Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

OBJ! Wow that's great news..congrats! What are you graduating in?

diyaaa 🤗 missed ya, how u been?

anyway, I'm graduating in commerce. Probably I'll go for a bank job after that. :)

happy holidays 🤣 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdhUbYjIyJ4[/YOUTUBE]

gotta love danny devito 😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We commerce students are so cool, no?😎

I've been good but really stressed out lately. I hope I can survive the next few months and then I can enjoy the biggest perk of going to uni - LOOONG summer holidays! :D how's things with you? Eaten at nando's lately? :P

Have you started applying to any banks yet? and I'm guessing it's investment banks that you're interested in? Forget banking, go get a job in KPMG or something. The building in Mumbai is so cool. :P Seriously though, hope you get a job with a bank of your choice soon! :)
hindu4lyf thumbnail
This is class! My favourite comedy show while growing up! Sanjeev Bhaskar is a natural.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpStoROu0XE[/YOUTUBE]
mr.ass thumbnail

We commerce students are so cool, no?😎

I've been good but really stressed out lately. I hope I can survive the next few months and then I can enjoy the biggest perk of going to uni - LOOONG summer holidays! :D how's things with you? Eaten at nando's lately? :P

Have you started applying to any banks yet? and I'm guessing it's investment banks that you're interested in? Forget banking, go get a job in KPMG or something. The building in Mumbai is so cool. :P Seriously though, hope you get a job with a bank of your choice soon! :)

we're the coolestest. 😎

LOL, I told you, I live in chennai, the nando dudes are only thinkin abt starting up in chennai, hope they do.

LOL no, just a normal bank, I'll need an mba to get into an investment bank, plus I dont wanna be some 3rd rate fundamental analyst. 😛

kpmg? :S

I want one with sbi or rbi :D
Edited by old-black-joe - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

we're the coolestest. 😎

LOL, I told you, I live in chennai, the nando dudes are only thinkin abt starting up in chennai, hope they do.

LOL no, just a normal bank, I'll need an mba to get into an investment bank, plus I dont wanna be some 3rd rate fundamental analyst. 😛

kpmg? :S

I want one with sbi or rbi :D

Exactly, we're so cool that even ice cubes are jealous :P

Damn, they're still only thinking about opening Nando's? Aww well hopefully you'll get to taste it some day! lol

KPMG is known as one of the 'big four' over here..they're basically accounting firms that deal with audit, tax, advisory services etc. They've opened up a couple of offices in India and the one in Lower Parel looks awesome although it won't be much use to you seeing as you're clearly more interested in Banking anyway. 

SBI/RBI will be tough to get a job with but not impossible! What about places like citibank or RBS?
mr.ass thumbnail

Exactly, we're so cool that even ice cubes are jealous :P

Damn, they're still only thinking about opening Nando's? Aww well hopefully you'll get to taste it some day! lol

KPMG is known as one of the 'big four' over here..they're basically accounting firms that deal with audit, tax, advisory services etc. They've opened up a couple of offices in India and the one in Lower Parel looks awesome although it won't be much use to you seeing as you're clearly more interested in Banking anyway. 

SBI/RBI will be tough to get a job with but not impossible! What about places like citibank or RBS?

actually, I'll go wherever the pay is more :P

do you like cream centre, btw?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Hell, I'd just go to a place that actually pays me! lol

Never been to cream centre..is it any good? When it comes to veg food then I lovee Kailash Parbat! :) been there?

I'm not sure tbh..I was just with a group of friends when all of a sudden we heard really loud voices from the loudspeaker. If i'm not mistaken then this protest was not just about Sharia Law, but it was asking 'Muslims to step up against the British' (well, that's what the banners said) and other issues regarding Libya, Gaddafi, the Middle East and David Cameron. I worry for the future of this country at times. :\

LOL I'm sure there are a couple of them available in London! :| lol

probably those salafi nutjobs, about a month ago this imam from east london, who's also a science academic, gave a presentation on evolution at the mosque where he calls prayers, and encouraged muslims to look into evolutionary theory rather than justreject it outright, what happened?, the crowd went nuts!, they even got some cleric from the middle east to announce a fatwa!.. here is a guy who's trying to reconcile science with his faith, but the audience doesn't wanna hear any of it... the irony is, when the audience was told that we descended from apes, they started acting like one!
mr.ass thumbnail

Hell, I'd just go to a place that actually pays me! lol

Never been to cream centre..is it any good? When it comes to veg food then I lovee Kailash Parbat! :) been there?

no, tell me more 😆

well yeah cream centre is awesome! 😃  amazing nachos, wonderful ice cream sodas, awesome pizzas, pastas etc.. it's a veg restaurant.  😃
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

probably those salafi nutjobs, about a month ago this imam from east london, who's also a science academic, gave a presentation on evolution at the mosque where he calls prayers, and encouraged muslims to look into evolutionary theory rather than justreject it outright, what happened?, the crowd went nuts!, they even got some cleric from the middle east to announce a fatwa!.. here is a guy who's trying to reconcile science with his faith, but the audience doesn't wanna hear any of it... the irony is, when the audience was told that we descended from apes, they started acting like one!

East London is such a s**thole! I'm not kidding when I say that it is a budding place for terrorists. It feels like every other ethnic person there is claiming benefits that most do not even rightly deserve and they clearly have absolutely no manners at all because people are chewing and spitting paan as if they are in Bangladesh and not in England. It absolutely disgusts me. It's also the place where they planned to make Europe's biggest mosque. I was passing Mile End on the tube a few weeks ago and a guy got on that looked quite religious. His iPod was REALLY loud and everything could be heard and it was him listening to an extremist Islamic preacher talking about the West and our bad influences. I was sitting opposite this guy and me and the ladies next to me looked at each other and thought Holy freakin' crap, let's get out of here! :| LOL

and I always read in the papers how some guy from leyton or from barking has been found trying to make a bomb or have failed at suicide bombing. Apes would be insulted if they knew they were being compared to these guys!