Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai - Page 72

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not against most of the rules like I said, but often what I find is that the rules vary from forum to forum. What is acceptable on one forum is considered wrong in another and that is where things can get really confusing. On the Geet forum no-one is even allowed to post an article about an actor's personal life whereas that is not the case on most of the other forums on IF. I'm sorry but I don't consider these double standards to be justified at all but if you disagree then I won't fight you on your opinion lol.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you on this...uniformity is important in the rules...otherwise it will become confusing for the members...100% with ya on this one..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Edit: I began to dislike some DT members even more after reading this topic. That's virtual bullying and should not be tolerated.

I skimmed through that link and I found another one in that thread:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512818

WOW😲...members discuss all that on open forum...didn't know that...i thought we were not allowed to...but then I hardly visit any other section on IF other than DM...very surprised...
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

It's extremely frustrating though constantly PMing members of the Dev Team and not hearing back for a long time. I have no problems if promotions don't go my way, but I do expect the new DT members to do a good job or at least a decent job and most of time I'm disappointed or maybe I'm just unlucky? lol

Haha that's exactly what happens when you're supposed to be on study leave and need any excuse not to revise! Maybe if it'd enhance my CV I might have considered the option of moderation😛I do appreciate the compliment though. I don't actually post regularly on any forum on IF and I think I'd just abuse my power and ban all the people that I find annoying😆

I know. Sometimes members ask me for some kind of help and I have to ask them to contact the GM. And neither they nor I know who is active at that point of time. So, I ask them to go to their profile and check the 'My Post' tab to see who have posted recently. And even after PMing GMs who are supposedly active, there is no assurance that one would receive a reply. Sometimes the PMs are not even read. DT members should atleast read their PMs and unless it's a spam PM or just a random rant from a neurotic, a person sending a PM deserves a reply.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqcgQVtdh98[/YOUTUBE]

To all the Mothers and Grandmothers out there...whether here on Earth or an Angel in Heaven: THANK YOU.. and Happy mothers day to all!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

I got a name change :D

Now that you can't change your name for the next 1 year, what will you do once all the hoo-ha about Osama's death gets over?
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souro

Now that you can't change your name for the next 1 year, what will you do once all the hoo-ha about Osama's death gets over?

oh it's notbecause of the hooh haah of osama's death. I just like the ring to it.
osama bin joe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . aiiyyooo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: osama-bin-joe

I generally hate people worshipping. it makes me sick.

LOOOLLL! The amount of hypocrisy in that one statement is hilarious!!

And your new ID sucks! Watch you complain about it in a few weeks (if not days).

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souro

Yeah, there are members who randomly use 😳 & 😊 emoticons. Maybe they think that it increases the cuteness factor of their virtual personality.
Not only girls, I have seen even some guys in IF doing that.

LOL!!! Dia - moderators that use "😳" in order to persuade others into listening to them are ridiculous! If you're going to tell me to behave, at least don't blush when you do it. It's hard for me to take people seriously when they blush virtually like that. My favorite part is when mods in some sections are scared to take action against me and "politely" request me to stop whatever it is I'm doing (usually enraging a group of fanatic worshippers of some random celebrity) because they hope to be on my good side. 😆

Regarding mods - most of them don't know what the hell they're doing. And most of them need to be told that. On the forum. Publicly. A lot of us get in trouble for little things, while mods' friends get away with a lot of crap. At the end of the day, I really don't expect the forum to run too smoothly - on the days it does, I am pleasantly surprised. And when it doesn't, it's an oh-well situation for me.

P.S. Who is Dilbagh!?!
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago