India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 85)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Born This Way! was the best Glee! episode in a long time. Totally Gleektastic. With Bollywood trying to get serious, I'm glad to have Glee!. Where else can you get your good old fashioned random song and dance sequences and mall flash mobs. Loved the Barbravention. Love Jew noses too.

The best bit was their execution of Born This Way! Gaga disappointed with this song and video. But the Glee! cast had it spot on with the concept, execution, everything.

Heather Morris got some serious moves and Naya Rivera's character is being developed so well. Naya probably has the best line in the history of television.

Edited by return_to_hades - 30 April 2011 at 2:27pm

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
AHHH SARINA YOU MADE ME WATCH IT!!!

I was trying so hard not to watch the US performances but the temptation to watch it was too much and I gave in! :( The Barbra Streisand performance reminded me of the T-Mobile life is for sharing ad that was shot at Heathrow AirportLOL

The only sad thing about those two videos was that there was no Darren!! :( I fell in love with him after the 'bills bills bills' performance. That was bloody amazinggg! Almost as good as the Gwyneth Paltrow epi and the 'Singing in the Rain/Umbrella' performance.

Last week was the regionals episode over here. The idea of writing original songs was great! Absolutely loved the lyrics of 'Get it Right' and Lea Michele nailed it! Especially where she hits that really high note!

I love the character of Brittany more actually..her acting is great but her dance is even better! Oh and her one-liners are absolutely hilarious! I thought the Christmas episode was one of her best but I couldn't stop laughing last week when Sue puts dirt in her locker and she says 'I don't even remember putting that there'.LOL

I'm surprised Gaga wasn't happy with the way they went about it. I quite liked the concept! I'm guessing she was expecting them to do something a little more 'out there' maybe?
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I was trying so hard not to watch the US performances but the temptation to watch it was too much and I gave in! :( The Barbra Streisand performance reminded me of the T-Mobile life is for sharing ad that was shot at Heathrow AirportLOL

The only sad thing about those two videos was that there was no Darren!! :( I fell in love with him after the 'bills bills bills' performance. That was bloody amazinggg! Almost as good as the Gwyneth Paltrow epi and the 'Singing in the Rain/Umbrella' performance.

Last week was the regionals episode over here. The idea of writing original songs was great! Absolutely loved the lyrics of 'Get it Right' and Lea Michele nailed it! Especially where she hits that really high note!

I love the character of Brittany more actually..her acting is great but her dance is even better! Oh and her one-liners are absolutely hilarious! I thought the Christmas episode was one of her best but I couldn't stop laughing last week when Sue puts dirt in her locker and she says 'I don't even remember putting that there'.LOL

I'm surprised Gaga wasn't happy with the way they went about it. I quite liked the concept! I'm guessing she was expecting them to do something a little more 'out there' maybe?

***spoiler***

Darren has a beautiful song in the episode. Blaine & the Warbles sings farewell to Kurt. They are such a romantic couple.

***spoiler***

Did you watch Harry Potter musical on Youtube? Thats like the  best way to get your Darren Criss fix.

Ah the Regionals episode was one of the good ones too. There was a lot of American political humor over Palin/Bachman and all - Kathy Griffins character. Did it have the same impact on you UK folks. I was laughing really hard to think Kathy Griffin played like a tea party grizzly mama.

My favorite Brittany lines
"Did you know that dolphins are just gay Sharks"
"A ballad is a male duck"
"When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist"
"I'm pretty sure my cats been reading my diary"
"I spent the summer lost in the sewers"
"I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was sort of a dentist"

***spoiler***

Brittany gives Santana a shirt that says "Lebanese" to wear while performing Born This Way. But Santana refuses. Santana's awesome dialog is "The only straight I am is straight up bitch"

***spoiler***

I think the Glee interpretation of Born This Way was much better. Its a good song and does not need to be "out there". I think Gaga's mistake was thinking all her songs have to be "out there". I actually really wanted the Born this Way video to be interpreted like how Glee Cast did it - accepting yourself - you know universally - race, religion, gender, looks whatever - not some creepy Alien thing.

Speaking of Creepy Alien, what is up with Katy Perry's ET video. And dude she is singing about a vibrator (or so I interpret).

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucifer.

Evil Smile
CoolBig smile

who the hell are you? gulshan's daddy?
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Evil Smile
CoolBig smile

who the hell are you? gulshan's daddy?

Greetings and Salutations my fellow heretic, I am Lucifer, fallen angel, expelled from the Kingdom of God, better known otherwise as, The Devil.  I have come to interact with my devotees, don't be afraid, my child.

Dear Lucifer,
Welcome to hell.
Sincerely,
Hell's Angel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

***spoiler***

Darren has a beautiful song in the episode. Blaine & the Warbles sings farewell to Kurt. They are such a romantic couple.

***spoiler***

Did you watch Harry Potter musical on Youtube? Thats like the  best way to get your Darren Criss fix.

Ah the Regionals episode was one of the good ones too. There was a lot of American political humor over Palin/Bachman and all - Kathy Griffins character. Did it have the same impact on you UK folks. I was laughing really hard to think Kathy Griffin played like a tea party grizzly mama.

My favorite Brittany lines
"Did you know that dolphins are just gay Sharks"
"A ballad is a male duck"
"When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist"
"I'm pretty sure my cats been reading my diary"
"I spent the summer lost in the sewers"
"I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was sort of a dentist"

***spoiler***

Brittany gives Santana a shirt that says "Lebanese" to wear while performing Born This Way. But Santana refuses. Santana's awesome dialog is "The only straight I am is straight up bitch"

***spoiler***

I think the Glee interpretation of Born This Way was much better. Its a good song and does not need to be "out there". I think Gaga's mistake was thinking all her songs have to be "out there". I actually really wanted the Born this Way video to be interpreted like how Glee Cast did it - accepting yourself - you know universally - race, religion, gender, looks whatever - not some creepy Alien thing.

Speaking of Creepy Alien, what is up with Katy Perry's ET video. And dude she is singing about a vibrator (or so I interpret).

Harry Potter musical? Nope! It'll be the first thing I do once exams are out the way. I need any excuse to go gaga over DarrenDay DreamingI've been told Kurt comes back to Glee (thanks to the idiot that spoilt it for me) so watching the video didn't surprise me but I'm curious to know why!

I'm not really in to American politics at all but I did get the Palin reference. US folks probably found it funnier though. Thought it was hilarious how Sue made Aural Intensity sing a religious song and the punch at the end was typical Sue!LOL

HAHA some awesome lines from Brittany! I have this thing for Puckerman now too..his dopiness and shallow behaviour is pretty funny. Oh and Quinn seems to be getting prettier and prettier each week! lol

I think being 'out there' is sort of Gaga's trademark. I can't think of a single Gaga song where she hasn't done something out of the ordinary. Don't know about Gaga but I sure enjoyed their version of it.

LOL! It's a catchy song although I really don't like Kanye's bit..I think he ruins the song. My mum just thinks she's trying to copy Gaga.LOLI'd love to hear your explanation as to why you think she's singing about a vibrator?LOL
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
^It makes me sad that I lost track of Glee after Season 1. :(
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

^It makes me sad that I lost track of Glee after Season 1. :(

Ajnu you need to catch up..soon! I think Season 2 is a lot better than Season 1 but there's a lot of references to season 1 so watch season 1 first!

I've heard a lot about Pretty Little Liars and I know you watch that right? But they stopped airing the show over here! Is it worth watching during my summer break?

Go to top