Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am calm...soumya...kya karein...no mod is scared of me and wants to be on my side...😆
and BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

lol nothing personal okie!!!!  such boldhiya thoo bi probs hey idhar...!!😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Vijay is millionaire now...hehehe may be u dont know!!!😆😉

he is?...lagta hai big mouths per tax lagaya hai...😆😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

he is?...lagta hai big mouths per tax lagaya hai...😆😆

😆😆Ya... life time dhena padtha hey ab!!😉
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

BTW I hope u noticed who started it and got personal...and I hope you are going to edit the personal remarks...like me being a hypocrite...

Since she said that she found your 'view' of DT members and not 'you' to be hypocritical, I don't think it constitutes as personal remark.

Also I'll ask everyone to please refrain from asking me to take specific actions just because you feel something is not right. The DT members job is not to view it from a specific member's viewpoint but rather to stay neutral while dealing with the issue. So, please use the report button.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: souro

Since she said that she found your 'view' of DT members and not 'you' to be hypocritical, I don't think it constitutes as personal remark.

Also I'll ask everyone to please refrain from asking me to take specific actions just because you feel something is not right. The DT members job is not to view it from a specific member's viewpoint but rather to stay neutral while dealing with the issue. So, please use the report button.

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My views are hypocritical but that does not make me a hypocrite?...don't get ur logic but I will accept ur decision on this...

And yes I realised that I should have hit the report button and not write it here...so I did that immediayely after I wrote the above comment...sorry for not reporting but writing it on the thread...will take care in future...

Sorry guys I know this is none of my business and I'm not going to pass a judgement on what happened in the past because I honestly don't know what was going on at that time.

But BI how does having a 'hypocritical view' count as a personal attack? Say for example if in the Osama thread someone posts that they are against terrorism and in their next post they say they support Osama Bin Laden then that for me would count as having a hypocritical view but I wouldn't call that a personal attack unless I actually told the member they are stupid for holding such an opinion.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Calm down guys, especially WA and BI. Let's not get into what we did 6 months earlier. All of us have done so many things, if we start discussing all that it will be an endless list.

And Believe, let's not order others about what they can write. If you have a problem with something that someone has written, just state what it is without getting into what they should do or shouldn't do.

Haha, Soumya, kaam pe lag jao! The problem is that people think that time will make their words and actions go away, but the truth is that once it's written and done, it does not go away and you cannot pretend otherwise. I was just pointing out the obvious, otherwise, I do not care much for any of this really.

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Saying one particular viewpoint is hypocritical =/= saying that the person as a whole is a hypocrite
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Excuse me when did u become Sarina's lawyer.😆...I think she has a mind of her own and she can defend herself...she has ALWAYS been fair with me and has defended me even when I was not on this forum...alright...and just because you make constant fun and personal remarks on other members and some choose not to do that doesn't mean that u are honest and others are hypocrites...thats all I have to say...stop judging others...

I am not defending Sarina - she is more than capable of that doing that herself. However, I am pointing out what YOU did when Sarina was the primary mod here in the section. You don't have to like, agree with it, or even read it - that was just my observation.

@red - your call, your opinion. I make my own judgments based on what I see, you're welcome to make your own. Take some of your own advice and stop judging my remarks when they're not even directed at you.

Last post from my end regarding this. You flip flop your words, sides, and opinions so often that I have trouble keeping up, so I stopped bothering a long time ago.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

OK apun chood diya...the probs is uske saat mera jamtha nahe hey...Kya karain!!!😕 no other issue!!!😃

Aisa kya!?! 😛