Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: delhigirl

Thanks Ritu and Veena for welcoming me here. I am just going through the posts and I love it. I saw SBS and I was actually surprised when GC said that if it is a boy he will be named "nangu" . I was ot expecting and I could not stop laughing. I think even DD was surprised by that.

I watched the episode and I always love how maan cherishes geet and also teases her all the time. She does not even realise that he is putting her on "jhad ka ped" I also like his mock seriousness and anger.

Kay

oh Kay whats up
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

oh Kay whats up

nothing much. just relaxing and making posts after work. So do you think CVs will carry on the scene for which side of the bed geet is going to sleep. She was going to tell maan that night. 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

nothing much. just relaxing and making posts after work. So do you think CVs will carry on the scene for which side of the bed geet is going to sleep. She was going to tell maan that night. 

MAy be Kay, Achha kay u like this thread. here it really enjoyable dear
delhigirl thumbnail

MAy be Kay, Achha kay u like this thread. here it really enjoyable dear

I love this thread. I did not know about it until Ritu told me. How do you access this thread though? when is a new thread started?

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

I love this thread. I did not know about it until Ritu told me. How do you access this thread though? when is a new thread started?

KAy i too joined the just 1 day before. Here these angels are really cuties and sweet
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail

KAy i too joined the just 1 day before. Here these angels are really cuties and sweet

this looks as if there is fun and healthy discussion here. I was getting frustrated in the general forum by all the weird posts. I am always impressed by your posts though
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

this looks as if there is fun and healthy discussion here. I was getting frustrated in the general forum by all the weird posts. I am always impressed by your posts though

Thanks Kay General Forum some ppl are opening weird topics and some good. I just put some post of my thought there
delhigirl thumbnail

Thanks Kay General Forum some ppl are opening weird topics and some good. I just put some post of my thought there

I actually liked today what maaneet were wearing for the reception. I just wish though that CVs had shown more dance and fun in the reception. I thought there will be a dhamaka in some way, but it did not. I would have enjoyed a nice romantic song/dance between maaneet. 
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Actually Kay u saw the PROMO some new entry. Just giving the start for that new entry they showed some reception party, thats all. Production house is not so rich i think😛😆
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to MM thread kay 🤗im adding ur name to the list😉
the reception was overcrowded ...hai na😛🤣🤣
etne saray guests OMG🤣

@veena...PH is kanjoss maha makhi chooss🤣

my dear angels plz dun quote more than 3 times its against IF rules 😳 use @ to quote someone 😳🤗