Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 102)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Last post from my end regarding this. You flip flop your words, sides, and opinions so often that I have trouble keeping up, so I stopped bothering a long time ago.

Wah wah...I guess that ...that long time was a few hours back when you quoted my discussion that I was having with Dia...LOLLOL

Anyways the feeling of flip flop sides and opinions and not bothering about each other's comments is mutual...no more from my side either...

Areee ye saaalooo se chalte aa arahi hey ...but its true she never bother me, Vice versa...!!  Approve LOL

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Believe

OK apun chood diya...the probs is uske saat mera jamtha nahe hey...Kya karain!!!Confused no other issue!!!Big smile

Aisa kya!?! Tongue----haaa ConfusedI am sorry we fought. I hate it when you're wrong. Cool

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Speaking of leniency in DM..there was a time no-one was even allowed to mention India and Pakistan in the same sentence haha! Sarina really did do a pretty good job around here.

Nope it used to be allowed. But then there was a time when a number of topics came up which were either Hindu vs Muslim or India vs Pakistan or both. And obviously there used to be constant fights. That's when the GMs decided not to allow any religious or Ind-Pak topics. After that sometimes Ind-Pak topics or religious topics used to be allowed if there was relative calm. But if the situation worsened the DT members again used to implement the no religious & Ind-Pak topics rule. So, it's a pretty much on and off thing depending on how the members are behaving at that point of time.

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Speaking of leniency in DM..there was a time no-one was even allowed to mention India and Pakistan in the same sentence haha! Sarina really did do a pretty good job around here.

Nope it used to be allowed. But then there was a time when a number of topics came up which were either Hindu vs Muslim or India vs Pakistan or both. And obviously there used to be constant fights. That's when the GMs decided not to allow any religious or Ind-Pak topics. After that sometimes Ind-Pak topics or religious topics used to be allowed if there was relative calm. But if the situation worsened the DT members again used to implement the no religious & Ind-Pak topics rule. So, it's a pretty much on and off thing depending on how the members are behaving at that point of time.

I think the major problem had started when the Ayodhya Ram Mandir was discussed...
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Nope it used to be allowed. But then there was a time when a number of topics came up which were either Hindu vs Muslim or India vs Pakistan or both. And obviously there used to be constant fights. That's when the GMs
decided not to allow any religious or Ind-Pak topics. After that sometimes Ind-Pak topics or religious topics used to be allowed if there was relative calm. But if the situation worsened the DT members again used to implement the no religious & Ind-Pak topics rule. So, it's a pretty much on and off thing depending on how the members are behaving at that point of time.

@red: Wait, I thought that's exactly what I said? :\ I didn't mean it literally, just that at one point there were so many fights and arguments about it all that eventually members were told that those topics were to be avoided. It was quite some time ago though so I may be wrong.
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Nope it used to be allowed. But then there was a time when a number of topics came up which were either Hindu vs Muslim or India vs Pakistan or both. And obviously there used to be constant fights. That's when the GMs
decided not to allow any religious or Ind-Pak topics. After that sometimes Ind-Pak topics or religious topics used to be allowed if there was relative calm. But if the situation worsened the DT members again used to implement the no religious & Ind-Pak topics rule. So, it's a pretty much on and off thing depending on how the members are behaving at that point of time.

@red: Wait, I thought that's exactly what I said? :\ I didn't mean it literally, just that at one point there were so many fights and arguments about it all that eventually members were told that those topics were to be avoided. It was quite some time ago though so I may be wrong.

ya I guess that was back in 2006...
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

I think the major problem had started when the Ayodhya Ram Mandir was discussed...

Oh that was nothing compared to some of the stuff that was said before.LOL
I'm talking about some time before that actually.
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

I was talking about what happened in 2006...probably..Soumya would remember...there was a whole army of Mods watching DM at that timeLOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

I was talking about what happened in 2006...probably..Soumya would remember...there was a whole army of Mods watching DM at that timeLOL

I thought you were referring to the fairly recent topic about the Ayodhya verdict.
Army of mods eh? That would've made things even more interestingTongue

Go to top