-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by thickhead

[QUOTE=Believe]God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...Ermm

God wants spiritual mango or religious kela .. ye to god ko hi pata hoga na ? Why form conclusions regarding something that is unknown & unverifiable. --Unverifiable/unknown!!

who told this to you!!!???

The question and its trailing exclamations make it appear that i've missed something super obvious and committed a sm mortal sin .. LOL But i don't get the purpose of such questions ?? Whats the point ? What if i ask the same to u ? Its a meaningless exercise that only berates the proposition without offering any valid counter-argument or proof. 

If you are in an argument ,its natural,you are trying to prove your thoughts..People believed that the sun goes around the earth, and the sun never denied it -- -who bothers?LOL

I believe
God is presents...not a person...and God has to be freed from all concepts of personality..He has to be freed from any particular name so that all the names become his.....So I can feel the presents...and my Presents says this to me!!Smile

You need to understand that there's a difference in belief and truth. --
I think am aware of what am saying,a belief is never anything but a repressed doubtSmileEvery belief has behind it a doubt...and Truth is not an experience. It has to be said that it is an experience; otherwise how to convey it to you? Truth is pure awareness!

What u're presenting here is nothing more than ur personal idea, or an interpretation, of an acausal entity referred to as God. Since, this thought cannot be verified - not logically, not empirically - it can't be used to refute any statement. You interpretation is not better or worse than the opinion held by any other person. up to u!!Smile

By stating that "God loves spiritual fruits", you are claiming to possess knowledge of God's preferences . This directly contradicts your next statement that God has to be free from all concepts of personality.  I dont think that contradicts, cos spirituality is the real thing, religiousness is just a byproduct.!Smile

If the God is really a formless entity without any quality or attributes then it cannot have any sort of preference; to it everyone, irresepective of their belief, wud be alike.I believe God is our inner voice..& and I know, God might not be the most intelligent arrangement to determine the course of human affairsSmile

Lastly,  the statement - "God has to be freed from all  names" is another illogical statement. Anything exists only if it can be known, in order to know it there ought to be a way to refer it and in order to refer to it there ought to be a term or name for it. Unless you have a name or term for that "force or presence" , you can never know it. Since, name/term is a language construct, there'd be atleast as many, terms for God, as is the number of living languages in the present world. Also, "God" itself is a name that u urself use to refer to that "presence", so in a way it again contradicts ur statement.! ... Those who think of God as a person -- there is a problem. Understand one thing, God is alive when you are alive,If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead... if you are alive, your God is alive. ...Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being. So if you want to know what God is, become more alive. If you want to know what God is, become more divine. If you want to know what God is, then don't try to know -- try to feel.... He comes through the door of the heart...Thats why I use the word presence! it is a question of vision!! Smile

Edited by Believe - 11 April 2011 at 11:47pm

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

True Love

Boy: mere pass apne dost jesi car to nahi par tumhe apni palkon pe bitha k ghumaunga !

Mere pass us jesa bada bangla to nahi par tumhe apne dil me jagah dunga!

Mere pass us jitne paise to nahi par main mehnat mazdoori kar k khilaunga aur tumhe kya chahiye??

Girl: dimag mat kha !

Dost ka number de..

-----------------

In Exam
Examiner (showed legs of bird): Tell d bird's name?
Santa: I don't know.
Examiner: U r failed. Wats ur name?
Santa: U see my legs & tell me
LOL

Summer3

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1Summer3

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Man invents machine that turns plastic into oil.

Wow this is an eye opener.
Guy looks like Jackie Chan
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Believe, I think that you try too hard to be profound and in this flight of abstraction you tend to lose touch with rationality, end up becoming slave to your own imagination; the result ,as seen here, is nothing more than a bunch of incoherent, disjointed statements riddled with contradictions. What perplexes me even more is that disconcerting all-knowing sagely smile at the end of each para .. kya confidence hai !

If you are in an argument ,its natural,you are trying to prove your thoughts
but where's the proof/reason in your statements ? Your arguments are of the form - "you are wrong because your idea doesn't match to what i think or experience", no reason is given; that's being arrogant and dogmatic.

belief is never anything but a repressed doubt
You've totally missed that the objection was raised to your use of ur "belief" to judge other statements, you don't counter it, instead what you provide is an irrelevant gem -  ekdum seedha from Osho, verbatim, http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Stories/Conditioning/Sannyasi_is_always_Sannyasi.htm. Sir ji, ideas to sabh chori karte hain, aapne to words hi chura liye .. LOL copy paste kar diya pora ka poora .. and instead of quoting Osho as the source, you present it as your own words, ofcourse with the confident smile !! adbhut !! Osho was talking about diff between belief/faith, how's it relevant here ?

I dont think that contradicts, cos spirituality is the real thing, religiousness is just a byproduct

Contradictions arise when propositions with conflicting ideas are used in an argument. God does not have any attribute and God doesn't like X - these are conflicting statements, opposite of each other. How your explanation makes sense here .. samajh nahi aaya.

I believe God is our inner voice..& and I know, God might not be the most intelligent arrangement to determine the course of human affairsSmile
Ermm

Those who think of God as a person -- there is a problem. Understand one thing, God is alive when you are alive,If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead... if you are alive, your God is alive. ...Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being. So if you want to know what God is, become more alive. If you want to know what God is, become more divine. If you want to know what God is, then don't try to know -- try to feel.... He comes through the door of the heart...Thats why I use the word presence! it is a question of vision!! Smile
Hmm.. Osho ne bhi kuchh aisa hi kaha tha na ???Point 6 at  http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Spiritual_Quotes/Osho/osho_god_quotes.htm Great minds think alike ??? Kya ishtyle hai Believe babu !

Jungle jungle pata chala hai...
 cheating karta hua believe pakda gaya hai LOL

LOL .. classic copy-paste. Lagta hai IF ko bhi Turnitin use karna padega LOL 
Osho use bhi kiya to koi nahi but how does this relate, in any way, to what I had written ??? Wacko

Edited by thickhead - 13 April 2011 at 11:52pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Osho was promoting free sex I believe.
His whole group was thrown out of USA.

Go to top