India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 86)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
^Yes, yes, yes! Watch PLL, it's a good show. Lots of mystery involved. It's off-air right now, and the second season will start in June. Can't wait! Although it did drag a little in between, it definitely manages to keep you you on your toes the rest of the time. Plus, unlike me, you won't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next. LOL

I need to watch Glee for sure! And my best friend has on my back about watching Vampire Diaries for a very long time now. Guess I'll do that too. Can you tell I plan on having no life over this summer break? :P

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Harry Potter musical? Nope! It'll be the first thing I do once exams are out the way. I need any excuse to go gaga over DarrenDay DreamingI've been told Kurt comes back to Glee (thanks to the idiot that spoilt it for me) so watching the video didn't surprise me but I'm curious to know why!

I'm not really in to American politics at all but I did get the Palin reference. US folks probably found it funnier though. Thought it was hilarious how Sue made Aural Intensity sing a religious song and the punch at the end was typical Sue!LOL

HAHA some awesome lines from Brittany! I have this thing for Puckerman now too..his dopiness and shallow behaviour is pretty funny. Oh and Quinn seems to be getting prettier and prettier each week! lol

I think being 'out there' is sort of Gaga's trademark. I can't think of a single Gaga song where she hasn't done something out of the ordinary. Don't know about Gaga but I sure enjoyed their version of it.

LOL! It's a catchy song although I really don't like Kanye's bit..I think he ruins the song. My mum just thinks she's trying to copy Gaga.LOLI'd love to hear your explanation as to why you think she's singing about a vibrator?LOL

You know I heard Aural intensity as Oral Intensity for the longest time. LOL

The latest episode also has a Quinn/Rachel Duet. A mashup of Unpretty/So pretty (West Side Story). Its about Rachel's insecurity over her Jew nose. Its well sung.

ET? Ok, lets see the lyrics. Think about it. Katy Perry is definitely not singing about Alien sex. Thats just gross and creepy. But then what is an object that women revere, but many others frown on as evil? Whats futuristic, that is available with all sorts of powers, modes, lasers? Walk on wavelength, vibrate?

The most awesome beauty of this song is that it puts Kanye West in his place for exactly what he is , He's not just a prick, he's a total d----

[Kanye West]
I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
I'm tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way
I'm a legend, I'm irreverent
I be reverend
I be so fa-a-ar up, we don't give a f-f-f-f-ck
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are not invited to the otherside of sanity
They calling me an alien
A big headed astronaut
Maybe it's because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

[Katy Perry]
You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your lasers
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

There is this transcendental
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star

I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'll risk it all
All

[Kanye West]
I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars
Getting stupid ass straight out the jar
Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck
Tell me what's next, alien sex
I'ma disrobe you, than I'mma probe you
See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do
I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Chorus]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial
Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^Yes, yes, yes! Watch PLL, it's a good show. Lots of mystery involved. It's off-air right now, and the second season will start in June. Can't wait! Although it did drag a little in between, it definitely manages to keep you you on your toes the rest of the time. Plus, unlike me, you won't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next. LOL

I need to watch Glee for sure! And my best friend has on my back about watching Vampire Diaries for a very long time now. Guess I'll do that too. Can you tell I plan on having no life over this summer break? :P

Girl, you are almost a graduate now. It is high time you stopped watching silly high school shows and watch some better entertainment. I watched a bit of Pretty Little Liars. Initially it was intriguing, but then you see its nothing but a bunch of bitchy girls with plenty of issues. Not that appealing.

Vampire Diaries is also so teenage. If you are really into sexy beasts called Vampires watch something that has everything a vampire genre needs, mystery, intrigue, sensuality and finesse - True Blood.

Although, I highly recommend shows like 30 Rock, Glee!, Modern Family, Raising Hope, Outsourced - Nothing like some well written comedy.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

LMAO! I honestly never thought of it like that but now that you mention it!Stern Smile

Just to add to the list of favourite Brittany quotes..

'My favourite song is My Headband'LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

What exactly is the show about though? I saw a bit of the first episode and it seemed a bit scary. :|

The only thing I don't like is watching shows online! Damn VIVA for scrapping the show.
People keep nagging me to watch TVD too. The guys just aren't quite as attractive as they're mad out to be but I'm guessing the show is better than the stuff they show in the Twilight films. I plan on having no life this summer either..yay us!Tongue
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

What exactly is the show about though? I saw a bit of the first episode and it seemed a bit scary. :|

The only thing I don't like is watching shows online! Damn VIVA for scrapping the show.
People keep nagging me to watch TVD too. The guys just aren't quite as attractive as they're mad out to be but I'm guessing the show is better than the stuff they show in the Twilight films. I plan on having no life this summer either..yay us!Tongue

Haha, yeah it is a little "scary" - but its not a horror show or anything!

According to Wiki:

The series follows the lives of Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) and Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). One year later, they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. At first they think it's Alison herself, but after she is found dead, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets, — including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew.[2]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

I plan on having no life this summer either..yay us!Tongue

After I graduate, I am thinking I'm going to have no life at all - at least you'll be back at school next semester! LOL I am already starting to feel useless - lol. I was recently compelled into a pact involving a pretty white boy and marriage. If nothing else works, I know what I'll be doing in five year's time. ;-)

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 30 April 2011 at 5:34pm
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

I'd be surprised if a British channel scrapped Pretty Little Liars for being too scary or something. Considering how racy Skins is that even a watered down version could not hit US airwaves without controversy. I think the ratings must not have been good and they dumped it. British television has Skins and Sugar Rush, so Pretty Little Liars does not match as much in content and intensity. Then you folks have better comedies and shows like Doctor Who. Who needs American shows unless its like really high caliber.

Go to top