|Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Help Desk| - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone give me the link of sad version of title of ssbn ðŸ˜Š which was once played on naina...!! ðŸ˜Š
Masooma i cant seem to find it myself, but if you can tell me which episode it was in then i shall see if i can upload it as a video!

xXx Bee
hey Anam welcome dear!!! pls feel free to contribute in the forum, everyone here is sweet and friendly!!!
CAN ANYONE POST THE BACKGROUND TUNE OF THE SCENE WHEN NAINA HUGGED DAKSH. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ 
What are the real names of the girls playingroles of Madhura & Aakruti inSapno Se Bhare Naina?
hi can any1 giv me the picture which is in the banner where daksh smiles shwin his teeths
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Masooma i cant seem to find it myself, but if you can tell me which episode it was in then i shall see if i can upload it as a video!

xXx Bee

yar it was when kaka asked naina to leave the house after akruti made naina a thief in front of everyone.. naina was walking on the road and saw some lady n thought her to be her mother... that episode ðŸ˜›
can someone tell me akruti's whole story. she was so quiet and daksh was sending her away too but naina took her as an assistant or something in her company...  and now she's in love with ayush...

who is ayush..  is he pos or neg? whats his motives behind akruti

why was she so quiet? why were they going to send her away? 

i was watching daksh-naina scenes on yt andot this.. im sure the show has progressed so if u can tell me whats going on now that would help too!
Originally posted by brainychild92

can someone tell me akruti's whole story. she was so quiet and daksh was sending her away too but naina took her as an assistant or something in her company...  and now she's in love with ayush...

who is ayush..  is he pos or neg? whats his motives behind akruti

why was she so quiet? why were they going to send her away? 

i was watching daksh-naina scenes on yt andot this.. im sure the show has progressed so if u can tell me whats going on now that would help too!

ok its like akruti was quiet because she was conscious because of her father's behavior towards her..! ðŸ˜µ
ayush is daksh's friend's employee...! ðŸ¤“
they were sending her away to let her get a change... 

hey frnd u can watch the whole show on starplus site or desilinks ðŸ˜‰
search on google for desilinks... ðŸ˜›

here's star plus site's link ðŸ˜›
http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.asp?sid=87&showid=164

hope its what u were asking for ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
hi  tooo...all...
this is vanadi