India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 90)

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
There are wild theories abt 9/11 mentioned here all ill say God knows the truth n either bush or osama which ever carried out attacks

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I'm curious. Are there enough Brittana fans on IF  to be able to start a Brittana fan club. LOL
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I have a new conspiracy theory.

As everyone knows Donald Trump was once a Democrat. His latest stump speech was actually social imperialism rather than traditional tea party notions of less government, less spending. Donald Trump is a democrat plant within the tea party movement. He strategically gained entry by pretending to be a birther. Now he will further divide the Republicans and Tea Party, ensuring Obama a 2012 victory due to fragmented opposition. In conjunction with this the military also killed Osama Bin Laden at the opportune time to boost Obama's 2012 prospectus. It is also evidently clear that the military has also become mroe competent after revoking Don't Ask Don't Tell, another Obama achievement.

Spoken like a true liberal..<lol>
Trump is a true businessman and should stick to what he does best, make profits and not advice on running a country, specially with his background!

Edited by night13 - 04 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

As everyone knows Donald Trump was once a Democrat. His latest stump speech was actually social imperialism rather than traditional tea party notions of less government, less spending. Donald Trump is a democrat plant within the tea party movement. He strategically gained entry by pretending to be a birther. Now he will further divide the Republicans and Tea Party, ensuring Obama a 2012 victory due to fragmented opposition. In conjunction with this the military also killed Osama Bin Laden at the opportune time to boost Obama's 2012 prospectus. It is also evidently clear that the military has also become mroe competent after revoking Don't Ask Don't Tell, another Obama achievement.

Trump is a true businessman and stick to what he does best, make profits and not advice on running a country, specially with his background!

I thought it was funny how one of the shows that were interrupted for Obama's announcement on OBL's death was Donald Trump's apprentice.LOL

I'm guessing he wouldn't have been too happy about that! There's a joke going round at the moment about how first Trump asked to see Obama's birth certificate and now he's asking to see Osama's death certificateLOL

Edited by hindu4lyf - 04 May 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shade

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Trump is a true businessman and should stick to what he does best, make profits and not advice on running a country, specially with his background!

I thought it was funny how one of the shows that were interrupted for Obama's announcement on OBL was Donald's Trump apprentice.LOL

I'm guessing he wouldn't have been too happy about that! There's a joke going round at the moment about how first Trump asked to see Obama's birth certificate and now he's asking to see Osama's death certificateLOL

Dia.. You crack me up! This is why I call Trump the joker for the 2012 candidacy! Are the republicans really banging down his door for this upcoming election? He must stop embarrassing him self! As stated, 'Money is not a measure of a man's character or success in the arena of public service.'

Edited by night13 - 04 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shadehindu4lyf

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Trump is a true businessman and stick to what he does best, make profits and not advice on running a country, specially with his background!

I thought it was funny how one of the shows that were interrupted for Obama's announcement on OBL's death was Donald Trump's apprentice.LOL

LOL LOL After he is finished with checking all these certificates hope he finds some time to check  his own testimonials .
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I think Summer is desperately trying to revive old topics in an attempt to steer people away from Osama. LOL
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Some people do manage to stir up enough trouble even after their death ! Wacko Let the dead lie in peace ..and try and have some peace  for the living too.  Does it have to be "kill and die" instead of "live and let live" ?

Go to top