Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 143)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

hahah, meena always tells me to visit the bollywood section, but i can never get myself to care about celebrities beyond the movies i watch. LOL my reaction is like dia's exactly - HE?!? what is he obsessed with Salman Khan for?

this guy will make you wanna bang your head on your desk.. you should actually go and post there, some of the people are just ridiculous lol..i don't know why he likes that 5ft square concrete slab.. Salman is a piece of shit.

Now you're just looking for trouble. You enjoy being the big bad boy of the forum, huh? LOL That's funny, I want to meet a guy who is obsessed with Salman Khan, I'm sure Sallu would enjoy that. LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

lol, i don't know about others.. but i go there to rile people up, though i have to be careful now LOL

i can imagine, one thing common between DID and bollywood forum, is that they're both populated with females

Ahh, now it makes more sense why you go there! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I sound totally tv show obsessed but considering majority of these shows only come once a week, my obsession isn't too bad, or at least I like to think so anyway :P

Initially when I started watching Gilmore Girls, I was so fascinated with how fast Lorelai and Rory spoke.LOL

Yeah, yeah, nice way to make yourself sound less-obsessed then you really are! LOL

Hahah, yeah, they have great chemistry together! Loved that show ... the dialogues and everything was fantastic. I didn't like the last season as much though - I feel like their original characters got lost along the way somewhere. Rory turned into one of those rich, bratty kids that her and Lorelai always made fun of. And when she turned down Logan, that was sad. :(
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Why was Outsourced canceled?
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Sarina, if you don't own it already:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As a valued Amazon Student member, you might like to know we have Lady Gaga's brand-new album "Born This Way" for just $0.99 today only at Amazon MP3. With the purchase of this or any other album customers also get an automatic upgrade to 20 GB of storage on Amazon Cloud Drive.

"Born This Way" is the Amazon MP3 Daily Deal. The Daily Deal price is just $0.99. This price is valid May 23, 2011 only.

You will need to become an Amazon Student member though - not all that difficult and lots of nice perks.

Lady Gaga crashed Amazon. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/business/media/24gaga.html

Edit:

Looks like the reviews are awesome. Just downloaded the full album (Not from Amazon). Its certainly unique. Some songs step away from the traditional dance pop with various influences from Opera to classic rock.

Edited by return_to_hades - 23 May 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Arre Vinuji aapne woh photo chori kar liya aur jisne upload kiya FB pe usse toh aap ne credit bhi nahi diyaTongue

Usske oppper kya likha dheeka naa...'KUCHHH nai' deega...and Ek or baat...Wo apun ki dost kaa maaal hey...Usko pata hey and mujko bi pata hey...lol may be u dont know our dealings...LOL Am a Debtor!!!Approve

Woh apun 'ki' dost kab se ban gaya?LOL--Pata nai...LOL

& for your kind info...the above 'Kuchh nai' pic hosted in my photobucket ac... Smile http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/vinus_007/kuchnai.jpg

Waise I was just kidding, I do realise that the two of you are friends although I never realised you loved Enrique so much?!LOL--  LOLjust a Fan..bt .choori chupe kyu dheek rahi ho mera FB a/cConfusedLOLTongue lagtha hey 'Who visited my profile' Application add karna padegaTongueLOL 

Edited by Believe - 24 May 2011 at 2:35am
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Arre Vinuji aapne woh photo chori kar liya aur jisne upload kiya FB pe usse toh aap ne credit bhi nahi diyaTongue

Usske oppper kya likha dheeka naa...'KUCHHH nai' deega...and Ek or baat...Wo apun ki dost kaa maaal hey...Usko pata hey and mujko bi pata hey...lol may be u dont know our dealings...LOL Am a Debtor!!!Approve

Woh apun 'ki' dost kab se ban gaya?LOL--Pata nai...LOL

& for your kind info...the above 'Kuchh nai' pic hosted in my photobucket ac... Smile http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/vinus_007/kuchnai.jpg

Waise I was just kidding, I do realise that the two of you are friends although I never realised you loved Enrique so much?!LOL--  LOLjust a Fan..bt .choori chupe kyu dheek rahi ho mera FB a/cConfusedLOLTongue lagtha hey 'Who visited my profile' Application add karna padegaTongueLOL 

Mujhe chori chupe karna hota toh aap ko thodi batatiTongue
Haha yours was the first comment there, kinda hard to miss and how could I possibly miss enrique?Tongue
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I sound totally tv show obsessed but considering majority of these shows only come once a week, my obsession isn't too bad, or at least I like to think so anyway :P

Initially when I started watching Gilmore Girls, I was so fascinated with how fast Lorelai and Rory spoke.LOL

Yeah, yeah, nice way to make yourself sound less-obsessed then you really are! LOL

Hahah, yeah, they have great chemistry together! Loved that show ... the dialogues and everything was fantastic. I didn't like the last season as much though - I feel like their original characters got lost along the way somewhere. Rory turned into one of those rich, bratty kids that her and Lorelai always made fun of. And when she turned down Logan, that was sad. :(

I think the only reason Rory turned out like that was because of Logan and all that time she spent away from Lorelai when she joined the DAR and left Stars Hollow and Yale. I thought Logan was the cutest out of all 3 guys she dated but I do have a bit of a soft spot for Jess. (and Chad!Tongue) As much as I liked Luke and Lorelai, I just didn't like Luke as much when I found out he already had a kid so I was kinda happy when she ran off with Christopher and got married in Paris even though that didn't end well.

Yeah she turned down Logan but he was a bit of a jerk for wanting to break off all ties with her after. I liked how they ended it with her getting a job as a journalist following Obama around. Plus she was kinda too young to get married anyway.

Go to top