Debate Mansion

Chat (Page 73)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by debayon

I detest shows where children are made hosts or children reality shows for this very reason. They are exposed to limelight at a very tender age and dunno how to handle it. A child's first instinct after all this fame is that they can act like adults aka they are adults. Then it leads to crappy jokes like Balwant Rai ke kutte or whatever. IMO, these shows should be banned because they teach a child to be oversmart, let the child recieve exposure to real life and learn a few life lessons first.
Quite a mature point DebsLOL
It is hard to stop kids growing up too fast these days. Even when they are only a couple of years they are put into an institution so early; play groups, skills training.
It is sad but often the kids do look forward to it.
The kids would obviously look forward to it, na, a child's dream is to be,and subsequently act like an adult. But they don't look at it from a broader perspective, and it ain't their fault, they are not mature enough to realize that actually.

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by xobile

kya nayi sidedish. I feel like I'm being forcefed a buffet. Pehle kitno ke saath link kiya and in DM I've been linked to Vinu and then Empti tried linking me with Dia and Dia tried linking me with Empty. Ram Ram Ram.

Awwwww, poor baby! Chalo aaj se I declare you single and not ready to mingle. No more false linking you with anyone. Except CPR - usko tum khudh hi sambhaalna. LOL
<div></div>

Rani is happily married to Digi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xobile

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfxobile

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
That's why married life is the best. Maine ek baar commitment kar diya, toh bas kar diyaTongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

kya nayi sidedish. I feel like I'm being forcefed a buffet. Pehle kitno ke saath link kiya and in DM I've been linked to Vinu and then Empti tried linking me with Dia and Dia tried linking me with Empty. Ram Ram Ram.

Awwwww, poor baby! Chalo aaj se I declare you single and not ready to mingle. No more false linking you with anyone. Except CPR - usko tum khudh hi sambhaalna. LOL
<div></div>

Why I thank you WADevi :D
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by debayon

I detest shows where children are made hosts or children reality shows for this very reason. They are exposed to limelight at a very tender age and dunno how to handle it. A child's first instinct after all this fame is that they can act like adults aka they are adults. Then it leads to crappy jokes like Balwant Rai ke kutte or whatever. IMO, these shows should be banned because they teach a child to be oversmart, let the child recieve exposure to real life and learn a few life lessons first.
Quite a mature point DebsLOL
It is hard to stop kids growing up too fast these days. Even when they are only a couple of years they are put into an institution so early; play groups, skills training.
It is sad but often the kids do look forward to it.

Hey! I went to play group and I almost turned out normalTongue
I loved play group and I needed it because I used to be obsessed with my mum. I wouldn't let her eat, sleep or even shower properly without me following her around everywhere! Plus mum had to go back to work and I grew up in an extended family so it wasn't such a big deal if she did go back.

Kids these days seem a lot more smarter and they lose their innocence earlier on compared to my generation anyway. Gosh I make myself sound like a bhuddi.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Naa ridin' solo is better Cool
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Nah Empty and Xo are sharing a bed tonight.Tongue

Vinu ke saath dhoka? Haila! LOL
LOL
Xobi - nayi side dish mil gayee hai tumhe I see! Tongue
<div></div>

you should thank me that i linked you with a girl at least!

This is true. Credible effort I guess. But that girl is linking herself to you now :D

Go to top