Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

|Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Help Desk| (Page 12)

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Masooma i cant seem to find it myself, but if you can tell me which episode it was in then i shall see if i can upload it as a video!

xXx Bee

yar it was when kaka asked naina to leave the house after akruti made naina a thief in front of everyone.. naina was walking on the road and saw some lady n thought her to be her mother... that episode Tongue

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
can someone tell me akruti's whole story. she was so quiet and daksh was sending her away too but naina took her as an assistant or something in her company...  and now she's in love with ayush...

who is ayush..  is he pos or neg? whats his motives behind akruti

why was she so quiet? why were they going to send her away? 

i was watching daksh-naina scenes on yt andot this.. im sure the show has progressed so if u can tell me whats going on now that would help too!
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

can someone tell me akruti's whole story. she was so quiet and daksh was sending her away too but naina took her as an assistant or something in her company...  and now she's in love with ayush...

who is ayush..  is he pos or neg? whats his motives behind akruti

why was she so quiet? why were they going to send her away? 

i was watching daksh-naina scenes on yt andot this.. im sure the show has progressed so if u can tell me whats going on now that would help too!

ok its like akruti was quiet because she was conscious because of her father's behavior towards her..! Pinch
ayush is daksh's friend's employee...! Geek
they were sending her away to let her get a change... Wacko

hey frnd u can watch the whole show on starplus site or desilinks Wink
search on google for desilinks... Tongue

here's star plus site's link Tongue

hope its what u were asking for Smile

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 14 May 2011 at 7:53am
vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
hi  tooo...all...
this is vanadi
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
So like I dont have so much time to watch the show but I am interested in it as soon as my exams finish I will start watching it... Tongue...
I have watched all Naina-Daksh scenes and I know their story and Abhis part in their story and all...
so what I want to know is what is Nainas background story as in where did she come from??..where is her family and all...??..
And I also know Aakruti and Ayushs story but I wanted to know if hes really in love with her??..
Thank you in advance... Big smile

Edited by FSM-93 - 19 May 2011 at 3:21pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FSM-93

So like I dont have so much time to watch the show but I am interested in it as soon as my exams finish I will start watching it... Tongue...
I have watched all Naina-Daksh scenes and I know their story and Abhis part in their story and all...
so what I want to know is what is Nainas background story as in where did she come from??..where is her family and all...??..
And I also know Aakruti and Ayushs story but I wanted to know if hes really in love with her??..

Naina is from Darjeeling, she was educated away from home in a boarding school which she hated cos she loved and missed her mum alot, but her mum wasnt that interested in her, when she finished college and returned her mum was planning on sending her abroad for further studies.

when naina realised this she kicked up a fuss and Anjali (Naina's mums name) finally snapped and let Naina kno that She isnt her mum, that her dad had an affair and she is his illegitmate child, which Anjali was forced to accept and take responsibilty for when he died

When Naina realises this she is devastated but seeing Anjalies rensentment she decided to leave Darjeeling, first she went to her friends house, who was getting married, this is how Daksh and Naina first met, and misunderstandings had them argueing, after her friend got married Naina decided to start her own Career as a wedding planner as she was good at her friends wedding, so she set out to Mumbai where she met Vibha (Daksh's mum) who took an instant like to her and helped her become her brother-in-laws Paying guest, and that is where Naina runs her business from called Doli Baraat Wedding planners.

Her Family is Rich but she wants to stand on her own to feet and not rely and force herself on Anjali anymore, Naina is a straight thinking forward looking girl who tackles all problems and moves on with a smile on her face and doesnt let others no her problems

Anjali misses Naina alot and realised her love for her and even came to mumbhai to take her back but Naina disagreed as Anjali said she wanted her back because of the promise she made her dad, and Naina wudnt go back with out knowing if Anjali really loved her, this wasnt communicated and they both seperated again, i am sure the anjali story will come back in the future!!!

wow that was a long story but i hope it explained alot about naina to you!!!

xXx Bee
im Bee and welcome to SSBNBig smile
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Originally posted by FSM-93

Naina is from Darjeeling, she was educated away from home in a boarding school which she hated cos she loved and missed her mum alot, but her mum wasnt that interested in her, when she finished college and returned her mum was planning on sending her abroad for further studies.

when naina realised this she kicked up a fuss and Anjali (Naina's mums name) finally snapped and let Naina kno that She isnt her mum, that her dad had an affair and she is his illegitmate child, which Anjali was forced to accept and take responsibilty for when he died

When Naina realises this she is devastated but seeing Anjalies rensentment she decided to leave Darjeeling, first she went to her friends house, who was getting married, this is how Daksh and Naina first met, and misunderstandings had them argueing, after her friend got married Naina decided to start her own Career as a wedding planner as she was good at her friends wedding, so she set out to Mumbai where she met Vibha (Daksh's mum) who took an instant like to her and helped her become her brother-in-laws Paying guest, and that is where Naina runs her business from called Doli Baraat Wedding planners.

Her Family is Rich but she wants to stand on her own to feet and not rely and force herself on Anjali anymore, Naina is a straight thinking forward looking girl who tackles all problems and moves on with a smile on her face and doesnt let others no her problems

Anjali misses Naina alot and realised her love for her and even came to mumbhai to take her back but Naina disagreed as Anjali said she wanted her back because of the promise she made her dad, and Naina wudnt go back with out knowing if Anjali really loved her, this wasnt communicated and they both seperated again, i am sure the anjali story will come back in the future!!!

wow that was a long story but i hope it explained alot about naina to you!!!

xXx Bee
im Bee and welcome to SSBNBig smile

oohhh that is helpful... Big smile...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...ok so now I know the whole story... Big smile
asheth Senior Member
asheth
asheth

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Can someone please post the written update for 05/21/2011???? (MAHAEPISODE)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index