Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Emptiness

who are you taking lessons with?.. and what are the cost of lessons these days?

A local driving school, AA and BSM is way too expensive for my liking and I simply can't afford it.

Average cost of lessons are no less than 20 quid. 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I know driving, shame on you guys๐Ÿ˜› Unfortunately only have a permit  But will get to a license shortly
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Even I know driving, shame on you guys๐Ÿ˜› Unfortunately only have a permit  But will get to a license shortly

That's because of the age limit!
Over here we only get a provisional license at 17 and the lazy person that I am, I didn't bother ordering mine then.

Is it true that in the US many people just have like a driving marathon where they learn pretty much everything for a good few hours and then take their test that same day instead of doing an hr a week or whatever? Or does that only apply to the few wackos I know?๐Ÿ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

That's because of the age limit!
Over here we only get a provisional license at 17 and the lazy person that I am, I didn't bother ordering mine then.

Is it true that in the US many people just have like a driving marathon where they learn pretty much everything for a good few hours and then take their test that same day instead of doing an hr a week or whatever? Or does that only apply to the few wackos I know?๐Ÿ˜†

LOL here it's 16 for a permit, and then after you've driven a certain amount of hours, you get a license.

What, that's the first time I've heard that๐Ÿ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

LOL here it's 16 for a permit, and then after you've driven a certain amount of hours, you get a license.

What, that's the first time I've heard that๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't it even lower in other states? With a provisional you can only start taking lessons when you're 17..wish I was a little less lazy about it now!

There I was thinking I could chill out this summer and then I remembered I still have to revise for my driving theory test! :(
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Vinu ji what exactly is this picture supposed to be?

I honestly thought it was Malinga bowling and that thing at the back were stumps? :\
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Isn't it even lower in other states? With a provisional you can only start taking lessons when you're 17..wish I was a little less lazy about it now!

There I was thinking I could chill out this summer and then I remembered I still have to revise for my driving theory test! :(

Yeah some states have it at 14. Yeah, you shouldn't have been lazy๐Ÿ˜›

don't even get me started about the summer. I have to intern at 2 places over a period of time, plus I have to study for SAT. Dad told me to look over some JEE trig problems as well. So not gonna be easy, I thought I'll relax after a tough year. Guess not Anyway, g2g
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Thank you! :) Actually, I will be starting grad school later this month, so no worries on the Master's. :)

Hey I thought you said you finished your graduation! Are you going in for another graduation?
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Facts of life

By the time I realized that my Dad was right I have my son who thinks that I'm always wrong.๐Ÿ˜Š
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Yes only and only as breakfast because:
We have been fasting for at least 9/10 hours and its a known fact that our system absorbs these essential amino acids and omega 3 fatty acids better only in the morning. Flax seed oil is very rich in unsaturated alpha linolenic acid, oleic and palmitic acids which have some wonderful antioxidant properties. Further more our liver will store more vitamins and minerals like iron and copper which dry fruits contain.
This diet is a kind of medicine! If you're looking for a dieting program, I can also post a three day healty diet program for you.๐Ÿ˜Š  

You must be a dietician Jaspal ! A diet program would be welcome especially if it happens to be something that is quick and easy to prepare ๐Ÿ˜†