Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow, I guess we'll need a new chat thread after a long time. 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wait, they put KIDS in brothels 😭
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I heart Brittany too! <3 I was a little depressed that she rejected Artie though.

Hairband is arguably better than this, I mean Brittany thinks so tooπŸ˜†

Anyone else think Jesse's voice is better than Finn's? Loved the Glee version of Rolling in the Deep.

Glee cast are touring UK in June, why are the tickets so expensive?!

The Bartie phase was the most trying phase for me. I've been shipping Brittana right from the time they were cheerios with their pinkie shake.

Headband was Brittany's favorite before she composed "My Cup". My Cup beats Headband and the all time classic Smelly Cat.

Oooh Jesse has the best voice amidst the Glee men. Love that male raspiness, his throw, the way he emotes every note. Finn's is a bit too smooth and does not make the notes ring out as well. I was unsure when I heard they were doing Rolling in the Deep. Thats like the mother of tough songs to sing. I also like that they added the male aspect to it. Did anyone see Vicki Martinez sing it live when she auditioned for Voice?

Oh man Glee! is finally coming to Chicago and the tickets are way out of budget for me. Even the afternoon shows are so expensive. Moreover, my sister insists that we save because she believes Daniel Radcliffe's "How to succeed in business without trying" will come to Chicago after Broadway.

PS: If anyone has tickets to Glee in concert, or Radcliffe on Broadway in NYC; my calender is open for a date.
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

I know! I'm hating how Rachel desperate Rachel can get. She should stick with Jesse!

As Kurt eloquently put it "Jesse St. James, Jesse St. Sucks"

Yes, Rachel is very insecure and desperate. She falls for guys easily. Although, I think Jesse is a jerk and Finn is better for her. Finn never abused her or cheated on her. I think Finn's problem is the inability to stand for himself and being easily manipulated by Santana and Quinn. The kiss in the finals sealed FinRay for me. ❀️

The biggest surprise in the season finale was the Sam/Mercedes pairing.

So we have Tina/Mike, Noah/Lauren, Finn/Rachel, Kurt/Blaine, Sam/Mercedes at the end. Good to see Will/Emma also in the works. I wonder if it will be Artie/Quinn next.

ZOMFG! I'm sounding totally like some neurotic teeny bopper shipper I see in the soap forums. πŸ˜† The things Glee! does to me.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸΌ### 150 #### πŸ˜Ž

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/jose-guerena-arizona-_n_867020.html

Oh Arizona. Shakes head.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail