Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 101)

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...

Saying one particular viewpoint is hypocritical =/= saying that the person as a whole is a hypocrite

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Usually, I would not care whether you are a stickler for rules or not regardless of what you have to say about your forum-righteousness - however, the amount of hypocrisy that you are showing here leaves me astounded. If I remember correctly, you have had a number of signatures and posts cribbing about Sarina's moderation. Just because you do it indirectly does not mean that no one else sees or notices it! And now you are claiming here that you have never come across an unfair or unbiased moderator. Perhaps you have realized your mistake or changed your mind, but that does not mean that you always thought this way!

It does not bother me that you consider me "gloating" here, but let me just remind you that just because you go back and edit your posts in order to hide your cribbing does not mean that it wasn't once there.

Excuse me when did u become Sarina's lawyer.LOL...I think she has a mind of her own and she can defend herself...she has ALWAYS been fair with me and has defended me even when I was not on this forum...alright...and just because you make constant fun and personal remarks on other members and some choose not to do that doesn't mean that u are honest and others are hypocrites...thats all I have to say...stop judging others...

I am not defending Sarina - she is more than capable of that doing that herself. However, I am pointing out what YOU did when Sarina was the primary mod here in the section. You don't have to like, agree with it, or even read it - that was just my observation.

@red - your call, your opinion. I make my own judgments based on what I see, you're welcome to make your own. Take some of your own advice and stop judging my remarks when they're not even directed at you.

Last post from my end regarding this. You flip flop your words, sides, and opinions so often that I have trouble keeping up, so I stopped bothering a long time ago.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

OK apun chood diya...the probs is uske saat mera jamtha nahe hey...Kya karain!!!Confused no other issue!!!Big smile

Aisa kya!?! Tongue
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by souro

BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

Since she said that she found your 'view' of DT members and not 'you' to be hypocritical, I don't think it constitutes as personal remark.

Also I'll ask everyone to please refrain from asking me to take specific actions just because you feel something is not right. The DT members job is not to view it from a specific member's viewpoint but rather to stay neutral while dealing with the issue. So, please use the report button.

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...

Sorry guys I know this is none of my business and I'm not going to pass a judgement on what happened in the past because I honestly don't know what was going on at that time.

But BI how does having a 'hypocritical view' count as a personal attack? Say for example if in the Osama thread someone posts that they are against terrorism and in their next post they say they support Osama Bin Laden then that for me would count as having a hypocritical view but I wouldn't call that a personal attack unless I actually told the member they are stupid for holding such an opinion.

Dia ...somebody's view is what they are...don't u think the example that u have given...that person is a hypocrite...for giving two opposite statements...I consider it a personal attack...because my views are what I am...Thanks for letting me know what you think but I don't want to get any deeper into this as this has already been taken care of by a mod...
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

LOL!!! Dia - moderators that use "Embarrassed" in order to persuade others into listening to them are ridiculous! If you're going to tell me to behave, at least don't blush when you do it. It's hard for me to take people seriously when they blush virtually like that. My favorite part is when mods in some sections are scared to take action against me and "politely" request me to stop whatever it is I'm doing (usually enraging a group of fanatic worshippers of some random celebrity) because they hope to be on my good side. LOL

Regarding mods - most of them don't know what the hell they're doing. And most of them need to be told that. On the forum. Publicly. A lot of us get in trouble for little things, while mods' friends get away with a lot of crap. At the end of the day, I really don't expect the forum to run too smoothly - on the days it does, I am pleasantly surprised. And when it doesn't, it's an oh-well situation for me.

P.S. Who is Dilbagh!?!

Oh yeah, it's always a lot more fun having public 'debates' with the DT on the forum than via PM, it makes things a lot more interesting. :P I even asked her why she was blushing and I got told that there was no need for me to be so rudeLOLAtleast mods ask you nicely while they supposedly blush, the mods I've come across just address my posts indirectly. It's like dude, if you have a problem with me, tell it to my face, don't go around making sarcastic and indirect comments about me on mod notes when it's clear you're addressing me geez! DT members can be annoying but the members that suck up to them are even worse! Stop begging for a promotion, it's annoying! Do you remember a discussion we had a few months back about a certain someone that you find annoying? That person falls in to that category.

Never knew this Dilbagh dude, I think his username was Parachute and now it's Hallelujah. There were quite a few topics opened about how he stalked people. Creepy. 

