India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 103)

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
It was in 2007. The topic was made by raksha.l (an ex-GM herself). Her current username is Aanandaa.
Here is the link to the topic:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=592489

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
^^ yes this was the thread I was talking about...just was off by 1 year..it was in 2007..right...read it and was nostalgic...missing old friends...where are all them...

and Soumya ...so many people were confused if u were a dude or a dudette..in that threadLOL
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah initially I used to get asked so many time, male or female. And at that time I actually had my gender set to Male and it was visible beneath my avi. Most of them used to be confused  because of my name and colour of my post.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

It was in 2007. The topic was made by raksha.l (an ex-GM herself). Her current username is Aanandaa.
Here is the link to the topic:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=592489

Thanks for the link Souro, it actually reminded me of a few of the older members when I was just a silent member here. It's great that some members like Maya are still here but it's also a bit sad that most members like QT are no longer a part of this forum. I think my favourite DMer was always Buffie. (I think she changed her username?) I remember she used to have quite a big crush on Jr AB I think? (I hope I'm not imagining things! lol) but I loved the way she used to put her points across, a little like RTH actually.

It's interesting how the topic started out as a simple discussion where there was virtually no conflict between the two religions and then towards the end all of a sudden it became Hindu vs MuslimLOL

One of those members that posted towards the end I see a lot on FB, turns out we have a few mutual friends and I can safely say they are just as annoying and obnoxious now as they were then.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

ROFLHaye Ajnu I feel awful saying such things about the member but then I see her posts around IF and then I remember how she's so annoying. I've been seeing her EVERYWHERE lately!

Yeah, politics and corruption on IF, who would've thought?!

Speaking of leniency in DM..there was a time no-one was even allowed to mention India and Pakistan in the same sentence haha! Sarina really did do a pretty good job around here.

Glad I'm not the only one scared of heights! I go to the fourth floor in a shopping mall and look down and my head begins to spin and I also freak out when standing on a bridge looking down at the water thinking I'm about to fall and drown. :P

You know Dia, the funniest thing is how easy it is for people to change their behavior towards others. The same people they would crib about and accuse of making derogatory comments are suddenly bestowed with newly founded respect if and when that person becomes the authority figure (i.e. appointed onto the DT). The way people suck up to mods (at any level) is ridiculous!

Sarina made this section into a wonderful place, I have to agree.

Hahah, totally with you on heights.

P.S. You see her everywhere BECAUSE she's everywhere! LOL What section is she moderating?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

ROFLHaye Ajnu I feel awful saying such things about the member but then I see her posts around IF and then I remember how she's so annoying. I've been seeing her EVERYWHERE lately!

Yeah, politics and corruption on IF, who would've thought?!

Speaking of leniency in DM..there was a time no-one was even allowed to mention India and Pakistan in the same sentence haha! Sarina really did do a pretty good job around here.

Glad I'm not the only one scared of heights! I go to the fourth floor in a shopping mall and look down and my head begins to spin and I also freak out when standing on a bridge looking down at the water thinking I'm about to fall and drown. :P

You know Dia, the funniest thing is how easy it is for people to change their behavior towards others. The same people they would crib about and accuse of making derogatory comments are suddenly bestowed with newly founded respect if and when that person becomes the authority figure (i.e. appointed onto the DT). The way people suck up to mods (at any level) is ridiculous!

Sarina made this section into a wonderful place, I have to agree.

Hahah, totally with you on heights.

P.S. You see her everywhere BECAUSE she's everywhere! LOL What section is she moderating?

I wish I could change my behaviour towards others so easily. I'm quite bad when it comes to the whole 'forgive and forget and just move on' policy. I don't get how some people can be so two-faced but I guess they're just trying to save their ass lol.

That's the thing. She's part of the DT of some show but she doesn't have the power to moderate the forum!LOLThat's why she keeps complain about her inability to close topics and warn membersLOL
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
**Viewbie's Note**
@ *WohAjnabee* & hindu4lyf:
Please don't discuss other members of IF over here, especially with the intention to mock them. If you have a problem with some member and how they behave on the forum please take it up with them personally over PM or ask the DT member of that particular section to handle.

Edited by souro - 08 May 2011 at 8:43pm
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

**Viewbie's Note**
@ *WohAjnabee* & hindu4lyf:
Please don't discuss other members of IF over here, especially with the intention to mock them. If you have a problem with some member and how they behave on the forum please take it up with them personally over PM or ask the DT member of that particular section to handle.

We are not mocking that person, we are simply using him or her as an example to support our argument regarding the ongoing discussion, Soumya. I have taken it up multiple times with that person, but he or she refuses to change him/herself. Now what can I do? LOL Plus we did not take any names, so c'mon, don't play the mod card already!!

But since you said "please", I guess we can discuss this somewhere your eyes won't find us. :P

Go to top