Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 118)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Regarding Dharmesh - he's good at what he does but that does not mean that he is always good and that he should always be praised and that everyone else is less than him and that the only thing worth discussing is him on the forum. That is what annoys me. I like Dharmesh - he's great at what he does and he seems very down-to-earth to me. However, some of his fans do not carry the same attributes and that I find annoying!

America gave us Miley
Canada created Justin for revenge
India said F you all and made Dharmesh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I mean a couple of weeks ago people were basically implying that Remo is an idiot for not giving Dharmesh aka 'DSir' the MJ band and because he gave it out so often it had no value. I'm sure you can imagine their reaction when he was finally given the band.LOL

If Remo did give it out to anyone, he would've given it to Jai forever ago but he didn't get it because of his disappointing personality. 

I'm a fan of Jai but does that mean I'm going to go round creating threads that the band has no value? C'mon, it's pretty damn obvious how much it means to contestants. Yes he probably said what he shouldn't have but no-one is innocent, I'll be the first to admit I used to back chat to some of my teachers all the time and that's not all I used to do.Tongue

Btw if Remo really did stop himself from giving Jai the band solely due to his attitude then that's sad..dance on one side and all the other stuff on the other side. Look how much controversy Siddesh always manages to create yet he's still a favourite in all dance competitions.

I'm also a fan of Jai. I don't think any Jai fan has created threads saying that the band has no values. I've back talked to teacher many times just in Hindi so they wouldn't understand Evil Smile

@Siddhesh, but the thing is that Siddhesh never insulted Salman when he won. He took his loss gracefully. I was really surprised with Jai's interview after season 1's grand finale because Jai had been modest and humble when it came to his talent. 
Oh and who said that Prince wasn't worthy of the MJ Band? 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

HAHAHA! Oh yeah, Ajnu has taken real good care of that part. ;)

The thing is Ajnu you know when people come up with all the 'my favourite is the best'..they know very well when their favourite does not perform well all the time yet they continue to support them no matter what. Does it really hurt one's ego to simply accept the truth once in a while?

I mean a couple of weeks ago people were basically implying that Remo is an idiot for not giving Dharmesh aka 'DSir' the MJ band and because he gave it out so often it had no value. I'm sure you can imagine their reaction when he was finally given the band.LOL

@ red: YES, YES, YES! The answer to that question is YES and that is why we have to suffer on the forum.

Regarding Dharmesh - he's good at what he does but that does not mean that he is always good and that he should always be praised and that everyone else is less than him and that the only thing worth discussing is him on the forum. That is what annoys me. I like Dharmesh - he's great at what he does and he seems very down-to-earth to me. However, some of his fans do not carry the same attributes and that I find annoying!

Lol I shouldn't get so frustrated by it..I probably went through that phase of blindly defending once too but I knew when to give it a break, a lot of people there don't.

Exactly! I like Dharmesh and there's no doubt he's quite a humble person, but it's his fans that make me believe he's maybe just a little overrated. I rarely watch his performance and think WOW. Maybe it's true that Prince knows nothing other than P&L but damn he does an amazing job at it. 

@simi: Watch what you say girl, there are many stalkers on IF. ;) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Ouch, I brown bombed my engineering final. 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

If Remo did give it out to anyone, he would've given it to Jai forever ago but he didn't get it because of his disappointing personality. 

I'm a fan of Jai but does that mean I'm going to go round creating threads that the band has no value? C'mon, it's pretty damn obvious how much it means to contestants. Yes he probably said what he shouldn't have but no-one is innocent, I'll be the first to admit I used to back chat to some of my teachers all the time and that's not all I used to do.Tongue

Btw if Remo really did stop himself from giving Jai the band solely due to his attitude then that's sad..dance on one side and all the other stuff on the other side. Look how much controversy Siddesh always manages to create yet he's still a favourite in all dance competitions.

I'm also a fan of Jai. I don't think any Jai fan has created threads saying that the band has no values. I've back talked to teacher many times just in Hindi so they wouldn't understand Evil Smile

@Siddhesh, but the thing is that Siddhesh never insulted Salman when he won. He took his loss gracefully. I was really surprised with Jai's interview after season 1's grand finale because Jai had been modest and humble when it came to his talent. 

Haha I banged the door on my teacher's face once, woops. :P

I didn't watch his interview after the finale but it wouldn't have made a huge difference to me. Heck, I can't stand Kareena..to me she comes across as a woman who is over-confident and doesn't know when to just shut up but I'll be the first to appreciate her acting in films like Jab We Met. That's the problem, most people just don't know to give credit where it's due.

-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

I didn't watch his interview after the finale but it wouldn't have made a huge difference to me. Heck, I can't stand Kareena..to me she comes across as a woman who is over-confident and doesn't know when to just shut up but I'll be the first to appreciate her acting in films like Jab We Met. That's the problem, most people just don't know to give credit where it's due.

Oooh did you get detention for that? :P 

I know. I love her acting, but her personality is just ticks me off. 
@Bold, it seems like this happens when success gets to their head in my point of view
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I hate taking my car for service. The guys there are nice. TOO nice. It is nice of you to pick me up and drop me off, so I don't have to wait for the oil change on my car, but do you really have to pay for my drink? I mean, seriously?

-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Oooh did you get detention for that? :P 

I know. I love her acting, but her personality is just ticks me off. 
@Bold, it seems like this happens when success gets to their head in my point of view

Detention? No way would I ever agree to spending an hour of my time after school in a smelly room staring at the ceiling! 

Tbh Jai really doesn't seem that bad as people are making him out to be..it was a moment of anger and frustration, that's all. Some of us just have better control over our emotions, others don't..simple as. If fans are allowed to say that X deserved to win over Y, why do we get so peed off when contestants make such statements themselves?

-Aaliyah-

Go to top