hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Sarina, if you don't own it already:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As a valued Amazon Student member, you might like to know we have Lady Gaga's brand-new album "Born This Way" for just $0.99 today only at Amazon MP3. With the purchase of this or any other album customers also get an automatic upgrade to 20 GB of storage on Amazon Cloud Drive.

"Born This Way" is the Amazon MP3 Daily Deal. The Daily Deal price is just $0.99. This price is valid May 23, 2011 only.

You will need to become an Amazon Student member though - not all that difficult and lots of nice perks.

As much as I love Lady Gaga, I refuse to 'buy' music. I will only buy music if it is an independent music label.

It's actually pretty annoying cause you can't download any of Gaga's recent songs on the internet right now. It's been removed from most of the sites.

I was watching her performance at Madison Square where she had some weird red stuff all over her body. The women is hilarious.."as long as you've paid money to see me perform here, I'm not going to bloody waste your time miming on stage and you're going to get what you paid for"Tongue

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

As much as I love Lady Gaga, I refuse to 'buy' music. I will only buy music if it is an independent music label.

I don't "buy" music either. I pay my credits to the singer by appreciate his or her music and remembering their names. LOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

I have Born This Way and Judas. Will find the whole album soon enough. If you cant find downloads, you can always extract stuff from the tube.

To give credit to Gaga, she does sing live. Honestly, I would hate to go to a concert and see some people stand and sing. Lady Gaga gives total value for concert money.

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Dia, do you have Real Player on your computer? I usually use that to download Youtube videos and convert them to MP3 formats. You can also do that on random sites that I do not know the names of. LOL

Sarina - I saw the music video for Judas, and well I have no words. The song itself is so jaw-dropping that the music video comes off as no surprise. LOL

Jesus is my virtue and Judas is the demon I cling to ... mmhmm.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I have Born This Way and Judas. Will find the whole album soon enough. If you cant find downloads, you can always extract stuff from the tube.

To give credit to Gaga, she does sing live. Honestly, I would hate to go to a concert and see some people stand and sing. Lady Gaga gives total value for concert money.

You mean download from Youtube? The process to convert it, wait for it to send to your e-mail inbox and then download it can seem like such a long process at times. It can take forever to search for a good quality audio sometimes too.

Yeah, I went to the Usher concert not too long ago and well, I really like his songs. They're fast, peppy songs and hell, he has all the dance moves but it was so frustrating to see so him mime so much. I get that it can't be easy to dance and sing live at the same time but I still thought that was quite disappointing.

I do wish Gaga would put on a bit of weight though. She was talking about girls being bullied in to having to lose weight and I couldn't help but think..you're not exactly practising what you preach.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Dia, tell me a good bollywood movie to watch, PLEASE! I'm bored, and I haven't seen one in a long time now.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

@ Ajnu – What about the verse - "In the biblical sense, I'm beyond repentance, fake-hooker, prostitute, wench". I don't think there's anything wrong with the lyrics or the symbolic representations. As humans don't we all have a sense of virtue, but a tendency to cling to sins?

@Dia – I use Piratebay and always get HQ stuff. YT is the last resort usually. I usually use YT to extract HD videos. If its 780 P the audio and video is good. Btw, thanks for putting me in your signature. LOL

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Dia, do you have Real Player on your computer? I usually use that to download Youtube videos and convert them to MP3 formats. You can also do that on random sites that I do not know the names of. LOL

Sarina - I saw the music video for Judas, and well I have no words. The song itself is so jaw-dropping that the music video comes off as no surprise. LOL

Jesus is my virtue and Judas is the demon I cling to ... mmhmm.

Hahaha I said the exact same thing to my mum and she told me I didn't understand the 'deeper meaning' behind the song. :\

I actually really liked the video of Judas..there seems to be a lot of symbolism in the song and despite Christianity being the only religion I studied for 5 years, I still don't get all of it. I like how the song has a concept though and how it starts with her sitting on a bike with Jesus with all the disciples following and her looking back at Judas to the scene where she washes the feet of Jesus.

Go to top