Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 119)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Tell them Justin Bieber is greater than their favorite.

You always seem to find trouble. Like how you managed to rile up the diva and then showed off to me about it. Tongue

I riled up the diva? Honey, there is only one diva here - and I assure you that it's me. Tongue I do not show off my extravaganzas - I share with you to provide you entertainment! LOL

Haha alright you are the only diva here. But rumor has it you do like to gloat and show off about your conquests. Tongue I think you should invite me into one of your assaults some day. Its been so long since my requests to be demodded, that the only way left now is to go and really f**k with some forumer.

someone please report my language and do me the honors.

I guess rumor has it right. I got lots to gloat about in that sense. Tongue Hahah, patience, little grasshopper ... your turn will come. Wink

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

I hate taking my car for service. The guys there are nice. TOO nice. It is nice of you to pick me up and drop me off, so I don't have to wait for the oil change on my car, but do you really have to pay for my drink? I mean, seriously?

Wait, are you actually complaining?

Crazy child!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I don't usually read horoscopes nor do I ever believe in them, but I cannot help but be surprised at the amount of coincidence attached with this month:

Well, well, well. The first day of the month is a great day to get started on just about anything for you. A new project at work, a new phase in a relationship, a new fitness plan -- whatever it is you've been thinking about getting done, now is the time to get going on it. You might be tempted to eat a little too much chocolate or indulge in a few too many French fries or maybe stay up just a tad too late on the 5th. Don't. Remember that what's really important in life is just how spectacular the little things are on the 11th and 12th. As long as you keep that in mind, the sound of the wind in the breeze or the little blossoms on the trees will be enough to make it all worthwhile. You have a whole lot of things making everything worthwhile for you on the 16th. Be sure to enjoy all of them! Sign off on that life-altering contract on the 23rd. You won't be sorry! By the 27th and 28th, it's time for you to get started on a few new things all over again. You can't go wrong! End the month with an exercise in self-control on the 31st.

However, I will say that I hate reading about Scorpios - it makes me realize what a difficult person I am with the way it highlights all my negative aspects. LOL

JasToronto

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
@RTH: I'm gonna miss seeing your purple ID. I guess green isn't too bad when you become a 'veteran member'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades-Aaliyah-

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I hate taking my car for service. The guys there are nice. TOO nice. It is nice of you to pick me up and drop me off, so I don't have to wait for the oil change on my car, but do you really have to pay for my drink? I mean, seriously?

Crazy child!

Haha, yes, I am. I don't like other people paying for my things - that really bothers me. And I don't like taking favors like that. I mean seriously - I could have sat there for 45-mins or however long it takes for them to change the oil in my car. They did not have to provide me with the "shuttle" service. Plus, offering to pay for my drink!?! Does that not sound fishy to you? I mean I know I overanalyze everything and read too much into things but still - underlying intentions are at play at here, no? LOL
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Crazy child!

Haha, yes, I am. I don't like other people paying for my things - that really bothers me. And I don't like taking favors like that. I mean seriously - I could have sat there for 45-mins or however long it takes for them to change the oil in my car. They did not have to provide me with the "shuttle" service. Plus, offering to pay for my drink!?! Does that not sound fishy to you? I mean I know I overanalyze everything and read too much into things but still - underlying intentions are at play at here, no? LOL

Somebody likes you Wink

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Crazy child!

LOL! Chances are they've got other things playing on their mind other than just wanting to be 'nice' but I doubt you go there very often, so just enjoy the attention woman!Tongue

Ah I hate it when people pay for me, I feel like I'm going to have to remember their nice gesture and return the favour in the future.

-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Crazy child!

Somebody likes you Wink

Simi she said 'guys'. Note guys = plural.Tongue

Go to top