Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^^Ain't there any other forum where bashing actors is allowed?
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucifer.

oh for fcuk sakes... those bollywood forum mods take this mod role a bit too seriously... i said that salman looks like a cross between an overweight pig and a water buffalo.. within seconds, my post got edited, and i was sent a warning!.. 

that too he does look like one :P
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh for fcuk sakes... those bollywood forum mods take this mod role a bit too seriously... i said that salman looks like a cross between an overweight pig and a water buffalo.. within seconds, my post got edited, and i was sent a warning!.. 

LOL! I wonder why some members of the DT feel so good about themselves just because they have a bit of 'power' on an online forum. 8-)

I was PM'd by a member of the DT on the Geet forum telling me to remove my India WC siggy which had a picture of the team with the caption 'f**kin' perfect'. They were acting as if I had actually abused someone๐Ÿ˜†Geez, some people need to chill out and not take their 'job' so seriously!
Go do your job and moderate a forum which you rarely post in instead of sending out silly PMs. It also really annoys me when they add stupid emoticons in the PM. The PM said 'please remove your siggy or else I shall do it for you๐Ÿ˜ณ'. I mean seriously, why would you add a blushing emoticon at the end?

The funny thing was that I had that siggy for about 4 weeks and just a few days ago before receiving that PM I had quite a big argument with that member. Co-incidence? Err yeah, sure. 8-)

hindu4lyf thumbnail

i don't know, but there is so much bashing and snide comments that go unchecked over there.. if someone attacks a member, i'd understand, but comments made about actors shouldn't be taken as a personal insult.

@bold: Haha that describes so many people on this forum!! It like becomes their duty to protect their favourites and if anyone says 'I didn't like his/her acting' then they are questioned as to why they hold such an opinion about someone's favourite. Absolutely crazy.

I prefer not to get too emotionally attached to someone who doesn't know I exist.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know this is not a proper place..but this is a serious matter.
hey guys, Give your opinions here for the matter retest of AIEEE?
Whoever know about the thing please come and give out your
views.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42243108

luv,
Soma.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

@bold: Haha that describes so many people on this forum!! It like becomes their duty to protect their favourites and if anyone says 'I didn't like his/her acting' then they are questioned as to why they hold such an opinion about someone's favourite. Absolutely crazy.

I prefer not to get too emotionally attached to someone who doesn't know I exist.๐Ÿ˜Š

I generally hate people worshipping. it makes me sick.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Cannot believe this little boy is just eleven years old and SO talented.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRdDTrivvc4[/YOUTUBE]
souro thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

It also really annoys me when they add stupid emoticons in the PM. The PM said 'please remove your siggy or else I shall do it for you๐Ÿ˜ณ'. I mean seriously, why would you add a blushing emoticon at the end?

Yeah, there are members who randomly use ๐Ÿ˜ณ & ๐Ÿ˜Š emoticons. Maybe they think that it increases the cuteness factor of their virtual personality.
Not only girls, I have seen even some guys in IF doing that.

souro thumbnail

i don't know, but there is so much bashing and snide comments that go unchecked over there.. if someone attacks a member, i'd understand, but comments made about actors shouldn't be taken as a personal insult.

As far as I know there is a rule which prohibits members from bashing actors or making abusive remarks about actors. You knew that you're breaking that rule, so the warning should have been expected too.
Had the DT not edited your post and not warned you then they'd have not followed the rules, and those who objected to your post would have complained that the DT doesn't do it's work .

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Yeah, there are members who randomly use ๐Ÿ˜ณ & ๐Ÿ˜Š emoticons. Maybe they think that it increases the cuteness factor of their virtual personality.
Not only girls, I have seen even some guys in IF doing that.

If anything, it makes them look like they're trying to hide the way they really feel about someone or something by putting on an innocent act.

OMG that smiley face!!! Argh there's a certain mod (Sarina will know who i'm on about) who shuts topics with a mod's note at the end saying 'keep continuing to bash actors and soon they will leave the show๐Ÿ˜Š'. Since when are mods supposed to be so sarcastic and rude while shutting topics? State the rules that are being broken with a warning and then shut the topic, why all the attitude? :\