Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 98)

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucifer.

oh for fcuk sakes... those bollywood forum mods take this mod role a bit too seriously... i said that salman looks like a cross between an overweight pig and a water buffalo.. within seconds, my post got edited, and i was sent a warning!.. 

lol.. why would you initiate such topic... I always need proof...:)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

oh for fcuk sakes... those bollywood forum mods take this mod role a bit too seriously... i said that salman looks like a cross between an overweight pig and a water buffalo.. within seconds, my post got edited, and i was sent a warning!.. 

LOL Shashi! And then you wonder why you got banned. LOL

@night - Apparently you don't know Shashi well enough. LOL

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

It also really annoys me when they add stupid emoticons in the PM. The PM said 'please remove your siggy or else I shall do it for youEmbarrassed'. I mean seriously, why would you add a blushing emoticon at the end?

Yeah, there are members who randomly use Embarrassed & Smile emoticons. Maybe they think that it increases the cuteness factor of their virtual personality.
Not only girls, I have seen even some guys in IF doing that.

LOL!!! Dia - moderators that use "Embarrassed" in order to persuade others into listening to them are ridiculous! If you're going to tell me to behave, at least don't blush when you do it. It's hard for me to take people seriously when they blush virtually like that. My favorite part is when mods in some sections are scared to take action against me and "politely" request me to stop whatever it is I'm doing (usually enraging a group of fanatic worshippers of some random celebrity) because they hope to be on my good side. LOL

Regarding mods - most of them don't know what the hell they're doing. And most of them need to be told that. On the forum. Publicly. A lot of us get in trouble for little things, while mods' friends get away with a lot of crap. At the end of the day, I really don't expect the forum to run too smoothly - on the days it does, I am pleasantly surprised. And when it doesn't, it's an oh-well situation for me.

P.S. Who is Dilbagh!?!

Oh yeah, it's always a lot more fun having public 'debates' with the DT on the forum than via PM, it makes things a lot more interesting. :P I even asked her why she was blushing and I got told that there was no need for me to be so rudeLOLAtleast mods ask you nicely while they supposedly blush, the mods I've come across just address my posts indirectly. It's like dude, if you have a problem with me, tell it to my face, don't go around making sarcastic and indirect comments about me on mod notes when it's clear you're addressing me geez! DT members can be annoying but the members that suck up to them are even worse! Stop begging for a promotion, it's annoying! Do you remember a discussion we had a few months back about a certain someone that you find annoying? That person falls in to that category.

Never knew this Dilbagh dude, I think his username was Parachute and now it's Hallelujah. There were quite a few topics opened about how he stalked people. Creepy. 
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by night13

LOL Shashi! And then you wonder why you got banned. LOL

@night - Apparently you don't know Shashi well enough. LOL

lol... the combination of pig and buffalo..is just too much for my imagination.. :)
ps... now I really need to explore Shashi mind. <lol>

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Happy Mother's Day to all those celebrating in US, India and all the other countries that celebrate it today. :)

@vinu: Ahh I remember that scene from KKHH..it had me in tears :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-glace-bleue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Believe

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...Approve

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

Every person has the right to think that the other is an idiot...LOL...freedom of thinking Vinuji...LOL

too bad ...Freedom of thinking kon roka...stupid thoughts dheeka kabi kabi bolna padtha hey ji...
iss forum per sochne aur bade bade statements dene per koi tax nahi hai...nahi to ab tak Vijay milionaire hote...

Vijay is millionaire now...hehehe may be u dont know!!!LOLWink

Edited by Believe - 08 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...Approve

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

On one hand you want democracy, on the other you are not willing to give people freedom of speech rights. Make up your mind, dude!  lol Democracy without majority???  and democracy main kuch bi bolne ki freedom tho nahe hote dear...!!
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Seeing as some people here are celebrating Mother's Day today..

I used to do this all the time. :P

Edited by hindu4lyf - 08 May 2011 at 12:13pm

Go to top