! romantic!! cute!! funny!!& hot scenes like kmh1Smile with out interruption of those Gauri,daddu & cheeku,razveer typ ov pplConfused.nTonguefor the story shake let them to be in confusion that ARJUHI doing somthing but they must unable to interrupt our ARJUHI...there should be arjuhi's rule only.....Hug
    gys i do'nt want to miss kmh1&its cv'sBig smile.......Heartlubzu kmh...muahhHeart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamwida

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I agree,  we should really get some more magical moments now,   I just love all those  scenes from kmh1 ,   this season they should show something different yet magical again.  
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ya am just waiting for the scenes but no hurry coz i want the story to build up slowly and arjun to win arohi in a more hatke way!!!..loving the current track...waiting for the union!!!..Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index