Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat (Page 43)

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by xobile


I dunno who MS is... dammit.


The only person I can think of is Midnight Shade. Unless he is planning to bribe Microsoft to do something. LOL
 
If he gets Midnight Shade, I'll get SunAndShine, an appropriately oppositely named member to counter any darkness coming my way. Big smile
 
And for Microsoft:
 


Edited by xobile - 02 January 2011 at 2:19pm

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23327

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

 
Naina and her roly poly naina. LOL


Naina ke Naina
- A poem by RTH

Naina tere naina Wacko
Tumne aise ghoomaye
Naine tere nainon se Wacko
sar mera chakraye
Naine tere naina Wacko
Kare kaisa jaadoo
Naina tere nainon se Wacko
Aankhen dekhe one in two


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xobilehindu4lyfdebayonAngel-likeDevil

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9354

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf


@Ajnu: I love PC! I think she's a good actress and has a lot of potential. The only thing that annoys me at times is that sometimes she puts on an accent. Other than that, I love her fashion sense, think she looks great on and off screen and she's not stuck up like Kareena either. Best thing about her in comparison to Kareena is that she actually eats food and doesn't starve herself to look good.


I totally agree with you! Mmm, about the accent ... I think its real since she studied abroad, but she's losing it now, so it comes and goes. I think Katrina's also losing her Brit accent now.

lol ajnu your post caused so much controversy.
Yeah I really don't know what accent she has but we definitely don't speak like she does :P
I have no idea where she gets her accent from. Wherever it's from, it's annoying. How can she still not know how to speak Hindi? The fact that she's in the industry just goes to show that all you need is a pretty face and a good body to get you far.


Edited by hindu4lyf - 02 January 2011 at 2:27pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9354

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by xobile


I dunno who MS is... dammit.


The only person I can think of is Midnight Shade. Unless he is planning to bribe Microsoft to do something. LOL
 
If he gets Midnight Shade, I'll get SunAndShine, an appropriately oppositely named member to counter any darkness coming my way. Big smile
 
And for Microsoft:
 

SAS definitely brightens up my day! :D

I wonder where she's gone missing lately..she better be back for DID doubles!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23327

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

 
If he gets Midnight Shade, I'll get SunAndShine, an appropriately oppositely named member to counter any darkness coming my way. Big smile
 
And for Microsoft:
 


No you need to find a member named Midday Lights. LOL (Yes its a terrible Mokkai)

Why settle for Apple when you can


xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf


@Ajnu: I love PC! I think she's a good actress and has a lot of potential. The only thing that annoys me at times is that sometimes she puts on an accent. Other than that, I love her fashion sense, think she looks great on and off screen and she's not stuck up like Kareena either. Best thing about her in comparison to Kareena is that she actually eats food and doesn't starve herself to look good.


I totally agree with you! Mmm, about the accent ... I think its real since she studied abroad, but she's losing it now, so it comes and goes. I think Katrina's also losing her Brit accent now.

lol ajnu your post caused so much controversy.
Yeah I really don't know what accent she has but we definitely don't speak like she does :P
I have no idea where she gets her accent from. Wherever it's from, it's annoying. How can she still not know how to speak Hindi? The fact that she's in the industry just goes to show that all you need is a pretty face and a good body to get your far.
 
Sleeping with Salman Khan probably helps too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

No you need to find a member named Midday Lights. LOL (Yes its a terrible Mokkai)

Why settle for Apple when you can


 
 
What language is the word mokkai from?
 
And Apple is way better than Google!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by debayon

lol, but I seriously look like an idiot on that picLOL


and yet you chose to upload it, what does that say? Tongue
That was because somebody forced me toTongueLOL


who?.. yourself?... admit it bruv, you were fishing for compliments that day LOL
 
posting a picture, okay... but who forced you to write 'I look like an idiot', huh? Tongue
That was all me, because I really didErmm
 
Oh and I suppose you tag all your good pics as 'I look so cute' do you, Harishchandra? Or maybe you never had good pics and girls who say otherwise are just being nice. Or maybe, just maybe, your fishing for compliments. Hmm.... Tongue 
 
Yeah I'm sure it's the second option. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A chat with Dr. Shetty Cardiologist

Author: Summer3   Replies: 1   Views: 770

Summer3 1 770 24 August 2010 at 4:24am by _Angie_
Chat with God on facebook - Biggest ROFLer !

2 3

Author: .DontKnow.   Replies: 21   Views: 1925

.DontKnow. 21 1925 29 September 2009 at 7:33am by .DontKnow.
Is Internet chat ruining the language?

2 3

Author: Pensive   Replies: 19   Views: 3018

Pensive 19 3018 09 August 2008 at 1:03pm by Perfangel5655
Best Celebrity Chat/Game Show Host/Judge

Author: pradyam   Replies: 5   Views: 1271

pradyam 5 1271 18 June 2008 at 6:25pm by return_to_hades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index