Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Dilbagh was an ex- kid mod who had lesser life than some of the bimbos on this forum. He use to wear pink glittery sigs of Bollywood actors and often indulged in stalking girls on IF with their IP addresses. I was told that he ran away when his misdeeds were exposed by some of the girls on the forum he stalked, bitched and gossiped.

He had an existence of a guy although.(reality being contrary to it πŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evanescence

Dilbagh was an ex- kid mod who had lesser life than some of the bimbos on this forum. He use to wear pink glittery sigs of Bollywood actors and often indulged in stalking girls on IF with their IP addresses. I was told that he ran away when his misdeeds were exposed by some of the girls on the forum he stalked, bitched and gossiped.

He had an existence of a guy although.(reality being contrary to it πŸ˜†)

Interesting. He was a kid? Are you sure that wasn't part of his fake online identity? πŸ˜†
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

LOOOLLL! The amount of hypocrisy in that one statement is hilarious!!

And your new ID sucks! Watch you complain about it in a few weeks (if not days).

oh come on, I don't worship mohd rafi saahab anymore, but I respect him πŸ˜› you can't expect me to stay the same πŸ˜† and the amt of hypocrisy in your statement makes me laugh πŸ˜‰

Well, considering I barely come here anymore I really don't give a damn πŸ˜† I'll just make a new ID if I want.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

IF should Consider democratically electing Mods for every forum every 6 months...

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

The thing is that when we join the forum...we agree to abide by a certain set of rules...well they may not feel right sometimes but that is what we agreed to...I also get fed up of the rules sometimes and then I take a breakπŸ˜†...but there is no point in contesting the rules...this forum is like any other organization...with their own sets of rules...and a set of disciplinary action if rules are broken...frankly speaking...I have not come across a biased or unfair mod yet...I am annoyed by the rules sometimes but rarely by the mods...I feel they r just doing their job...

Since when did you become so forum-righteous? Last I remember you were indirectly dropping hints about how unfair moderators in this section are!

This is what happens when you don't visit the forum regularly, you can't keep track of when people flip-flop sides! πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No point - the majority of the members on the forum are idiots. It wouldn't change anything.

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aaah, it's good to be part of  an intelligent  minority 🀑
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Since when did you become so forum-righteous? Last I remember you were indirectly dropping hints about how unfair moderators in this section are!

This is what happens when you don't visit the forum regularly, you can't keep track of when people flip-flop sides! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I have always been forum - righteous and I am stickler for rules...thats why I take a break instead of fighting with the mods...and then gloating on the forum that how the mods are scared of me and want to be on my good sideπŸ˜‰...this is a virtual forum...a time pass for me...not my life...i am not going to fight here and waste my time...i fight and then GLOAT where it matters...not here...πŸ˜‰...
and who cares what you considered as indirect hints...as long as I am clear to myself of what i did...

πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Idhar Majority ke baare main mat bol...Apne bare main hey tho majority can accept!!

Every person has the right to think that the other is an idiot...πŸ˜†...freedom of thinking Vinuji...πŸ˜†...too bad ...iss forum per sochne aur bade bade statements dene per koi tax nahi hai...nahi to ab tak Vijay milionaire hote...
Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago