Chat (Page 52)

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by xobile

Yeahh LOL Though Kangana reminds me of drugs as soon as I look at her, she is pretty darn good actress Big smile .. I know, her accent is weird but she's decent, overalll..

I agree Kajol isn't classy, but she comes in the good actress club, and I love her, so had to place her under "classy" .. LOL Vidya's classy :)

what's you're defination of classy?? My defination of a classy actress  is Meryl Streep, Jennifer Connelly. I can't explain my defination of clasiness in words..

Best actresses:

Kajol, Ash, Kareena, Priyanka, Tabu, Konkona, Rani

Worst actresses:

Katrina and Deepika from the successful ones and all the unsuccessful ones like Esha, Lara, Celina etc

AGREE, where would you place Kangana?

PS : I don't agree with Trashwarya.. Tongue 

I haven't seen many Kangna films so I cant say... I saw Fashion in bits and pieces really.

Aww come on, she was awesome in Taal, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Guru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfAngel-likeDevil

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year Angel!Hug

2 days late but I forgive youTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Unclassiest :

Aishwarya!

Classiest :

Kangana Ranaut
Konkana
Madhuri
Kajol
Kirron Kher
Vidhya Balan
Juhi Chawla
Preity Zinta
Shabana banana

Angel are you kidding me?! Kangana and classy?!
The woman has no idea how to carry herself in public and you call her classy?!Confused

Kirron Kher is classy. Kajol and Vidya..hmm not really.
Or maybe my definition of classy is very different to yours.

Yeahh LOL Though Kangana reminds me of drugs as soon as I look at her, she is pretty darn good actress Big smile .. I know, her accent is weird but she's decent, overalll..

I agree Kajol isn't classy, but she comes in the good actress club, and I love her, so had to place her under "classy" .. LOL Vidya's classy :)

what's you're defination of classy?? My defination of a classy actress  is Meryl Streep, Jennifer Connelly. I can't explain my defination of clasiness in words..

Kangana is one of the least classiest actresses in Bollywood.
Class is something that is very hard to define but in my own experience I've realised that it is something that people who have money often have. When I say they have money, it's not someone who's got lucky in the last 20 years or so, it's someone who is very well respected and has made big money many many years ago and it often runs in their family. See, when you see certain people that have this air to them then you can tell there and then just how classy they are. The way they speak, their personality, their nature, their upbringing and of course their confidence is usually more than enough to tell you how classy someone is.

Being a good actress is very different to being classy. When I hear Shabana Azmi speak, I just think..WOW! She's educated, so confident yet never over-confident, thinks before she speaks, treats those around her well, never over-does it with her clothes..simple yet sophisticated. According to me, she is as classy as it gets in Bollywood. Kirron Kher is a close second.

Totally agree! Clap  ..
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Awww, I'm glad exams are off your back! Every time I talk to you exams are always around the corner. LOL Are you on break as well right now? :)

DI!?! Yeh kab hua? LOL No new year resolutions for me! My motto this year was let's resolve to repeat last year's mistakes. Tongue I don't believe in resolutions ... they always fail. For 2010, I had no resolutions and I ended up accomplishing a lot! Hoping the same for 2011. ;-)

How about you, hon?

Well, my exams are starting by the end of this month.. LOL Thumbs Down Yup, we got few holidays now and will be having holidays from 7-14th Jan due to some SI festival! :D

Why, I am gonna call everyone older than me with "respect" Tongue .. Me neither! LOL Aww, you're 2010 was good? It was the worst year for me! :(  I hope 2011 goes well.. :(
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Itne bade bacche bhi hote hai kya?Tongue

Nah I wouln't put Shabana Azmi and Hemaji in the same category. If you put Hemaji in then you might as well add Rekha. I have a lot of respect for both the women but Shabanaji is just something else. I do agree though that considering Helen was an item girl, she did carry herself well and never really looked cheap as such. 

Then you get actresses like Konkona Sen whom again I have so much respect for but I wouldn't say that she has a lot of class. I'd say a lot of the time class is something that runs in the family and so it has a lot to do with your upbringing.

Kyon nahin. Bacche come in all shapes and sizes. Ask Ajnu, I think she will agree I'm a big baby.

Helen always amazes me. Just because one is an item girl does not mean one has to be cheap and sleazy. She was a dance who you could say was sensual and sexy, but never crass or vulgar. Also reminds me of Joana Krupa the playboy model who was on DWTS. She was a swimsuit model who had also done several nude poses, but she conducted herself with such dignity and spoke so eloquently.

I also like Kajol for her brazen straight shooting talk, she is totally unclassy sometimes - but I love her. In Hollywood I love Tina Fey and Queen Latifah.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Hema Malini had an affair? With who?

I'm so clueless about these actors' personal lives. LOL

I am assuming this is you trying to be funny, which I don't get. Confused
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Hema Malini had an affair? With who?

I'm so clueless about these actors' personal lives. LOL

I am assuming this is you trying to be funny, which I don't get. Confused

Actually it was a very honest question. I really don't know ...

Go to top