Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I just watched the first episode of VD - much too Twilight-esque for my taste! However, my best friend has been begging me to watch it for so long now, and she says that it gets better and better. We usually like the same kinds of shows, so I thought I'd give it a try. πŸ˜†

Gossip Girl has gone on far too long. I watched the first two seasons or so, after that I gave up. It was good at the beginning - rich high school kids with complicated sexual relationships - I think that sums up the characters pretty well. πŸ˜† I don't know anybody who continued to watch the show, hence I was asking if you'd seen it and if it's worth watching.

Haha, I haven't seen Inception yet either. My dad and brother think I'm a lost case. They are so sick of asking me to watch it now that they don't even bother anymore. πŸ˜†

Let me know if it gets better..although I watch enough shows as it is right now! Before summer began I barely watched any shows and now I'm hooked on way too many shows. I do miss watching shows like Ugly Betty though.I didn't like the way they ended it at all! :(

Haha high school kids with complicated sexual relationships sums up One Tree Hill pretty well too but that show had Chad who is beyond adorable. I sort of gave up on the show once he left in season 7.

Yay I'm not the only one! :P I've got Inception on Blue Ray though, just waiting for bank holiday weekend to watch it with a few friends! I aim to watch Limitless and 127 hours too, both are supposed to be great films.

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

His baby on the show..someone's basically told me half the story already. I quite like the idea of a blood spatter analyst having a weird urge to kill..twisted but interesting.πŸ˜›

I'm quite sceptical about some of the stuff Derren Brown does but he does it so convincingly, pure awesomeness! 

The reason movies like paranormal activity freak me out is not just because they've got some ghost floating around but because a lot of it is actually based on real life stuff. :\ and well, in general I'm a bit of a darpok. What channel does The Mentalist come on?

oh right, yeh i remember that.. he's basically a serial killer that you start supportingπŸ˜†

Yeh, whatever his methods may be, his shows are damn entertaining, which is the only thing that matters.

lol i see... i'm not sure what channel, i just download them.. but i found a link for episode 1 of season 1

http://www.videobb.com/video/SICssIj2Lntj
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

lool.. see because of this irrational excuse of yours, you're missing out a perfectly good show!.. suit yourself πŸ˜†

Hhahah, okay, I will look into it. πŸ˜† What have you been up to?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Let me know if it gets better..although I watch enough shows as it is right now! Before summer began I barely watched any shows and now I'm hooked on way too many shows. I do miss watching shows like Ugly Betty though.I didn't like the way they ended it at all! :(

Haha high school kids with complicated sexual relationships sums up One Tree Hill pretty well too but that show had Chad who is beyond adorable. I sort of gave up on the show once he left in season 7.

Yay I'm not the only one! :P I've got Inception on Blue Ray though, just waiting for bank holiday weekend to watch it with a few friends! I aim to watch Limitless and 127 hours too, both are supposed to be great films.

I watched the first season of Ugly Betty, then the whole sex change operation and all that jazz got beyond weird, so I stopped. πŸ˜† What else are you watching right now?

Hahha, I don't watch OTH, but Chad is definitely watch-worthy. ;)

Hhahah, okay, I will look into it. πŸ˜† What have you been up to?

just been keeping busy.. and posting in the bollywood section again lol.. there is this one obsessed salman fan nutjob.. he's really trying my patience.
hindu4lyf thumbnail

I watched the first season of Ugly Betty, then the whole sex change operation and all that jazz got beyond weird, so I stopped. πŸ˜† What else are you watching right now?

Hahha, I don't watch OTH, but Chad is definitely watch-worthy. ;)

LOL! I actually liked Daniel's brother after his sex change operation. She looked hot! Ok that sounded really weird but whatever. Glee, PLL, The Apprentice, a British Drama and OTH whenever it decides to come back on TV. I watch 90210 every now and then and I can never get tired of watching Gilmore Girls and FRIENDS reruns.

@Empty: I'm too lazy to do all that torrent download stuff. Watching HD videos online is the way forward. :P
hindu4lyf thumbnail

just been keeping busy.. and posting in the bollywood section again lol.. there is this one obsessed salman fan nutjob.. he's really trying my patience.

Him? Lol! Someone tell me waddup with that move he's doing in that song with Asin? Why are his hands moving in his pocket like that? :|

Just ask him how he can be a proud fan of a drunk driving murderer?
Not like you can get banned for stating facts.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

hahah, meena always tells me to visit the bollywood section, but i can never get myself to care about celebrities beyond the movies i watch. πŸ˜† my reaction is like dia's exactly - HE?!? what is he obsessed with Salman Khan for?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

LOL! I actually liked Daniel's brother after his sex change operation. She looked hot! Ok that sounded really weird but whatever. Glee, PLL, The Apprentice, a British Drama and OTH whenever it decides to come back on TV. I watch 90210 every now and then and I can never get tired of watching Gilmore Girls and FRIENDS reruns.

@Empty: I'm too lazy to do all that torrent download stuff. Watching HD videos online is the way forward. :P

Haha, I agree, "he" looked hot but it was too Ekta Kapoor's plastic surgery like for me to handle. πŸ˜† Wow, you've got a lot on your plate! :P And I absolutely love watching Gilmore Girls and Friends reruns!

And I'm with you on the HD videos. I'm lazy too. πŸ˜†

Him? Lol! Someone tell me waddup with that move he's doing in that song with Asin? Why are his hands moving in his pocket like that? :|

Just ask him how he can be a proud fan of a drunk driving murderer?
Not like you can get banned for stating facts.

his name is Da_Bagarh_Billa... I call him Billi, he is a freak, the guy has tantrums if anyone criticises Salman.

that link was to an online video stream, not torrents πŸ˜†