Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by JaspalToronto

hilarious but trueLOL
She dances well. Should take part in DID.

Edited by Summer3 - 09 May 2011 at 3:54am
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
LOL ok I'll stop but just to clarify..
I have nothing personal against the member but I do hope that some day they'll be fortunate enough to finally meet Ajnu :P
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

LOL ok I'll stop but just to clarify..
I have nothing personal against the member but I do hope that some day they'll be fortunate enough to finally meet Ajnu :P

:::*::::Edited::*::::Wink

Edited by Believe - 09 May 2011 at 5:30am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

What Osama Bin Laden Means to Different People !

To the US Army: It means no Visa required to enter any part of Pakistan and kill any one.
-To the Pakistani people : No place is safe in Pakistan any more
-To the Al Qa'eeda : Who will be the next bin Laden, because the battle is lost yet the war continues...
-To the Hollywood : A new subject theme for Rambos, James Bond, Spider man, Bat man, ...
-For the Media: Who will give us more TRPs and Readerships now!
-To the American President Obama: An opportunity to be reelected in the Whilte House
-To the Future American Presidents to be: Laden is dead, so lets us find a new villian to fight
-To the American Citizens : Now who will be the next ghost that the Goverment will use to frighten us when ever and election is around the corner?
-To the American Government: Phew ! a very expensive enemy. 1.4 Trillions of $ US of expendtiure,24 thousand of dead soldiers, 56 thousand handicapped and injred soldiers and 1.5 Trillions dollars of debt.
-To the US soldiers : Can we go home now?
-To the Mujahideen : No you cannot go back home now.The battle maybe lost but the war still continues...

--

Bad news 4..Pakistan Tourism Industry
Even Osama not safe in Pakistan.
and
Good news 4..Indian Tourism Industry
Even Kasab safe in India...
---

GIRL to another girl:
"You are beautiful..''

Other girl:
"Thank You, u r beautiful too.."
BOY to another boy:
"u r handsome.."

Other boy:
"GAY saala.."
-------

Edited by Believe - 09 May 2011 at 5:22am
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

NEW DELHI (AFP) – An Indian state has told newly-wedded women to avoid talking too much on their mobile phones for the first two years of marriage in case it provokes jealousy from their husbands.

The Punjab State Commission for Women (PSCW) issued an official advisory last week urging brides "to focus on their domestic life instead of having long conversations on mobile phones".

Commission head Gurdev Kaur Sangha told AFP on Monday that the advice was designed to avoid suspicion between new couples as they adjust to their new life together.

"I found that almost 40 per cent of women consider seeking a divorce on the grounds that her husband and in-laws do not like her talking on mobile phones," said Sangha, 70, from Chandigarh, the state capital of Punjab.

"Most husbands said their wives are always on the phone and they doubted their character as they suspected them of talking to ex-boyfriends."

Sangha said she had seen a rise in complaints from women about domestic violence, sexual harassment and family discord due to arguments over brides being constantly on the phone.

The advisory said most newly-married women were actually ringing their parents not former boyfriends, but warned that passing on hourly updates about their new home was damaging.

It added that for at least two years brides should make "small adjustments" to help build a solid foundation for a marriage.

LOL
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by night13

In respect to Moderator, I feel they are merely doing their jobs, as they are bound by the rules and regulations of IF. There should be a topic on how these rules and regulations can be changed, as they are pretty outdated. I am sure some of our suggestions would be en-cooperated in such scenarios. Warning, do not kill me for this topic. LOL

I don't think the rules are a problem - yeah, you can argue some of them are too strict and some of them are too forgiving, but that's a completely different issue. I think the real problem lies with the fact that some members of the DT are really strict and some are really forgiving, so it's hard to work your way through different sections that are being moderated in different ways, because you don't know how the rules will be enforced there. Here in DM, we a have a lot of leniency to respectfully address our opinions, but that same liberty is that not awarded in other sections. In sections with strict enforcement of rules, sometimes the enforcement is biased towards members who are not friends of the authority. So all in all, I think we are all just complaining about the lack of consistency on the forum and not really the rules in particular. No matter how much we hate the rules, once you register for the site, you are in a way agreeing to abide by those rules. You don't like them, the log out button is not  too far out of reach.

I am on fence for this discussion, as member of IF: rules and regulations apply to all equally (DT, GM, Mod or a Member). If the Mod of some forums are biased towards members vs others, then this must be brought to the admin's attention.  There should be consistency through out the IF.  I am little disappointed to read all the above!

Edited by night13 - 09 May 2011 at 6:13am

Go to top