The thing about public debates, Dia, is that moderators address your post in public - give you a warning in public, but then they expect any discussion on that warning to go on in private. I mean, seriously, what the heck!?! Usually, they make a public post and then (some of them) will send you a PM saying they have done that and to read that. In that case, I reply on the forum where they gave me the warning and then I send them the link to that post through PM (the same way they did). Mods who get mad because their logic is questioned on the forum really bother me. Some of them are on a power stroke here on the forum!

Hahahha, that's what I'm saying. Some of them are scared because some of them DO misuse their authority! That's why it's easier to talk about other members in code or without referring to them just so they can deny it later.

YES! Those people are even worse. Is she in a mod position anywhere on the forum? Whoever made her mod has lost their mind! I still remember the time I told her she would be a terrible mod, and how she gathered her little posse to support her. LOL

Creepy sounds about right.

Edit: Dia, if you use to do that (^) all the time, you must have been one annoying kid! Tongue It's okay though - I still do that sometimes when my momma won't listen to me. Everyone in the family says I talk too much ... pssshhh. LOL

Ahh same thing happened to me! Not too long ago someone opened a topic and it was one of them really long posts that I didn't have the energy to go through because the member was simply trying to use flowery words to make her post seem insightful' When another member addressed all the points made by the OP (many of which were ridiculous) she added a note at the bottom saying she doesn't really understand the analysis made by the OP. When I quoted her and said I agree, I don't really understand the analysis either, that is apparently considered personally attacking a member?WackoThe DT member decided to add a 'general note' to all members to avoid attacking the OP.
I think night13 only got to know me through my controversial posts.LOL

Member of the DT? Yes. Moderator? Thankfully not! But the member has began their mission of sucking up in the hope that their name will be there in the next list of promotionsLOL

LMAO! Oh yeah, I won't deny, I was a pretty annoying kid. My mum said I wouldn't even let her have a shower without standing outside the door knocking and I'd stand there sobbing till she came outLOLApparently I didn't even like going on swings, so I really must have been a weird child. :P

Haha, the OP was probably the mod's friend or something. Weird people - if you disagree with them, you are automatically categorized as an enemy.

LOL, sucking up comes to her really easy. God that girl gets on my last nerve, I swear!

Haha, I was also scared of swings, I would never want to swing too high - I've always been scared of heights. So I totally get it. LOL
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Last post from my end regarding this. You flip flop your words, sides, and opinions so often that I have trouble keeping up, so I stopped bothering a long time ago.

Wah wah...I guess that ...that long time was a few hours back when you quoted my discussion that I was having with Dia...LOLLOL

Anyways the feeling of flip flop sides and opinions and not bothering about each other's comments is mutual...no more from my side either...
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

In respect to Moderator, I feel they are merely doing their jobs, as they are bound by the rules and regulations of IF. There should be a topic on how these rules and regulations can be changed, as they are pretty outdated. I am sure some of our suggestions would be en-cooperated in such scenarios. Warning, do not kill me for this topic. LOL

I don't think the rules are a problem - yeah, you can argue some of them are too strict and some of them are too forgiving, but that's a completely different issue. I think the real problem lies with the fact that some members of the DT are really strict and some are really forgiving, so it's hard to work your way through different sections that are being moderated in different ways, because you don't know how the rules will be enforced there. Here in DM, we a have a lot of leniency to respectfully address our opinions, but that same liberty is that not awarded in other sections. In sections with strict enforcement of rules, sometimes the enforcement is biased towards members who are not friends of the authority. So all in all, I think we are all just complaining about the lack of consistency on the forum and not really the rules in particular. No matter how much we hate the rules, once you register for the site, you are in a way agreeing to abide by those rules. You don't like them, the log out button is not  too far out of reach.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
ROFLHaye Ajnu I feel awful saying such things about the member but then I see her posts around IF and then I remember how she's so annoying. I've been seeing her EVERYWHERE lately!

Yeah, politics and corruption on IF, who would've thought?!

Speaking of leniency in DM..there was a time no-one was even allowed to mention India and Pakistan in the same sentence haha! Sarina really did do a pretty good job around here.

Glad I'm not the only one scared of heights! I go to the fourth floor in a shopping mall and look down and my head begins to spin and I also freak out when standing on a bridge looking down at the water thinking I'm about to fall and drown. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

Go to top