Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 77)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by Believe

God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...Ermm

God wants spiritual mango or religious kela .. ye to god ko hi pata hoga na ? Why form conclusions regarding something that is unknown & unverifiable. --Unverifiable/unknown!! who told this to you!!!???   I believe God is presents...not a person...and God has to be freed from all concepts of personality..He has to be freed from any particular name so that all the names become his.....So I can feel the presents...and my Presents says this to me!!Smile

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Ek ladki dhi deewani si, ek ladke pe woh marthi dhi, nazrein chukhake, sharmake galiyom se guzarthi dhi, chori chori, chupke chupke chittiyam likha karthi dhi...
..... .................................................Hug

Edited by Believe - 10 April 2011 at 12:02pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Smile
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
^The problem is sometime people don't understand, that times change, situations change and many times there are new and unique situations..... If you follow the holy scripture word by word then theoretically there should be conflicting things in it and always some things will be missing..... n, people shld rather take religion as a 'guidance' and not something that can "dictate" their lives.!!!

live and Let live!!Smile
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Police wale ne car wale ko roka-

Ye 'suraksha week' hai. Aap belt pehn kar car chala rahe ho, isliye aapko Rs 5000 ka inaam diya jata hai. Aap is inaam ka kya karoge?

Car Driver- Main is inaam se apna drivng licence banwaunga.

Pichhli seat pr baithi uski maa boli- Iski baat ka yakin mat karo. Ye sharab pi kar kuch bhi bo...lta hai.

Uske papa bole- Mujhe patha tha ki chori ki car me hum zyada dur nahi ja paenge.

Tabhi dikki se awaz ayi- Bhai humne border paar kar liya kya!!!
LOL
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thickhead

[QUOTE=Believe]God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...Ermm

God wants spiritual mango or religious kela .. ye to god ko hi pata hoga na ? Why form conclusions regarding something that is unknown & unverifiable. --Unverifiable/unknown!!

who told this to you!!!???

The question and its trailing exclamations make it appear that i've missed something super obvious and committed a sm mortal sin .. LOL But i don't get the purpose of such questions ?? Whats the point ? What if i ask the same to u ? Its a meaningless exercise that only berates the proposition without offering any valid counter-argument or proof. 

I believe
God is presents...not a person...and God has to be freed from all concepts of personality..He has to be freed from any particular name so that all the names become his.....So I can feel the presents...and my Presents says this to me!!Smile

You need to understand that there's a difference in belief and truth. What u're presenting here is nothing more than ur personal idea, or an interpretation, of an acausal entity referred to as God. Since, this thought cannot be verified - not logically, not empirically - it can't be used to refute any statement. You interpretation is not better or worse than the opinion held by any other person. 

By stating that "God loves spiritual fruits", you are claiming to possess knowledge of God's preferences . This directly contradicts your next statement that God has to be free from all concepts of personality. If the God is really a formless entity without any quality or attributes then it cannot have any sort of preference; to it everyone, irresepective of their belief, wud be alike.

Lastly,  the statement - "God has to be freed from all  names" is another illogical statement. Anything exists only if it can be known, in order to know it there ought to be a way to refer it and in order to refer to it there ought to be a term or name for it. Unless you have a name or term for that "force or presence" , you can never know it. Since, name/term is a language construct, there'd be atleast as many, terms for God, as is the number of living languages in the present world. Also, "God" itself is a name that u urself use to refer to that "presence", so in a way it again contradicts ur statement.

Edited by thickhead - 11 April 2011 at 1:11pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Anyone have a Kindle? Bet you regret buying one now!Tongue

In October 2009 John Walkenbach noticed that the price of the Kindle was falling at a consistent rate, lowering almost on a schedule. By June 2010, the rate was so unwavering that he could easily forecast the date at which the Kindle would be free: November 2011.

Go to top