Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (Page 100)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Calm down guys, especially WA and BI. Let's not get into what we did 6 months earlier. All of us have done so many things, if we start discussing all that it will be an endless list.

And Believe, let's not order others about what they can write. --Do you feel its an order then sorry!!Smile If you have a problem with something that someone has written, just state what it is without getting into what they should do or shouldn't do. -LOLLOL 
OK apun chood diya...the probs is uske saat mera jamtha nahe hey...Kya karain!!!Confused no other issue!!!Big smile

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Calm down guys, especially WA and BI. Let's not get into what we did 6 months earlier. All of us have done so many things, if we start discussing all that it will be an endless list.

And Believe, let's not order others about what they can write. If you have a problem with something that someone has written, just state what it is without getting into what they should do or shouldn't do.

I am calm...soumya...kya karein...no mod is scared of me and wants to be on my side...LOL
and BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

lol nothing personal okie!!!!  such boldhiya thoo bi probs hey idhar...!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...Approve

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

Every person has the right to think that the other is an idiot...LOL...freedom of thinking Vinuji...LOL

too bad ...Freedom of thinking kon roka...stupid thoughts dheeka kabi kabi bolna padtha hey ji...
iss forum per sochne aur bade bade statements dene per koi tax nahi hai...nahi to ab tak Vijay milionaire hote...

Vijay is millionaire now...hehehe may be u dont know!!!LOLWink

he is?...lagta hai big mouths per tax lagaya hai...LOLLOL
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

he is?...lagta hai big mouths per tax lagaya hai...LOLLOL

LOLLOLYa... life time dhena padtha hey ab!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

Since she said that she found your 'view' of DT members and not 'you' to be hypocritical, I don't think it constitutes as personal remark.

Also I'll ask everyone to please refrain from asking me to take specific actions just because you feel something is not right. The DT members job is not to view it from a specific member's viewpoint but rather to stay neutral while dealing with the issue. So, please use the report button.

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

Since she said that she found your 'view' of DT members and not 'you' to be hypocritical, I don't think it constitutes as personal remark.

Also I'll ask everyone to please refrain from asking me to take specific actions just because you feel something is not right. The DT members job is not to view it from a specific member's viewpoint but rather to stay neutral while dealing with the issue. So, please use the report button.

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...

Sorry guys I know this is none of my business and I'm not going to pass a judgement on what happened in the past because I honestly don't know what was going on at that time.

But BI how does having a 'hypocritical view' count as a personal attack? Say for example if in the Osama thread someone posts that they are against terrorism and in their next post they say they support Osama Bin Laden then that for me would count as having a hypocritical view but I wouldn't call that a personal attack unless I actually told the member they are stupid for holding such an opinion.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

And Believe, let's not order others about what they can write. If you have a problem with something that someone has written, just state what it is without getting into what they should do or shouldn't do.

Haha, Soumya, kaam pe lag jao! The problem is that people think that time will make their words and actions go away, but the truth is that once it's written and done, it does not go away and you cannot pretend otherwise. I was just pointing out the obvious, otherwise, I do not care much for any of this really.

Go to top