Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai - Page 85

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

aww congrats ajnu :D

thank youu!

This content was originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

oh dear, this ties with mister k's obj post πŸ˜› but since his was thought up by him, I'd give it to him πŸ˜†

you just absolutely love getting all that attention - don't you? πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Actually whats this, Class of 2011!!

I graduated this year, and so I am a part of the class of 2011.

-----

P.S. Angie and Jaspal ji - I type all this sitting (hunching) on my bed with my laptop as I read all your posts about not doing that. Karan always warns me as well, but I never listen - my mom is sick and tired of it as well, it is a terrible habit! And I know I'm going to regret it very soon since my neck aches way too often. :(

Wasn't it nicer when we all had desktops?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

-----

Wow tum biiπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ...Congrataz sweetheart!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ 
-Believe- thumbnail

Patni(Pati se)-Tum to kehte the ki Shadi ke baad bhi tum mujhe khub pyaar karoge.
Pati-Sorry yaar..Mujhe maalum nhi tha ki tumhari shaadi mujh se hogi...
-----

BEST NOTICE BOARD IN A RESTAURANT
"All our male waiters r married...
they know how 2 OBEY orders..

-Believe- thumbnail
Add Captions!!!πŸ˜‰

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you just absolutely love getting all that attention - don't you? πŸ˜›

oh god! no, I wasn't even in H4L's post, silly. and I think the funniest was mr k's over hers because she got it from the net and he made it up himself. 🀑
_Angie_ thumbnail

-----

P.S. Angie and Jaspal ji - I type all this sitting (hunching) on my bed with my laptop as I read all your posts about not doing that. Karan always warns me as well, but I never listen - my mom is sick and tired of it as well, it is a terrible habit! And I know I'm going to regret it very soon since my neck aches way too often. :(

Wasn't it nicer when we all had desktops?

Congrats WA πŸ‘πŸΌ     or would Dr. Ajnabee be more appropriate now  ? πŸ˜›
I prefer to use my desktop . I d never ever use my laptop on the bed as I could easily doze off over it πŸ˜†

_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Diet - to be used as breakfast only.

Things you need: one medium bowl, a medium cup and a hand blender.

A. Fat free cottage cheese(available at grocery stores) Cold pressed Flax Oil (not regular, available at drug store), Soya milk.

B.  frutes of your choice e. g. - Apple, peach, pear, blue berry (must) strawbwrry etc. - cut them in small pieces - quantity you will use them as much as you can eat.

C. At least four nuts e. g. One cup each of Almonds. walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds ( all raw, salt free)- grind/crush them and keep them. 2 table spoons to be used every day.

Method of blending:

Put 3 table spoons of Flax oil in a big bowl + 6 table spoons( not overfilled spoon) of cottage cheese - mix them well with blender for 40 to 50 seconds, to make a homogenized paste. put some soya milk(30 to 40 ml.) in a cup and use it to clean the blender and add it to your paste and mix them with a spoon. Now add 2 table spoons of crushed nuts and fruit cuts in to your bowl. your breakfast is ready and you must eat it within 30 minutes otherwise it will lose its nutrients.

Use only fat free milk or 1% milk.
aviod alcohol, coffee,  red meats, tobacco and fast food.

You know if we can contol our intake(food) we can avoid numerous helth problems. Our liver and digestive system is not design to process modern day food.

God bless.

P.S. Please add a cup of pistachios in your nuts blend.

Why only as breakfast?  This is the third time this week that  I ve had flax seeds recommended as a part of a diet ! Need to try it out. Nuts and fruits sound good. I ll skip the soya milk though as I dont like it.Thanks for the recipe Jaspal. The benefits of a controlled diet are many if only we could stay with it long enough! Edited by angie.4u - 12 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thickhead

Believe, I think that you try too hard to be profound and in this flight of abstraction you tend to lose touch with rationality, end up becoming slave to your own imagination; the result ,as seen here, is nothing more than a bunch of incoherent, disjointed statements riddled with contradictions. What perplexes me even more is that disconcerting all-knowing sagely smile at the end of each para .. kya confidence hai !

but where's the proof/reason in your statements ? Your arguments are of the form - "you are wrong because your idea doesn't match to what i think or experience", no reason is given; that's being arrogant and dogmatic.

You've totally missed that the objection was raised to your use of ur "belief" to judge other statements, you don't counter it, instead what you provide is an irrelevant gem -  ekdum seedha from Osho, verbatim, http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Stories/Conditioning/Sannyasi_is_always_Sannyasi.htm. Sir ji, ideas to sabh chori karte hain, aapne to words hi chura liye .. LOL copy paste kar diya pora ka poora .. and instead of quoting Osho as the source, you present it as your own words, ofcourse with the confident smile !! adbhut !! Osho was talking about diff between belief/faith, how's it relevant here ?

Contradictions arise when propositions with conflicting ideas are used in an argument. God does not have any attribute and God doesn't like X - these are conflicting statements, opposite of each other. How your explanation makes sense here .. samajh nahi aaya.

πŸ€”

Hmm.. Osho ne bhi kuchh aisa hi kaha tha na ???Point 6 at  http://www.messagefrommasters.com/Spiritual_Quotes/Osho/osho_god_quotes.htm Great minds think alike ??? Kya ishtyle hai Believe babu !

Jungle jungle pata chala hai...
 cheating karta hua believe pakda gaya hai πŸ˜†

LOL .. classic copy-paste. Lagta hai IF ko bhi Turnitin use karna padega πŸ˜† 
Osho use bhi kiya to koi nahi but how does this relate, in any way, to what I had written ???

A  classic Tom and Jerry show πŸ˜† 
-Believe- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

A  classic Tom and Jerry show πŸ˜† 

Angie aunty...u didnt see the reply! I did last month only...πŸ˜† and if you want I can show your similer thoughts in other web...i mean YOUR Copy and paste thoughts !!πŸ˜† wanna challange!!πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Believe

@Thickhead---Copy and paste issuee...abee nandu ...IF you are busy and your thought same with any gr8 ppls thoughts that time  Plagiarism saves time...πŸ˜†and you can copy and paste  Dr.Zakir naik,Osho or Vathmeegi or Vyasan or Pht.Jeasus or Pht.Mohd or Budda or any thoughts. Life itself is a Copy and Paste hey na...Apna kuch bi nahe hey maamu...usually rare things rare people can only do and baki sub that peoples ki thoughts copy paste karte jaate hey!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think you like more Tom and jerry show's...Apun ready kya aap ready ho!!!?πŸ˜†
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago