Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Summer,

Posting this from your country πŸ˜› At T3 on way to Melbourne.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: souro

Hi Summer,

Ailaa...Summer ki waaat lag gayi... πŸ˜†Bahrain main kab aa rahe ho!!!😊
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Ailaa...Summer ki waaat lag gayi... πŸ˜†Bahrain main kab aa rahe ho!!!😊

Is Summer finally going to be arrested for unleashing paranormal aliens on DM ?? πŸ˜²  Is it your turn next? the Mods seem to be  taking their responsibility too far ! πŸ˜† 
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Is Summer finally going to be arrested for unleashing paranormal aliens on DM ?? πŸ˜²  Is it your turn next?- πŸ˜†Always welcome...
the Mods seem to be  taking their responsibility too far ! πŸ˜† 

^hahahaha...Lagtha hey Souro to Jamesbond bangaya hey...IP or MID doodne ko cammando operations bi karegaa...πŸ˜† 
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

^hahahaha...Lagtha hey Souro to Jamesbond bangaya hey...IP or MID doodne ko cammando operations bi karegaa...πŸ˜† 

Ghor kalyug hai .There is no safe haven these days, Osama learnt it the hard way!
-Believe- thumbnail

Ghor kalyug hai .There is no safe haven these days, Osama learnt it the hard way!

Made in Heaven!!πŸ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: souro

Hi Summer,

Oh u must be in the Kangaroo country by now...so are you going to keep an eye on us from there or are we going to be at large till u get backπŸ˜†

JK...have an awesome time there...hope the roos are nice to u...πŸ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Is Summer finally going to be arrested for unleashing paranormal aliens on DM ?? πŸ˜²  Is it your turn next? the Mods seem to be  taking their responsibility too far ! πŸ˜† 

agar aisi baat hai to Soumya has gone to the wrong place...I don't know if anyone on the DM is in Australia...πŸ˜†...atleast not any troublemakerπŸ˜†
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Resurrected.

"OBJ is the best chartist I have ever seen" ' Stevie Wonder

"OBJ is WINNING!!!" ' Charlie Sheen

"I will strip naked in front of thousands if OBJ makes a million dollars" ' Poonam Pandey

"Oh, damn! We will never see Poonam Pandey naked in that case" ' Shiv Sena

"Young traders like OBJ should be taught that insider trading is unethical" ' Raj Rajaratnam

"I hope OBJ remains modest even after becoming successful!" ' Shah Rukh Khan

"I hope OBJ remains a faithful man to all his women even after becoming successful!" ' Salman Khan

"Mr. President, we have confirmation now that OBJ is hiding in Chennai, in a large mansion in a massive compound with 12 feet to 18 feet tall walls topped with barbed wire. No telephone or internet connection to the house. We do believe he likes to play with his PS3 and is having games couriered to him" - U.S. Navy Seals

"He's dead!" ' Obama

"I swear on all my husbands, I didn't know that OBJ was hiding in that compound" ' Jayalalitha

"Stop pussyfooting and nuke Chennai" ' Sarah Palin

"Dear friends, please pay your respects to OBJ bhai in this thread" ' Summer

"<To post or not to post? To participate or not to participate?>" ' POH

""Trading is Godly and Orgasmic!"" ' Inner quote by Osho, outer quote by Vinu

"I always wanted to see OBJ go POPAT!!!!" ' Thickhead

"Majority of the traders are idiots. OBJ is in the majority" ' Ajnu

"lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing, lots of typing" ' H4L

"That's impressive! Would you like to be the mod?!" ' Souro

"'''''.." ' Blue-Ice

"lol. anybody could be a trader. lol. life's 'bout makin' billions and being a playboy. lol" ' CuckooCutter

"If I weren't so busy in my real life, I would've cut off OBJ's genitals, made a burger layered with ground beef on the top, bacon at the bottom and fed it to my dog" ' RTH

"Thanks RTH, that's exactly what I wanted to say" ' Krystal

"Hey chica, muah! How's life?! Is OBJ really dead?" ' Middy

"ROFL! OBJ, jaisi karni waisi bharni!" ' Gauri

"Thanks for mentioning my name Mr. K" ' my_view

"What the faq?! Why did I get a warning when all I said in this thread was that OBJ was always a greasy fack with stubby fingers?" ' Lucifer/Empti

"Doesn't matter what you guys say, death is certain. I would like to quote the following lines by Rumi in this thread" ' Angie

"bwaaahahahahahahhahaha. OBJ is dead! Man! I can't believe it. Yennada OBJ. Shouldn't have done it bro" ' EvanescenceBobbleHead

"Hey! What did I miss?!" ' crazy sunny

"Ah! Munchkin. I will miss you forever. Bye, bye sweet combs." ' P!nk

"I can't believe I am wasting my time here instead of spending time understand that!" - K

🀣

OMG! 🀣 I seriously laughed out loud, which translates to ROFL in the internet. πŸ˜› those impressions were sooo perfect 🀣   I don't know abt, this, that, thou, you, those or who, but you sure as hell understood them πŸ˜† for some reason, my favourite was "Obama: he's dead!"🀣

the faithful to all his women was really funny too. πŸ˜†

I hope poonam ji gets naked soon πŸ˜›

thanks for the laughs, K πŸ€—  This is probably the best post DM ever had!!⭐️

btw, I bet karunanidhi would say(in tamil, of course): We shall liquidate aaal of woh bee jay's yassets yand give free COLOR(ess, you heard mee right. color!) televishuns and mixie grinders.(and a few bungalows on boat club road for my family member(s)(s) )
Edited by osama-bin-joe - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Good one...dont miss!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSF8IgiGJvA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Believe - 13 years ago