Debate Mansion

Chat (Page 37)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

And Sarina, how can Katrina be brilliant? I just cannot imagine that. Unless you fell for Sheila ki jawani as well, then I can't say. LOL After watching less than half of Dabangg, I think I'm done with Bollywood comedies for a while now!

I think people are so biased against Katrina that they did not get her at all. She was fabulous, kind of like a Heather Morris. Even Heather Morris is lost on many people. Oh man and her dialogs

"You dog, bataon mere papa ki wealth tumne kahan hide kiya hai"

"More make up girls"

"Theek hai, main thoda aur rollers lagake aati hoon"

Add 'Meanie..Kaminey' to the list too. Every time Kat and Akshay would say that, I felt like slapping them both. Sarina, didn't you find it weird at all how this film went from being a so-called comedy film to Akshay being a great guy and being the one to prevent child labour and what not. I mean where did child labour come from? Absolutely crazy if you ask me. If the aim was to make a mindless comedy, then they should've done so..why bring child labour in to it?Silly

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Oh wow, thanks Debo and Dia for the trailers! I hadn't seen either.

Dhobi Ghaat looks really really interesting. I love how AK manages to be so great without being the main highlight on screen. The movie looks promising. I wonder why its all going to be in English though?

7 Khoon Maaf is looks like an intense thriller! Priyanka Chopra looks, hot yo! Just sayin'. LOL She's proving herself movie after movie. I'm sure she'll manage to stand out even when she's surrounded by all these wonderful actors.

When are these movies releasing? Any time soon?

Dhobi Ghaat is releasing on 21st Jan so not long to go! :D and I think 7 Khoon Maaf is releasing some time in Feb.

Priyanka Chopra is fineee!TongueLoadsa people prefer Kareena to her but Kareena's too skinny for me..priyanka any day! She looks so good with Shahid.Day Dreaming

Aamir Khan looks great in any role he does. Without a doubt the most versatile actor in our industry. I was watching an interview with the director of his new film and his wife-Kiran Rao and was surprised at how well-spoken she is. She seems really decent.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 02 January 2011 at 1:34pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by debayon

Hello! How is 2011 treating everyone so far? :)
i have exams 2 weeks from now. Sucks. But the second part of 2011 will be amazing because I'll be a seniorStar

Aaah. Booze. Tongue

Unfortunately, no booze for most people until sophomore college.

But, as a senior in high school he should be crashing most frat house parties, and picking up sophomore girls pretending to be a college senior.
I'm not tall and good-looking enoughOuch
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
IDK why, but I always look forward to the people who aren't highlighted that much in a commercial project. Like in 7 Khooni Maaf, I am looking forward to Vivaan Shah, Anu Kapoor(of Antakshri fame) and that Eastern European actor more than I am to Priyanka. Similarily, I thought Chandan Roy Sanyal(Shahid's bong friend) was excellent and one of the best actors in Kaminey.
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Dia - I don't find Kareena pretty from any angle. Having a size 0 figure does not make you pretty. Her personality is so unappealing. Priyanka is so cute - her bubbly personality add to her attractive nature. And I also think that Priyanka is a MUCH MUCH better actress!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Add 'Meanie..Kaminey' to the list too. Every time Kat and Akshay would say that, I felt like slapping them both. Sarina, didn't you find it weird at all how this film went from being a so-called comedy film to Akshay being a great guy and being the one to prevent child labour and what not. I mean where did child labour come from? Absolutely crazy if you ask me. If the aim was to make a mindless comedy, then they should've done so..why bring child labour in to it?Silly

You're such a meanie.

Nah, I did not see any child labor or social service. I only saw weed field.....and stopping weed field.

I so totally think they need to make a short spoof film called Sheila Ki Jawani, and make it a spoof of C grade flicks.

@Farah Khan - If you read this, I have some great script ideas for Sheila Ki Jawani the film.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Hello! How is 2011 treating everyone so far? :)
i have exams 2 weeks from now. Sucks. But the second part of 2011 will be amazing because I'll be a seniorStar

Aaah. Booze. Tongue

Unfortunately, no booze for most people until sophomore college.

But, as a senior in high school he should be crashing most frat house parties, and picking up sophomore girls pretending to be a college senior.
I'm not tall and good-looking enoughOuch

Thats why you go the the frat parties. The girls are so hammered, they won't even notice. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You're such a meanie.

Nah, I did not see any child labor or social service. I only saw weed field.....and stopping weed field.

I so totally think they need to make a short spoof film called Sheila Ki Jawani, and make it a spoof of C grade flicks.

@Farah Khan - If you read this, I have some great script ideas for Sheila Ki Jawani the film.

Oh c'mon..that whole segment about how the kids had been kidnapped from the neighbouring village and forced to work on weed fields was silly. Then all the other crap about 'oh you're such a nice person, you saved our little kids, here..now take our money and direct a movie'. I so badly wanted to bang my head against the wall.

@Ajnu: I love PC! I think she's a good actress and has a lot of potential. The only thing that annoys me at times is that sometimes she puts on an accent. Other than that, I love her fashion sense, think she looks great on and off screen and she's not stuck up like Kareena either. Best thing about her in comparison to Kareena is that she actually eats food and doesn't starve herself to look good.

Go to top