Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
debu and ajnu:

do you watch modern family?

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Why are girls so bored when I talk about the markets Angry only bahaar was interested in them. Cry

So then you'll be doing two more courses and then you'll become a doctor?

you told me you'd cry if you didnt become one, remember LOL

Two more courses? What!?! Nooo. I have to apply to medical school, get accepted, and go to four more years of school + residency + fellowship (for specialization) in order to become a doctor.

Umm, no, I don't remember that at all, but I will cry if I don't get accepted. After all these years of hard work.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Just saw TMK yesterday. Yep it was a dumb movie. Dumb on so many levels. But it did make me laugh out loud. Its not as bad for me since TMK is better than watching the Badgers lose. Conceptually, the film has a good idea, the parody elements almost remind me of Airplane! but the execution and pulling together is shoddy and ridiculous.

I must be the only exception, but I thought Katrina Kaif was brilliant in the film. I loved her role and exaggerated parody of herself. The Dhuliya cast was hilarious too. Unfortunately, the main characters Akshay and his gang were below par. I did enjoy all the songs though.

How did you get yourself to laugh?!Shocked

It wasn't a Farah Khan film from any angle. A friend went to see TMK last week and even the guy selling tickets advised her to buy tickets to another film.LOL

I heard the movie sucked as well. Dia, it must be really bad if the cashier was recommending watching a different movie. All in all, I think 2010 was pretty lame for Bollywood as a whole.

And Sarina, how can Katrina be brilliant? I just cannot imagine that. Unless you fell for Sheila ki jawani as well, then I can't say. LOL After watching less than half of Dabangg, I think I'm done with Bollywood comedies for a while now!

Finally! Someone who didn't like Dabaang! How it did so well at the box office, I shall never know. No wonder they're making Dabaang 2! Needless to say, I won't be wasting 7 quid and giving myself a headache by going to watch the sequel.

I've actually heard quite a few people say that they liked Katrina in her over-exaggerated role and others say that thought the film was crap, say it was worth watching for Sheila Ki Jawani. Sheila was good, not that great that I'd go watch a film just for the song. Kat's way too wooden for my liking.

Bollywood comedies haven't been all that lately and Yamla Pagla Deewana looks like another flop too. But I'm looking forward to a lot of Bollywood films this year-No One Killed Jessica, 7 Khoon Maaf and last but definitely not the least..DHOBI GHAAT!

Edited by hindu4lyf - 02 January 2011 at 12:40pm
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

anyway, thats it for me.

G'nite folks :D
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Originally posted by debayon

Hello! How is 2011 treating everyone so far? :)
i have exams 2 weeks from now. Sucks. But the second part of 2011 will be amazing because I'll be a seniorStar

Awww, I'm sorry! Does your school do that thing where final exams are after the winter holidays? I hate that ... they changed it after I graduated. Before that, winter break was a lot of fun since our exams would end before the break and we would be free for two weeks from school! But no worries, I'm sure you'll kick butt. :) Registered for the SAT yet?

Oooh, that is exciting!
I know, it sucks so bad. But I guess I had fun at NYC and Amish country in PA. You had 2weeks worth of winter break?Shocked We only get oneOuch

Yeah I'm looking forward to the coming year!

How's your New Years?
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Two more courses? What!?! Nooo. I have to apply to medical school, get accepted, and go to four more years of school + residency + fellowship (for specialization) in order to become a doctor.

Umm, no, I don't remember that at all, but I will cry if I don't get accepted. After all these years of hard work.

sticking to the no emoticon policy? LOL! LOL 

well thats still a long time, almost as long as two courses.

So what would you do if you don't get accepted? become an accountant?
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by old-black-joe

Why are girls so bored when I talk about the markets Angry only bahaar was interested in them. Cry

it's not just the girls...

true, the market illiterate people also find it boring  Clown

Go to top