Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

|Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Help Desk| (Page 10)

kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I wanted to do something for SSBN show on india-forums. But don't know what to do... I alsao wanted to contribute for this show. UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Is there any "STORY SO FAR"thread in SSBN forum ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Is there any "STORY SO FAR"thread in SSBN forum ?

till now there's no story so far thread in ssbn forum... but i guess ek hona chahiye...!!! Shocked

ssbn sad title song... anyone has it?

Pirated_Fun

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I was told that the Chaska Meter gets updated on Mondays.  For the last few weeks, it is not moving, in spite of members hitting their votes.  Can some senior Moderator have a look at this problem, and see that our votes are counted.

Chaska Meter is an India Forum product, so managed by IF.
TAM readings are from People Meter, run by an private company, and in this period of scams, no one can be taken seriously.    So if we had a meter that is our own, it would be better, that it functions, and we too are not labeled as being influenced by Channels and vested interests.    I saw an interesting eye opening video, when I put, "TRP Scam" in quotation marks on the Google Search.  Try it, and have a hearty laugh.

Masooma Bukhari

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Walter it has now changed, i think there was a temporary Hitch as many other Drama's remained on the same rating also, but in future if there is another such problem or delay pls PM me and i will discuss it in the Mods section to see if there is a problem occuring with the Meter!!!

xXx Bee

walquest2000

kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I know that we can't create separate topic for our pics to prevent spamming. But can i create just one topic under which I post all my pics???? And one more thing, what's a thread in IF??? I'm not aware of it as I;m new to IF. plz help Smile
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirtiarora111

I know that we can't create separate topic for our pics to prevent spamming. But can i create just one topic under which I post all my pics???? And one more thing, what's a thread in IF??? I'm not aware of it as I;m new to IF. plz help Smile

A thread is just a whole new post.

And for the pictures, you could definitely post under the picture gallery. :)

-Naina
kirtiarora111 IF-Dazzler
kirtiarora111
kirtiarora111

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by kirtiarora111

A thread is just a whole new post.

And for the pictures, you could definitely post under the picture gallery. :)

-Naina
ya i know that we can post all our pics in picture gallery. but still, I wanted to create my separate thread for pics. Just one. I'll keep adding my pics to that topic only. And won't create new topics for different pics. I'll adding my pics there only. Plzzz. If possible Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index