Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 117)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Yeah, the problem is that people are such die-hard fans already, so we have to deal with all that crap about "my favorite is the best". Blah, blah, blah. No one ever discusses the actual dancing anymore ...

I'm a die-hard fan but I don't go tell people that Amar or Vrushali are the best. 
I think Dharmesh is amazing but I'm not the hip hop kind of girl but I still get bashed because the Dsir fans think that I'm hating on himConfused

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA! Oh yeah, Ajnu has taken real good care of that part. ;)

The thing is Ajnu you know when people come up with all the 'my favourite is the best'..they know very well when their favourite does not perform well all the time yet they continue to support them no matter what. Does it really hurt one's ego to simply accept the truth once in a while?

I mean a couple of weeks ago people were basically implying that Remo is an idiot for not giving Dharmesh aka 'DSir' the MJ band and because he gave it out so often it had no value. I'm sure you can imagine their reaction when he was finally given the band.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Tell them Justin Bieber is greater than their favorite.

You always seem to find trouble. Like how you managed to rile up the diva and then showed off to me about it. Tongue

I riled up the diva? Honey, there is only one diva here - and I assure you that it's me. Tongue I do not show off my extravaganzas - I share with you to provide you entertainment! LOL
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I mean a couple of weeks ago people were basically implying that Remo is an idiot for not giving Dharmesh aka 'DSir' the MJ band and because he gave it out so often it had no value. I'm sure you can imagine their reaction when he was finally given the band.LOL

If Remo did give it out to anyone, he would've given it to Jai forever ago but he didn't get it because of his disappointing personality. 
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

The thing is Ajnu you know when people come up with all the 'my favourite is the best'..they know very well when their favourite does not perform well all the time yet they continue to support them no matter what. Does it really hurt one's ego to simply accept the truth once in a while?

@ red: YES, YES, YES! The answer to that question is YES and that is why we have to suffer on the forum.

Regarding Dharmesh - he's good at what he does but that does not mean that he is always good and that he should always be praised and that everyone else is less than him and that the only thing worth discussing is him on the forum. That is what annoys me. I like Dharmesh - he's great at what he does and he seems very down-to-earth to me. However, some of his fans do not carry the same attributes and that I find annoying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf-Aaliyah-

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Regarding Dharmesh - he's good at what he does but that does not mean that he is always good and that he should always be praised and that everyone else is less than him and that the only thing worth discussing is him on the forum. That is what annoys me. I like Dharmesh - he's great at what he does and he seems very down-to-earth to me. However, some of his fans do not carry the same attributes and that I find annoying!

It's mostly Mihir, I don't have problems with any other Dharmesh fans

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

If Remo did give it out to anyone, he would've given it to Jai forever ago but he didn't get it because of his disappointing personality. 

I'm a fan of Jai but does that mean I'm going to go round creating threads that the band has no value? C'mon, it's pretty damn obvious how much it means to contestants. Yes he probably said what he shouldn't have but no-one is innocent, I'll be the first to admit I used to back chat to some of my teachers all the time and that's not all I used to do.Tongue

Btw if Remo really did stop himself from giving Jai the band solely due to his attitude then that's sad..dance on one side and all the other stuff on the other side. Look how much controversy Siddesh always manages to create yet he's still a favourite in all dance competitions.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Tell them Justin Bieber is greater than their favorite.

You always seem to find trouble. Like how you managed to rile up the diva and then showed off to me about it. Tongue

I riled up the diva? Honey, there is only one diva here - and I assure you that it's me. Tongue I do not show off my extravaganzas - I share with you to provide you entertainment! LOL

Haha alright you are the only diva here. But rumor has it you do like to gloat and show off about your conquests. Tongue I think you should invite me into one of your assaults some day. Its been so long since my requests to be demodded, that the only way left now is to go and really f**k with some forumer.

someone please report my language and do me the honors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Go to top