Debate Mansion

Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai - Page 62

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: souro

Kis bewakoof ne tumse yeh keh diya ke main yahan ka moderator hoon?
😛

"Viewbie", "Mod" ... what's the difference? Dono se hi bachna padta hai. 😛 Congrats on the position ... thank god my WL is pretty low right now warna I would be in so much trouble. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bachna padta hai?? Kyun... what's the difference. I am still the same person that I was. Only difference is, earlier when people started opening random birthday threads, I wondered who these people are, whereas now if I see one such thread I'll simply trash it.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why would Natalie Portman do something like 'Your Highness'. Its hilarious, but Danny McBride? C'mon Natalie!

Why are they rebooting Spiderman again? What was wrong with the Toby McGuire franchise?

Why won't Glee! Live in Concert come to Chicago or Milwaukee.

Why are Sarah Palin and the tea party so whiny and cranky about being drowned out with heckles and boos in Madison? Didn't they deserve every bit of it.

Why did we have gorgeous spring weather in February and blistery snow in April?

Why are there so many tornadoes touching down? For the first time in a decade, I'm actually kind of scared. Its perturbing when the wind can swing your car into the other lane. I'd rather die in civilization than amidst cows and corn.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souro

Bachna padta hai?? Kyun... what's the difference. I am still the same person that I was. Only difference is, earlier when people started opening random birthday threads, I wondered who these people are, whereas now if I see one such thread I'll simply trash it.

Ermmm ... HELLO! Mujh jaison ko bachna padta hai! You'll see why when/if I become more active on the forum again (as if you already don't know!). 😆
souro thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Why would Natalie Portman do something like 'Your Highness'. Its hilarious, but Danny McBride? C'mon Natalie!

Why are they rebooting Spiderman again? What was wrong with the Toby McGuire franchise?

Why won't Glee! Live in Concert come to Chicago or Milwaukee.

Why are Sarah Palin and the tea party so whiny and cranky about being drowned out with heckles and boos in Madison? Didn't they deserve every bit of it.

Why did we have gorgeous spring weather in February and blistery snow in April?

Why are there so many tornadoes touching down? For the first time in a decade, I'm actually kind of scared. Its perturbing when the wind can swing your car into the other lane. I'd rather die in civilization than amidst cows and corn.

Ummm... what exactly did you mean? 🤔 I guess it's something only US folks will understand.
souro thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ermmm ... HELLO! Mujh jaison ko bachna padta hai! You'll see why when/if I become more active on the forum again (as if you already don't know!). 😆

Ummm... you posted or want to post in future, random birthday threads on DM?? 😲
Sigh... and here I thought you were against such activities.

souro thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

LOOOL!, this is brilliant!... best part was.."i tried to fit my dongle in it! 🤣.. British comedy at its best, not like these American trash 😛 😆

Why are US & UK people always at each others throat when it comes to comedy? 🤔
Personally I don't watch stand up comedy, they never really appealed to me. But when it comes to comedy movies, If find most Hollywood & Bollywood comedy movies garbage. Don't have any idea about UK comedy movies.

Ermm .. Its surprising to see souro chatting in the DM . All the best bro. May you accomplish the responsibility to the fullest : P
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Kis bewakoof ne tumhey yahan ka moderator bana diya? 😛

tumharey ex-love ne shaayad. 😆
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

I liked your questions and they all relate to one thing, comedy in general...:)

Sarah Parlin.. my Fav! quote of all...
"Bless your heart sir, my son is in Iraq fighting for your right to protest."

It's still not clear to me that how Palin's son fighting in Iraq is protecting free speech in the US! 😆 She is a complete 'non sequitur'!
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago