Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Chat (Page 117)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 9475

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
good nite guys, I have t get up early from now on, how else will i ever become a stock market god?

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf


But who actually falls for a guy like that? Desparate or delusional girls
 
I don't mind debating, in fact in real life I love debating and I'll debate about just about anything but how can you have a debate with a guy who doesn't even address your points and then brings in really random points and then says things like 'why are you getting so angry, your smile is so pretty'. Argh! At least if you're gonna flirt, then do it properly!
 
I agree. If you ask me, you look very pretty even when you're angry. Embarrassed
 
Also I find posts with more of a smiley parade than text quite annoying.

blushing

Thank youji. Hmm tell the truth Xo, what is it that you want from me?Tongue

I know it's a bit mean of me but newbies are the worst when it comes to the overuse of emoticons. Emoticons should be banned for your first 100 posts.
 
I don't want anything. Pyar lena nahin, dene ko kehte hain meri jaan.
 
I haven't actually come across many newbies. Old members can be quite annoying too.

Tum isse pyaar dena kehte ho? Pehle ek solitaire diamond ring lao mere liye aur phir soochongiTongue
 
LOL in that case please take your application to the richer OBJ :D
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

old members act like knowledgable old farts.
 
Very true.

Goodnite Joe :D
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 23798

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Shocked

He was NOT one of my e-crushes! He was a funny guy and he introduced me to the IC lot and we happen to have a lot in common like we both love Indian cricket and he's a Manchester United supporter too. Plus he wasn't a London wala so I couldn't possibly have an e-crush on him.

RTH, you're the one that likes Sallu bhai and you say my standards are down-market?!Tongue


I never set my standards high. I'm pretty indiscriminate with my standards. I only thought you would have higher class standards. Kahan hamara Oxford ka Xobi, Kahan woh wank karne wala….LOL


hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9350

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by xobile

Originally posted by hindu4lyf


But who actually falls for a guy like that? Desparate or delusional girls
 
I don't mind debating, in fact in real life I love debating and I'll debate about just about anything but how can you have a debate with a guy who doesn't even address your points and then brings in really random points and then says things like 'why are you getting so angry, your smile is so pretty'. Argh! At least if you're gonna flirt, then do it properly!
 
I agree. If you ask me, you look very pretty even when you're angry. Embarrassed
 
Also I find posts with more of a smiley parade than text quite annoying.

blushing

Thank youji. Hmm tell the truth Xo, what is it that you want from me?Tongue

I know it's a bit mean of me but newbies are the worst when it comes to the overuse of emoticons. Emoticons should be banned for your first 100 posts.
 
I don't want anything. Pyar lena nahin, dene ko kehte hain meri jaan.
 
I haven't actually come across many newbies. Old members can be quite annoying too.

Tum isse pyaar dena kehte ho? Pehle ek solitaire diamond ring lao mere liye aur phir soochongiTongue
 
LOL in that case please take your application to the richer OBJ :D

If I take it to him then all I can expect is a plastic ring aur woh bhi chori ka maalLOL

Sweetdreams Joe! Wow you do sleep quite early!
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Shocked

He was NOT one of my e-crushes! He was a funny guy and he introduced me to the IC lot and we happen to have a lot in common like we both love Indian cricket and he's a Manchester United supporter too. Plus he wasn't a London wala so I couldn't possibly have an e-crush on him.

RTH, you're the one that likes Sallu bhai and you say my standards are down-market?!Tongue


I never set my standards high. I'm pretty indiscriminate with my standards. I only thought you would have higher class standards. Kahan hamara Oxford ka Xobi, Kahan woh wank karne wala'.LOL


 
wank karn wala ROFL
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Joined: 27 October 2008
Posts: 9475

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

If I take it to him then all I can expect is a plastic ring aur woh bhi chori ka maalLOL

Sweetdreams Joe! Wow you do sleep quite early!


aur woh bhi chor se churaya gaya maal Tongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

If I take it to him then all I can expect is a plastic ring aur woh bhi chori ka maalLOL

Sweetdreams Joe! Wow you do sleep quite early!


I hear there is a lot of money in the chor bazaaring bijness Dia, don't reject him outright!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A chat with Dr. Shetty Cardiologist

Author: Summer3   Replies: 1   Views: 824

Summer3 1 824 24 August 2010 at 4:24am by _Angie_
Chat with God on facebook - Biggest ROFLer !

2 3

Author: .DontKnow.   Replies: 21   Views: 2072

.DontKnow. 21 2072 29 September 2009 at 7:33am by .DontKnow.
Is Internet chat ruining the language?

2 3

Author: Pensive   Replies: 19   Views: 3126

Pensive 19 3126 09 August 2008 at 1:03pm by Perfangel5655
Best Celebrity Chat/Game Show Host/Judge

Author: pradyam   Replies: 5   Views: 1603

pradyam 5 1603 18 June 2008 at 6:25pm by return_to_hades

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index