Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 132)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Just one crazy religious group making weird claims and half of America begins to panic about what may or may not happen tomorrow at 6pm?LOL

LMAO! Who said half of America is panicking? LOL Jizzy Crizzy! They really exaggerate news about America.

Oh yeah, any news on America and it is either exaggerated or turned in to one massive jokeLOL

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Just one crazy religious group making weird claims and half of America begins to panic about what may or may not happen tomorrow at 6pm?LOL

LMAO! Who said half of America is panicking? LOL Jizzy Crizzy! They really exaggerate news about America.

apparently 40% of americans believe that jesus will return by 2050. LOL

What if he did return...what would u say then Empty Bhaiya...
BTW...nice siggy...LOL
JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Friends I don't think any human can predict the end of our civilization but one thing is clear that whatever we see around us has a life span. It all has to come to an end one day, who knows when! Astronomers say that earth's collision with a comet or asteroid is long overdue.LOL Guys you don't have to worry about anything because Carbon base life is possible in outer space as its a very common element. If Carbon can fuse with hydrogen, oxygen,and nitrogen, to make complex molecules like DNA and RNAs and amino acids on our planet why can't it form life on other solar systems of distant galaxies? I think this phenomenon of life should be common in universe and we can't be unique as it just doesn't make sense.
Aisa hai doosto ki kal ki chinta chooro, ye sab kaam bhagwaan ji ka hai, seb usi ki leela hai, ade se pehlee bhi wahi hai aur annt ke baad bhi waahi to hai. Kab kya karna hai usi ko maalum ha. But I am really surprised that we have people like Patrick Greyl living on earth.LOL   

Two years ago, Patrick Geryl, then 51, quit his job as a laboratory worker for a French oil company. He'd saved up just enough money to last him until December 2012. After that, he thought, he wouldn't need it anyway.

Instead, Geryl, a soft-spoken man who had studied chemistry in his younger years, started preparing for the apocalypse. He founded a "survival group" for likeminded men and women, aimed at living through the catastrophe he knew was coming.

He started gathering materials necessary to survive — water purifiers, wheelbarrows (with spare tires), dust masks and vegetable seeds. His list of survival goods runs 11 pages long.

"You have to understand, there will be nothing, nothing left," Geryl told ABC News from his home in Antwerp, Belgium. "We will have to start an entire civilization from scratch."

That's because Geryl believes the world as we know it will end in 2012. He points to the ancient Maya cyclical calendars, the longest of which last renewed itself approximately 5,125 years ago and is set to end again, supposedly with catastrophic consequences, in 2012. He speaks of the ancient Egyptians, who, he claims, saw 2012 as a year of great change too. And he points to science: NASA predicts a sharp increase in the number of sunspots and sun flares for 2012, he said, sure to cause electrical failures and satellite disruptions.

apocalypse
ABC News Photo Illustration
Unprecedented catastrophe will precede the...
Unprecedented catastrophe will precede the end of the world in 2012, believers say, such as massive earthquakes, tidal waves and volcanic eruptions, among other calamities.

|

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Smart Eagle!

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Conversation on the rapture on my cousins wallLOL

Does anyone know what time the rapture begins on Saturday? Trying to plan my weekend.

I think it at sunrise... I would take cover Friday night...

that's what Blondie was singing about! i get it now

I thought it was a sunset, not sunrise. Crap, that ruins my whole Saturday. . .

So, I learned it is 6pm, but the timezone that is applicable is far from clear. Maybe it's like New Years, the rapture starts in Australia and works it way around the globe.

At least we'd get a heads up!

Based on Matthew 25:13, I think 'the hour' will be a closely guarded secret. Especially since they've apparently wrestled "the day" out of the mind of God. I wouldn't recommend going on a sinning spree at 4pm, because who knows, right? Also, the lines at the confessional will probably be long.

Actually, Saturday is the typical day for confessions. I wonder if our church will have an uptick in participants...

I think it starts in Japan and works its way west!?..

6pm! I should be at the JCU reunion.baccalaureate mass then - so it will be weird to see which of us Catholics stay and which ones go!

Oh yeah, it will begin in New Zealand with an earthquake!

hindu4lyf

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by osama-bin-joe

r u self trained or had some training, vinu? that's some professional stuff :D 

I was in collage, I got training from Artist 'Naboothiri'...and used to go his place and ask lots of questions about his painting and drawings...and if you have peace of mind and time,little motivation and ideas about these things anyone can try ...Smile

you can check more about him in google.

Last page I posted/pasted one pic...I think wo pic IF ne khaagayi Confused

mr.ass

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

R.I.P. "Macho Man" Randy Savage. I'll do a flying elbow drop from the foot of the bed to salute you!

Go to top