Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 133)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

R.I.P. "Macho Man" Randy Savage. I'll do a flying elbow drop from the foot of the bed to salute you!

OMG! macho man is dead?! Ouch aww man...

oooh nooo.

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Best of Twitter: Doomsday edition - http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/21/apocalypse-not-yet-the-8-best-judgment-day-tweets/
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Lady Gaga Goes to Farmville

Edited by return_to_hades - 21 May 2011 at 7:53pm
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

"First, Lord: No tattoos. May neither Chinese symbol for truth nor Winnie-the-Pooh holding the FSU logo stain her tender haunches.

May she be Beautiful but not Damaged, for it's the Damage that draws the creepy soccer coach's eye, not the Beauty.

When the Crystal Meth is offered, may she remember the parents who cut her grapes in half And stick with Beer.

Guide her, protect her when crossing the street, stepping onto boats, swimming in the ocean, swimming in pools, walking near pools, standing on the subway platform, crossing 86th Street, stepping off of boats, using mall restrooms, getting on and off escalators, driving on country roads while arguing, leaning on large windows, walking in parking lots, riding Ferris wheels, roller-coasters, log flumes, or anything called "Hell Drop," "Tower of Torture," or "The Death Spiral Rock 'N Zero G Roll featuring Aerosmith," and standing on any kind of balcony ever, anywhere, at any age.

Lead her away from Acting but not all the way to Finance. Something where she can make her own hours but still feel intellectually fulfilled and get outside sometimes And not have to wear high heels. What would that be, Lord? Architecture? Midwifery? Golf course design? I'm asking You, because if I knew, I'd be doing it, Youdammit.

May she play the Drums to the fiery rhythm of her Own Heart with the sinewy strength of her Own Arms, so she need Not Lie With Drummers.

Grant her a Rough Patch from twelve to seventeen.Let her draw horses and be interested in Barbies for much too long, For childhood is short – a Tiger Flower blooming Magenta for one day – And adulthood is long and dry-humping in cars will wait.

O Lord, break the Internet forever, that she may be spared the misspelled invective of her peers And the online marketing campaign for Rape Hostel V: Girls Just Wanna Get Stabbed.

And when she one day turns on me and calls me a Bitch in front of Hollister, Give me the strength, Lord, to yank her directly into a cab in front of her friends, For I will not have that Shit. I will not have it.

And should she choose to be a Mother one day, be my eyes, Lord, that I may see her, lying on a blanket on the floor at 4:50 A.M., all-at-once exhausted, bored, and in love with the little creature whose poop is leaking up its back. "My mother did this for me once," she will realize as she cleans feces off her baby's neck. "My mother did this for me." And the delayed gratitude will wash over her as it does each generation and she will make a Mental Note to call me. And she will forget. But I'll know, because I peeped it with Your God eyes.

Amen."

Mother's prayer by Tina Fey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonglace-bleue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Don't worry if you can't come up with a good Rapture joke. It's not the end of the world. Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

yek gadha:- yaar mera malik mujhe bahut maarta hai.

dusara gadha:- to tu bhag kyu nahi jata..??

pehla gadha:- bhag to jata.. par yahan future bada bright hai ...
...malik ki khoobsurat beti jab shararat karti hai to malik kahta hai,
"teri shaadi gadhe se kar dunga...!"
bas isi ummeed me baitha hoon...

-----------

Husband throwing knives on wifes pic.All were missing the target!!!!!
Suddenly he received call from her: "Hi,,wht r u doing?"
His honest reply.. MISSING U
Tongue

glace-bleue

K.Consciousness Senior Member

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glace-bleue

Go to top