|Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Help Desk| - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Pls somebody  post the written update for 2nd and 3rd feb....
Originally posted by sana.shanak

@keva...we really dnt have any idea about tht...y dnt they upload....!!!But they shud be uploading

Thanks for the info. I can not believe they are not uploading the episodes. Love U Zindagi episodes are uploaded by IF and this show just started last weekend whereas Sapno se bhare naina had started before this show. πŸ˜•
@keva......I know keva thats sad and SSBN is dng really well but still not much attention is paid 2 it
can someone tell me that repeat episode timings has been changed or wat? i didnt find repeat episode today by 8.30AM.... ... is it changed?
Originally posted by pesi11

can someone tell me that repeat episode timings has been changed or wat? i didnt find repeat episode today by 8.30AM.... ... is it changed?
I thnk its chnged but dnt know when it's aired nw...!!!
can someone please update me 9th feb episode 😊  dunno what happened with the cable 😑  star plus is not available.😭
Originally posted by smriti25

can someone please update me 9th feb episode 😊  dunno what happened with the cable 😑  star plus is not available.😭
@smriti..........it was quite a slow episode but naina once again proved her wit....Kaka started with his tantrums during dinner and shyamal got really agitated and poured out all her anger on Vedant....Who in turn got furious and told kaka that akruti didnt slip but she tried 2 commit suiicde.....and kaka got really angry and after knowing the reason put the blame on his brother and family and he even made up his mind to call the police....then Naina went to kaka and said tht she'll begiving him his rent and tht elated kaka....she in a mocking way said tht kaka shud do a police complaint and fight a case but it'll take years and loadzzz of money before kaka gets "justice" which put kaka in a dilemma tht whether he'll call the police or not but when he thought he haveto spend lakhs then he dropped the idea and naina saved vins tai and her family from any further embarassment..................:]
hopefully u undrstud and m able to gv a brief update
thanks a lot sana!! 😊quite a boring episode it seems. but i am extremely happy now star plus is back on my tv.  
Good tht star plus is back and u cn enjoy yr fav show and do cum to the forum for sum chit chat
guys i am a silent reader of this forum i wanted to suggest u all something 

.WHAT U ALL THINK ABOUT  NAINA BANNER AS OF EVERY OTHER FORUM HAS ????JUST THINK πŸ˜›