Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 97)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

The thing is that when we join the forum...we agree to abide by a certain set of rules...well they may not feel right sometimes but that is what we agreed to...I also get fed up of the rules sometimes and then I take a breakLOL...but there is no point in contesting the rules...this forum is like any other organization...with their own sets of rules...and a set of disciplinary action if rules are broken...frankly speaking...I have not come across a biased or unfair mod yet...I am annoyed by the rules sometimes but rarely by the mods...I feel they r just doing their job...

Since when did you become so forum-righteous? Last I remember you were indirectly dropping hints about how unfair moderators in this section are!

This is what happens when you don't visit the forum regularly, you can't keep track of when people flip-flop sides! LOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Believe

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...Approve

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

Edited by Believe - 08 May 2011 at 5:58am
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...Approve

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Aaah, it's good to be part of  an intelligent  minority Clown

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

The thing is that when we join the forum...we agree to abide by a certain set of rules...well they may not feel right sometimes but that is what we agreed to...I also get fed up of the rules sometimes and then I take a breakLOL...but there is no point in contesting the rules...this forum is like any other organization...with their own sets of rules...and a set of disciplinary action if rules are broken...frankly speaking...I have not come across a biased or unfair mod yet...I am annoyed by the rules sometimes but rarely by the mods...I feel they r just doing their job...

Since when did you become so forum-righteous? Last I remember you were indirectly dropping hints about how unfair moderators in this section are!

This is what happens when you don't visit the forum regularly, you can't keep track of when people flip-flop sides! LOL

LOLLOL...I have always been forum - righteous and I am stickler for rules...thats why I take a break instead of fighting with the mods...and then gloating on the forum that how the mods are scared of me and want to be on my good sideWink...this is a virtual forum...a time pass for me...not my life...i am not going to fight here and waste my time...i fight and then GLOAT where it matters...not here...Wink...
and who cares what you considered as indirect hints...as long as I am clear to myself of what i did...

LOL
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

Every person has the right to think that the other is an idiot...LOL...freedom of thinking Vinuji...LOL...too bad ...iss forum per sochne aur bade bade statements dene per koi tax nahi hai...nahi to ab tak Vijay milionaire hote...

Edited by blue-ice - 08 May 2011 at 10:49am
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

On one hand you want democracy, on the other you are not willing to give people freedom of speech rights. Make up your mind, dude!
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

LOLLOL...I have always been forum - righteous and I am stickler for rules...thats why I take a break instead of fighting with the mods...and then gloating on the forum that how the mods are scared of me and want to be on my good sideWink...this is a virtual forum...a time pass for me...not my life...i am not going to fight here and waste my time...i fight and then GLOAT where it matters...not here...Wink...
and who cares what you considered as indirect hints...as long as I am clear to myself of what i did...

LOL

First of all, I am not "gloating" that mods are scared of me. However, I am being honest in that there have been mods who try to stay on my good side for whatever reason in some of the other sections - usually they're the same age or younger and perhaps there's a reason to want to maintain peace on the forum by befriending members. On the other hand, there are obviously moderators who are here to do their job and do it with consistency - hence my warning history.

Usually, I would not care whether you are a stickler for rules or not regardless of what you have to say about your forum-righteousness - however, the amount of hypocrisy that you are showing here leaves me astounded. If I remember correctly, you have had a number of signatures and posts cribbing about Sarina's moderation. Just because you do it indirectly does not mean that no one else sees or notices it! And now you are claiming here that you have never come across an unfair or unbiased moderator. Perhaps you have realized your mistake or changed your mind, but that does not mean that you always thought this way!

It does not bother me that you consider me "gloating" here, but let me just remind you that just because you go back and edit your posts in order to hide your cribbing does not mean that it wasn't once there.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers on this forum! I hope everyone is celebrating their mothers today and reminding themselves how special they are to have such a wonderful mother in their lives. My mother is my strength - she has made me into the person I am today, and I love her for that.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfmr.ass

Go to top